World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Rydas18

Please Help

Rydas18

i am going on day 15 i still have ob symtoms and its not getting any better. if anything its getting worst. i have it around my butt so going to the bathroom feels like im dying. and now im in great discomfort i can feel my blatter full i try and go but no matter hard hard i try and how long i try nothing happens and im really uncomfortable now and i dont know what to do. this is my first ob and it feels like its sucking the life out of me. i am so depressed right now, and now im uncomfortible and in pain still. has this happened to anyone? and how you get threw it? i take warm salt baths it helps the pain but not this new growing discomfort from my bladder.

package deal

are u sure u having a ob? The reason I ask is the feeling u have to urinate but cant may not be a ob. Not to say u not in a ob but it possible u also have a urinary infection also

a month ago I thought I was getting a ob> Feeling liker i had to go then not be able to then when I did it hurt and felt like it was pulling back etc

not sure if i was having a ob or not i went to a doc and i was not having a ob but A uti.

ob dont normally last 15 days.

u could be having a ob but i go to doc and be tested for uti

Rydas18

This has t started being an issue till day 13 or 12. I went to doctors he said I have herpes if not yeast infection but all my symptoms were leaning on herpes. As for bladder wise I feel the pressure in my bladder but when I go to bathroom that sensation you get before you pee doesn't happen and my body acts like I already gone. But the Pressure stays drinking more to hope it forced out easier does not help only makes me more uncomfortible. And it used to burn but I don't notice it when I go if I go just super happy to have gone. I can pee if I put all my condsentration on going but even then I struggle.