God will heal, here is your proof

• Administrator

Religious Posts

to the admins......

i think this keeping the faith forum should be removed. i think tothefuture agrees with me and id like to thank him 4 understanding

maybe start a new forum called......living in denial

Hi karmic debt,

I appreciate where you are coming from and respect both you and other member's personal beliefs.

I don't agree that this particular forum should be removed completely because many people are interested in discussing how their faith relates to this virus and need to talk about it. However, I have made a clear rule for all religious beliefs to be discussed in this section only (Keeping the Faith).

Try not to take other people's religious beliefs too personally. In many ways, it is just different perceptions and ways of dealing with what life throws our way...

Keep up the good work :)

Shenda

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jesusislord

• VVK

• Support1

• ouch

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was raised Catholic faith until I turned 8 then I just wandered aimlessly through the world asking for help, hope and to be rescued, it never happened. When I was 19 I became Methodist and found som

This message is for both Christians and non-believers, I belief that it will help and comfort both. God sent Jesus on this earth to deliver us from our sins and heal every sickness and disease! Everyt

Caucasianfemale, Like I said before, I don't have all the answers for why things happen. NOBODY DOES! My choice is to trust in God. For those non believers, it is your choice not to believe.

To Karmic Debt:

To be honest with ya man, I really like your personality. If I didn’t know Jesus, I know for a fact that I would be saying the EXACT same things you’re saying right now. I would be blaming God for everything that was wrong in my life and I would absolutely hate all these religious assholes pushing their religious b.s. down my throat. But… I do know Jesus and I do know what Jesus said, and I can tell you that it isn’t God who is responsible for the problems in your life, it’s the devil’s and it’s your fault as well for sinning in term allowing the devil to enter your life. A perfect example of this HERPES. Whether we want to face it or not, we sinned by having sex before marriage. This sexual sin allowed the devil to put this horrible disease upon us.

You said that you prayed to God many times and you said he didn’t listen to you. Well did you ever think that he wants you to listen to him???? Just take a couple seconds and think about that. Your not going to answer your cell phone some day and on the other line is the holy voice of God saying “this is the answer to your prayer.” God answers peoples prayers by sending people into their lives to spread the message of his love and mercy that he shows upon all men. God really does love you Karmic and it hurts him to see you in this pain and suffering. God wants to help you and all you have to do to receive his help, is to simply receive him.

All you have to do to receive him is by saying this prayer out loud Karmic “Lord Jesus, I ask you to come into my life. I ask you to forgive me of my sins. I believe Jesus died for me and was raised again to give me new, spiritual life. Thank you, God, for saving me.”

God is here to help you through the hard times. Reading the bible has always helped me though the hard times, and I know that it will do the same for you Karmic. Remember early when I said that maybe God wants you to listen to him, well you can listen to him by reading the bible. The bible is the living word of God. I really do want to help you in any way I can, so if you don’t have access to a bible I will be more than glad to buy you a bible off the internet and ship it to you if you’d like. Since you are just starting out on Christianity I am also going to recommend that you go to this website www.namb.com and fill out the form at the bottom and they will help you get started with you life as a born again Christian at no cost. And any questions you have about the bible, Christianity, Jesus, or anything in the bible I will be happy to answer for you. I’m here to help ya.

I’m here for you Karmic and God is too. I got to say out of all the responses I had to my “God will heal, here is how” post, your responses always put a smile on my face. I don’t really know why but they always kind of cheered me up. I think it was because I liked your personality and I could tell that you really are a good person at heart. Regardless of whether you accept Jesus or not, I’m here for ya Karmic and I’ll be praying for you as well. God bless and always remember that Jesus is Lord.

To tothefuture: Basically you’re saying, “who are you to say such a claim,” and I couldn’t agree with you more. I am a sinner, we all are sinners and are forever doomed by these sins until we ask Jesus to forgive us of these sins. Jesus was born onto this earth with the same flesh and bones that we have, meaning he had the same temptations of sin that we have in our lives as well. But Jesus never once sinned and then died on the cross for our sins and sicknesses. Before Jesus died on that Cross all of the Gentiles (anyone who isn’t Jewish) was doomed forever by our sins. But the bible says in Ephesians 2:4-7: “But God is so rich in mercy: he loved us so much that even though we were spiritually dead and doomed by our sins he gave us back lives again when he raised Christ from the dead-only bi his undeserved favor have we ever been saved- and lifted us up from the grave into glory along with Christ, where we sit with him in the heavenly realms- all because of what Christ Jesus did.”

