World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
questioning

herpes or something else?

questioning

I will make this short. Friday went to the dr and got meds for a yeast infection, dr didn't do any tests or even looking, trusted from what I said that was what I had and she knew I had plans to be tested today at a clinic. Friday night I had one episode of burning/itching so I got monistat and only used it once. Friday/Sat. I had protected sex multiple times and had masterbated very many times. Saturday night I noticed some itching after intercourse but didn't think much of it. Sunday I looked down there and saw blisters around my clitorous and only there. They were uncomfortable but not painful. Today at my exam the blisters had popped. She took swabs where I said the blisters were but she saw none but it hurt! I know only the test will tell...

bubbly

Hey i had an experience very similar to yours. Mine started off i was itching and it burned very badly everytime i peed. My mom said i probaly had a bad yeast infection, and bought me monistat. when i used it, the pain was horrible. I went four days in horrible pain and then when i went to the emergency room, i was covered in bumps and found out that it was not a yeast infection, but genital herpes.