• Donate

If Honeycomb has helped you, please help us by making a donation so we can provide you with even better features and services.

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • 0_unsure-if-it-is-herpes.png

Nervous about dating with herpes? Skip "the talk" and browse profiles here.

• Goran123
      Did you check for HPV when you did the STD test? It looks like it to me. There is new vaccine for HPV out these days, Go test yourself again. And if positive for HPV get the newest vaccine, I dont remember the name of it, but it works for people with the virus as well as preventing according to experienced people on the internet.
    • Evaluate
      Hi @Charlee Everyone is different, but typically the first outbreak is quite painful and lasts usually around a week. Something that is gone in 24 hours does not sound like HSV. Friction or something else might have caused the issue you experienced. Hope this helps.
    • Charlee
      Update: a little over 24 hours since I took the picture and the small spot is gone. The larger spot is maybe a third of the size. Would herpes disappear that quickly? Especially for a first outbreak?
    • Charlee
      No diagnosis yet. I haven’t had sex in 3 months, this just popped up yesterday. No warning. I have had sex with 2 men in the last 10 years and they were both this year. One unprotected, we both were tested and negative for everything. No hsv test since neither of us had symptoms. The ulcer is near my clitoris. The only thing I can think of is possibly friction from suction vibrator a couple days before this showed up. Please help, I’m terrified. 
    • Dawid
      Nath kiepsko z twoją nadzieją czarno to widzę. O ile patrzyłem sprawdź sam clinical trials Priteliviru. Badanie Priteliviru kończy fazę 2 w maju 2021 roku.Gdzie jeszcze faza 3 może 2024 rok to bym się zgodził. Też bym chciał żeby zatwierdzili Pritelivir za rok.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.