World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
s7evans

New to the site...

s7evans

Hello all, I found out I have HSV 2 about 2 weeks ago... Which came as a total shock as I have never had any symptoms of this ever. Just feeling like I'll never have my happily ever after with someone. I feel damaged and broken and am wondering if anyone else has taken it this way?

Sirenn

Everyone has felt that way, including myself, but in time those feelings will fade. You will adapt to your new disgnosis and with time you'll come to see it as a minor nuisance. Herpes is very common and more people have it than we know. We're the unlucky ones that know our status.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • ManagingIllness
      Who knows if I have had further testing since whatever post I made however long ago. Oh that's right, I know, and you don't, you ignorant fuck.
    • blurneworder
      I’m also in the same boat. The skin below my pelvic glands is red and rash-like or little red bumps show up for a day or two. Constant itching down there and on my scrotum. The entrance to my anus is itchy all day. Every doctor that has looked at it has seen nothing to be concerned about. Tingling on my lip, tingling in my left arm and hand, tingling in left foot. Tingling in my left thigh, full pain in head of penis. Girl I was seeing also has itchiness in her vag and the lip tingles. I get little cuts on my penis for no reason. Never been swabbed or taken theWestern Blot. So far, after 5 months since suspected contact, I’m IGG negative. this all happened soon after having sex multiple time with someone.
    • HC-Support-Team
      This is coming very soon.  The chat we had was great but crashed the site each time.  We've researched lots of options and hopefully we are close. Thanks for your patience! Shenda
    • Nella bean
      Sorry forgot to mention, she has had nothing as far as an outbreaks in 2 years.
    • Nella bean
      Hi guys, I have been making myself crazy googling. So i decided to ask people who know. My 28 year old daughter just told me that she has hvs1 for the last 4 years. She had a swab test days after first outbreak, it came back positive. She was also having a psoriasis outbreak. 6 months in a blood test came back negative, 1 year in another blood test negative. My daughter also suffers with psoriasis and ibs with is linked to the psoriasis.  There is also genital psoriasis that looks like the herpes virus. So does she have it or not...I looked up so much on google but things are conflicting to say the least. I am hoping to get some insight here. Thank you all!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.