World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Msthing

Diagnosed 3 weeks ago

Msthing

I have now read through many of these posts and find it odd that a lot of people found out on or near there Birthday. Maybe I just noticed these posts cause I was diagnosed 2 days after my birthday. I remember yelling at my boyfriend thanks for the great birthday present considering that was in fact the only gift I got from him. I was extremly depressed at first and cried a lot and obviously from what I posted above, angry. Now, more than anything, I just want his support and understanding of the pain I have been in for the last 3 weeks. I still have my moments of depression of course but I try to gain strenght by recounting all the other major struggles I have made it through and this is small in comparison. I am thankfull for my life and hall that comes with it.....good and bad.

JBnATL

Come to the "Chat Room", there you will find many nice fellow Herpsters who can offer you their support.

Good luck!

JB