What I’m trying to get across here is God loves us so much that he sent his only son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it. And another thing that Christ did for us was he bore all our sicknesses on that cross as well-“by his stripes we are healed.”

I have absolutely no right to judge you or anyone else on this earth, forgive me if I made the impression that I did have that right. But God on the other had does have the right to judge us by our sins. Will you have Jesus as your advocate on that day of judgement and be found innocent or will you be standing alone with your sins and then be found guilty. God does not force anyone to accept him, The choice is entirely up to you.

If you do want Jesus as your advocate on the day of Judgement all you have to do is pray this simple prayer out loud "“God I am willing to repent of my sins and receive Jesus as my Savior. I do believe he died for me and was raised again to give me new, spiritual life. Thank you, God, for saving me.”

I know you don't believe but I'll just try to clarify some things. Anyone, feel free to correct me on any of this as I am not expert but I'll give it a try.

Before the human race was created by God, there was a fallout in heaven. Lucifer (Satan) had a 1/3 of the angels rise up and try to challenge God. They were kicked out of heaven and put into Hell. This pretty much is the start of evil things. Now when the Earth was created since it wasn't in heaven both good and evil could exist. Hence, the snake.

Now, God created us in his image but gave us volition (free will) to do whatever we wanted. The idea is that it's better to be free and come to learn things on our own rather than being forced to do everything, which is probably the problem the angels had in heaven. (Speculation, take that with a grain of salt). Since good and evil both existed on the Earth that led Eve to eat of the apple and with that point sin was introduced into men. Man was made in God's image but was then tainted by the apple causing men to be born into sin for the rest of existence of the Earth.

I'm not totally sure what I typed was correct, but I hope it lays just a small basis for the understanding of how Christianity works.

Gsciar: I couldn't said it better myself but I would like to add one thing to the "Man was made in God's image but was then tainted by the apple causing men to be born into sin for the rest of existence of the Earth." Its true we are born into sin, but we are made righteous through Jesus when we accept him as our lord and savior and when we repent of our sins.

To Gsciar: You admitted earlier that you weren’t an expert on Christianity, and I admit I’m far from being an expert as well. But I have I have been reading many Christian books authored by people who have had full and complete healings from things like liver cancer, and a deformed heart. Both of these authors were told that there was no hope for them and were given only weeks to live. However, through their faith God completely healed both of them. Both of these books detail specifically what they did to build their faith and allow God to heal them. I don’t mean to offend, but so far your views on God’s healing power have been wrong. The very first thing that these books say you need to understand is that it is God’s will for you to be healed. They also said that is very important for you receive by faith a full and complete healing. If you don’t believe that your going to get a full and complete healing then YOUR NOT GONNA A FULL AND COMPLETE HEALING. Do you get what I saying, its all about what you put your faith into. I want you to be healed of your herpes so if you wanted I will buy you one of the healing books off amazon.com and I’ll have it shipped to you. And if not the book is called Healed of Cancer by Dodie Osteen and you can buy it off of Amazon.com. God bless and I’ll be praying for you and that you will be healed of herpes.

• 2 weeks later...
to support1.......

im happy for u that u are dealing with it so well, bearing in mind uve only had it 4 a month... give it time pour soul. rejection may just throw u off the edge . i dont have a partner, and i dont have kids( the only thing my life was worth living 4, i crave for the unconditional love of a child. maybe ur parents loved u, mine didnt)

u should respect my views then, that god ofends me, and i didnt want 2 b verbally abused with god talk.

god is good for 1 thing..... to help us all live in denial

to jesusislord...

