World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
One Bright Day

New - One day at a Time

One Bright Day

Just signed up to the Forum - was diagnosed with HSV2 in August 2010. When I told the guy I was involved with, he didn't really have any reaction, didn't seem surprised at all and said "well hell, if you have it I must have it too"....he was supportive for a few weeks and now I have not heard from him for months...

So happy to have found this forum - I haven't told anyone, besides the guy who conveniently disappeared from the face of the earth...so one day at a time - coming on here and reading other posts helps a lot!

Lost 1s Soul

I feel your pain. I was diagnosed in may of 2010. The guy I was seeing did it on per pose. When I confronted him, he just smiled and said " you will be alright". I just wanted to kill him. I should have known something wasn't right. It has just recently hit me and now I have been so depressed. I have only told one other person besides the guy. Hopefully he will get his in the end. I think he knew.......

One Bright Day

Hi Lost - thanks for your reply...sorry you are going through this too. Well, I believe in karma...so these guys will have to answer to someone in the end...I started doing yoga shortly after I was diagnosed - I can only go twice a week with my work schedule, but I have to say it really has helped calm my mind and helps me focus on the "here and now". We really have to be good to ourselves mentally and physically and try to stay positive.