World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
toogeele

Scab that spread

toogeele

A few days ago I had what I thought was a tiny crack in my lip. It annoyed me so I picked it. Turns out it was herpes, and now it is one of my eyes and also on both my legs. So now its on my legs I guess I got oral and genital herpes all in the first three days of my first outbreak. Wow life really is awesome sometimes. To make it even better, when I still thought this just a scab I kissed a girl and now she is having an oral outbreak. I feel like a worthless piece of crap right now. I really have no idea what to do and I have never felt quite so bad in my life. Sorry I know this was all really negative but its like I am in a nightmare that I will never wake up from.

allenlany

Are you taking any medications or natural supplements to suppress the outbreaks?

toogeele

This is the first one I've ever had, it has been less then a week and I didn't even think it was herpes until two days ago. I have been too floored and depressed to deal with, so I just now made an appointment since I woke up in the morning with a sore around my eye. I will start taking medications and supplements when I can get them.