World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
canagurl29

never before felt the way I feel now :(

canagurl29

I am devastated :( I found out yesterday that I have genital herpes. I'm also 15 weeks pregnant and this should be a happy time in my life however I can barely muster up a smile I feel sad angry pretty much every negative emotion u can think of...late last week something was funny down there so I went to the doctors asap he told me he was almost sure it was herpes...and sure enough monday morning I got the phone call confirming my worst fear. I told my partner on thurs that the doctor thought it was herpes and then he informed me that he had what he says was a pimple on the shaft of his penis last week but it was gone we had intercourse monday and by thursday I was running to my doctor anyways I told him of the doctors suspicions and told him he better go get tested I caught him talking to other girls this summer and he denies that anything happened but I've caught him lying about other minor things so who's to say he wouldn't lie about that anyways he still hasn't gotten tested and I'm finding that really odd as if he knew he had something already I'm really upset and confused and all I do is cry :(

JBnATL

Don't cry over this little virus. 80% of adults have it and it really is no big deal. Have you ever had mono, chicken pox or a cold sore? If so, you already had herpes.

I have had this a long time and it means nothing to me. I have lived a completely normal life.

And now that your doctor knows, they will do everything possible to protect your child.

Come to the "Chat Room", there you will find many nice fellow Herpsters who can offer you their support.

Good luck!

JB

canagurl29

Thanks very much JB....I'm trying to adjust and cope and seriously hoping this doesn't get passed along to the baby