i didnt have the choice between heaven and hell. i weas dumped in hell from the moment i took my 1st breath. i was practically an orphan, grew up in poverty, was abused, every women i got attached to cheated on me for a guy that had a bigger cock or could last a bit longer than a couple mins in bed, i managed to set up my own business and had over 20thousand pound invested in it only for a limited company to swallow my money and go bankrupt leaving me with nothing. and now im stuck with this herpes.

i WAS probably one of the nicest people ud ever meet .

i AM one of the most bitter people ud ever meet now

i think hell will b a much nicer place than earth is

the more u go on about god, the more u wind me up. ur god is laughing at u mate. u have become a slave to society who is so brainwashed by fantasy novel called the bible

i feel for u fellow citizen, but u really r gettin me angry with all this god talk

dont get me wrong..... ive tried to talkin to god many times in my life, but he didnt listen. its about time u made urself aware of wots goin on around u

churches and religions are money making organizations,

and so are pharacutical comanys that made this desease. id rather pay my life savings on the cure than pennys on a temporary fix. but i dont have any life savings, it was all taken away from me. at this present moent in time, i cant even afford a packet of cigarettes, let alone a remedy

again...... SCREW UR GOD

im sorry to offend any religios people.... but if u wanna talk about god.....fuck off and do it in a religious forum, not a herpes one

religion and herpes have nothing to do with each other.

i came here for support, not 2 b insulted

Hi karmic debt & the rest of the forums users,

I am a new user and it is for after reading karmic debt's posts that, If you allow me, I will tell you my story. I may elighten you as why we are all here, as to why we have this disease or its just a combination of words to make you feel better with yourself I am not certain. But its with my full self that I care for all that have received this disease from a partner whom they once loved, cared for and now has given them ( for all their help) a gift from hell.

I have been with the same girl (boyfriend/girlfriend) for nearly eighteen years now. And yes sex wasen't always or recently wonderful between us, in fact I was sleeping on the couch for most of 2005/2006. I have'nt been able to get a half paying job that will pay me enough to move out and neither has she for 4 years, so we both still stay in the same run down place hoping tomorrow will be better.

My disease started in dec06 when my gf and her boss went on a business trip for a week together. I should have saw the writing on the wall and left her then, but sadly with a small amount of funds and rental places so few, I still stayed. Anyways, her boss and her had sex while on this business trip in fact she noticed that her company were paying for two rooms for the week, when in fact she shared his room and that their company would have a sht fir If they knew that they were paying for an extra hotel room for a week just for her luggage.

Before she left to go on this trip she suggested we have sex (since she'd be away a week) so we did, but my pecker for some reason did'nt want to...Hmmm I must listen to him more!

I learned that she did'nt just only have sex with him on the plane getting there but she stayed in his room for the whole trip.

A few days later I thought we could re-kindle some of the many years we had together, (ie save the relationship).

2 days later I get herpes, thats what you get now-a-days for being a good samaritan.

They both do not know what I know, (the more stuff above) but my buddy had a friend (maid) who worked in the hotel that they stayed in and she told him that her room was never slept in for a week.

Thats what I got for christmas, not socks, a shitty sweater or a crappy shirt I got herpes. Now she refuses to move out and tries to claim to me that it is my fault not hers that she has herpes.

So y'all think you have problems, I went for two tests today and I'll know for certain If it is or not in two weeks, but my doctor says it is, and well he should know right?

If it is, I will do everything in my power to get her boss bastard fired, and will spend the rest of my life, fucking his career, and trashing his PhD name, but in the meantime there is a website i'd like to share with all of you.

It claims that the is a type of treatment that has amazing results in reducing almost completely the effects of herpes...

Here: http://www.gotherpes.com/messages/7510.html

I hope this gives the other people on here hope, plus tthere is a lab in UK that claims the can completely eradicate this disease in 3 or 4 years so don't give up hope.

But the main reason for this post was to let karmic debt know that there are truly people out there that care even if we don't personally know you.

As for God Jesus, Allah etc,I myself am not certain but I beleive that there may be a superior being that does not give you everything you want but truly gives you everthing you need. Why I need this, I do not know. Is there a lesson I NEED TO LEARN, If so what? So for now, I keep hoping they will find a cure.

So karmic debt, no matter what you have gone through in life, the highs or lows, you can see, walk and talk...and If where you are isn't working for you ...then do what I am planning to do: LEAVE!!!

Your past is gone now all you ever had left was the present and the future, expand and try to embrace the potential it can offer you:)

Find somewhere in this completly amazing world that you can truly call home, somewhere you can grow not only in life, but as a full human being.

It has been said that sometimes a change can do you good, in your case I hope it does...

Thanks all for sharing...may your God go with you!

GOOD GOD!!! I go away, come back, wanting to reply to some emails and what not, and I read a bunch of blah blah blah. And I can say...nothing. Just. wow.

I am not one to bash anothers' beliefs....whatever floats your boat. But faith comes in all packages and I find it interesting that the christians THRUST their beliefs down a persons throats, while us "evil" jews, buddist, muslims, pagans, etc, are vilified because WE do not agree to such a dogmatic point of view.

jesus is not my messiah. I am still waiting for her.....hopefully she will come soon! However, Jesus WAS a great rabbi and hebrew man who had much love and words of wisdom to share with the world. I truly believe this.

I truly believe in the power of prayer. I don't give a rats fart WHAT religious affliation you are a part of , I do believe that saying prayer for those less fortunate is a powerful, positive reinforcement that you are sending into the atmosphere and sharing with others. It takes minutes, minimal effort and can do only good, no harm. HOWEVER, I find there are BIGGER issues in the world for me to pray hard about....herpes sucks a big ole rotten egg....God and little baby Jesus were obviously snoozing on the day THAT shit came into the world...but here it is, and it sucks. However, there are things out there that "suck" even more. Try ....HIV. Cancer. Predators who seek our children. Overzealous religious nuts who want to foist THEIR ideology on others (look at what is happening in the MIDDLE EAST or DARFUR...or HELL, right here in the good ole supposedly 'free" us of a, with our Christian fundamentalist. Think GOD is proud of all THOSE people...methinks not!)

Was herpes brought into the world by big bad lucifer? I doubt it, although, I dont' abide by such fables and fairy tales and it always interests me that there are people who DO take such teachings so seriously. KNOWING that the King James Version of the bible has completely BASTARDIZED the original teachings of Christ and his disciples. So, I don't think herpes was left here by some fictional, Dante-esque Devil. Nope. A human did something mighty funky somewhere, at sometime, and poof. there it was. The Creeping disease.

So,again, I feel, whatever floats your boat and gets you through they day, makes you feel good, then go for it. If it is science, swell. Religion great. Baby Jesus, even better. To each their own. I just hope that people who post in the "faith" section realize and understand that "faith" itself comes in all shapes, sizes and colors and that Christianity is not the end-all, be-all of all religious groups. That sort of thinking is very similar to the type of teachings the Taliban foists on THEIR people. There religion is THE ONLY one, the ONLY RIGHT ONE etc.

But as far as believing that faith, and jesus and prayer are going to heal you....again, I say whatever gets you though the day. I believe in Balance. A nice mixture of strong ideas, belief, faith, as well as meshing it with a little science. To rely on one or the other alone is just ridiculous, naive, and ultimately, DEADLY to me.

I am off. Tonite, I will pray to Yahweh not for myself, but for everyone else, world wide. Especially for the true innocents of society. (children). I will pray the children in Darfur find release from their tormentors. I will pray the children in the ghettos will find relief from their daily nightmares, and have food in their bellies a warm home and clean clothes. I will pray the children of tweakers find respite from their horrid lives, maybe even a new home! I will pray for the children in Afganistan, Iraq, Iran, Bosnia, Thailand, India.....I am going to pray for all those kids who are on waiting list at the Make a wish foundation. I will pray for my own kids to be safe and healthy. I will pray for all of you on this Message board who have children, that tHEY too are safe and healthy. And maybe, down the line of all this praying, I might stop for a minute and prayer for my occasionally sore vaginal region....but honestly, I rather save my prayers for the aforementioned reasons.

ok i have a few ideas..

If god hates herpes they why do people get it

Its a living thing in the base of our spines

WHO PUT IT THERE? