World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
strawberryjanet

Hello (COVENTRY)

strawberryjanet

down an depressed wondering if there is anyone else from coventry uk on here????

blonde02

sorry live in the usa but always know there people here that can help. I've only had it for 2 months so don't know a lot, still learning. Hang in there

strawberryjanet

im trying to just keep getting really bad down days but thank you

blonde02

I have had it for 2 months and I am down a lot. Only had one outbreak and hope no more. But to think of telling someone is scary to me and think I will jus stay alone until I die and that makes me sad.

query

Hi I am from the US as well, but believe me you will find lots of help and friends even distant friends on this site. I am eight weeks into my new life with GH2, and this site has provided me with more support and help than I ever imagined. Bad days will become less and good days will take over, learn as much as you can from here and let everyone here help you too. Get into the chat if you can big big help for me when I joined too. Hang in there and read and learn and it gets better!!

speckled

My ex is from there. I got mine from a man from Luton but I live (thought I'm not from) Saint Ives. I find the best thing for me was to go on the piss for days a few days till I got use to the idea. My life wont be the same but you can get use to anything.

Hmmmm I always wondered what Coventry was like