World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
AngMex

Betrayal or the worst kind...

AngMex

This last summer, right around May, I got infected with HS2. It sucked cause I got infected just as I left my wife for the third time (long story, she is nuts). That left me without a partner, with HSV2 and a lot of regret and sadness. Well, my wife was convincing me to go back, to forgive her, etc. I caved in, but I had to tell her I had a new friend. Oh man, that was the worst decision so far (maybe the best?). Just two weeks ago she went apeshit again and told everyone, including my parents and people I love, that I had Herpes. Before I told her, I was very specific that the information that I had for her could potentially be used to sink me, knowing her and her extreme ways, to please think twice before she mentioned it to anyone and if she got pissed, to control the urge to make me look bad by telling people this. Well, promises, empty promises is all it was. I am going through some rough times, trying to cope with this. We have two beautiful children, which have no fault in this, and it just breaks my heart to see her act this way towards me and the kids.

I have taken a posture of "NO MORE", so I've opted not to allow her negativity dictate my hapiness. I am not looking for a woman to be happy, but if I found one right now, it would be awesome...my heart just aches so much right now. I know its not the best idea, but it would sure help to have someone who really cares about me. I would like to be comforted, I guess I am extremely vulnerable right now.

So with that posture, at some points in time, thoughts of her telling everyone that I have Uncle Herp do not sound that bad. Hell, I thought of wearing shirts with a HS2 on the front, in big bold letters. Fuck it, it has been a while since I've come to terms with Herp, its the betrayal part that has me down right now. LOL, not the best idea, but who gives a rat's ass. I have only two real friends, my parents know, the rest can kiss my ass.

I've been lurking here since I got Herp, and I must say it is a shame that no such site exists in Spanish. I live in Mexico, that is why I say this. I remember ten years ago we knew, a group of friends, that a female friend of ours had Herp and man, poor girl, she went through some hell cause of our ignorance. I personally did not tell anyone about it, but most of my friends took it to themselves to spread the word. Good thing is she is happy today and married with kids :D So anyway, I want to transalate ALL the valuable information contained within this forum and write a newspaper article in Spanish for the local paper. Within the information you would find a link to this awesome forum. I want to go beyond that and actually transalate the information part of the forum, the articles, so that not only English speaking people can have access to it, but Spanish speaking people too. The first time I googled Herpes Type 2, the first site to pop up was this one. I am blessed to be bilingual, so this site really helped. Been outbreak free since I got my first outbreak and I give credit to my healthy lifestyle (although lately I've been drinking too much) and the information I read here.

Anyway, I want to thank everyone for their posts and if it is ok with the Administrators and Moderators, I would love it if they allow me to translate the articles and if possible put a subforum for our Spanish speaking Herpsters.

Thanks and have a nice day :D

Vidhya
This last summer, right around May, I got infected with HS2. It sucked cause I got infected just as I left my wife for the third time (long story, she is nuts). That left me without a partner, with HSV2 and a lot of regret and sadness. Well, my wife was convincing me to go back, to forgive her, etc. I caved in, but I had to tell her I had a new friend. Oh man, that was the worst decision so far (maybe the best?). Just two weeks ago she went apeshit again and told everyone, including my parents and people I love, that I had Herpes. Before I told her, I was very specific that the information that I had for her could potentially be used to sink me, knowing her and her extreme ways, to please think twice before she mentioned it to anyone and if she got pissed, to control the urge to make me look bad by telling people this. Well, promises, empty promises is all it was. I am going through some rough times, trying to cope with this. We have two beautiful children, which have no fault in this, and it just breaks my heart to see her act this way towards me and the kids.

I have taken a posture of "NO MORE", so I've opted not to allow her negativity dictate my hapiness. I am not looking for a woman to be happy, but if I found one right now, it would be awesome...my heart just aches so much right now. I know its not the best idea, but it would sure help to have someone who really cares about me. I would like to be comforted, I guess I am extremely vulnerable right now.

So with that posture, at some points in time, thoughts of her telling everyone that I have Uncle Herp do not sound that bad. Hell, I thought of wearing shirts with a HS2 on the front, in big bold letters. Fuck it, it has been a while since I've come to terms with Herp, its the betrayal part that has me down right now. LOL, not the best idea, but who gives a rat's ass. I have only two real friends, my parents know, the rest can kiss my ass.

I've been lurking here since I got Herp, and I must say it is a shame that no such site exists in Spanish. I live in Mexico, that is why I say this. I remember ten years ago we knew, a group of friends, that a female friend of ours had Herp and man, poor girl, she went through some hell cause of our ignorance. I personally did not tell anyone about it, but most of my friends took it to themselves to spread the word. Good thing is she is happy today and married with kids :D So anyway, I want to transalate ALL the valuable information contained within this forum and write a newspaper article in Spanish for the local paper. Within the information you would find a link to this awesome forum. I want to go beyond that and actually transalate the information part of the forum, the articles, so that not only English speaking people can have access to it, but Spanish speaking people too. The first time I googled Herpes Type 2, the first site to pop up was this one. I am blessed to be bilingual, so this site really helped. Been outbreak free since I got my first outbreak and I give credit to my healthy lifestyle (although lately I've been drinking too much) and the information I read here.

Anyway, I want to thank everyone for their posts and if it is ok with the Administrators and Moderators, I would love it if they allow me to translate the articles and if possible put a subforum for our Spanish speaking Herpsters.

Thanks and have a nice day :D

I felt moved by your story. Thank you for sharing. Good luck for everything, and what a blessing to have those kids and supportive parents.

package deal

I was also moved by your story. your wife was wrong to say anything about u having herpies to your family and friends however you knew she was nuts before you told her what made you think she keep her mouth shut?

there will be another time when she will try to once again convince you to come back to her but dont

AngMex
I was also moved by your story. your wife was wrong to say anything about u having herpies to your family and friends however you knew she was nuts before you told her what made you think she keep her mouth shut?

there will be another time when she will try to once again convince you to come back to her but dont

Thank you. There was always going to be the risk and given her mental state, you could say it was a 100% chance she would do it. I've accepted that part and moved on with my life. The only thing on my mind right now is to go forward and do the above, the translation, etc.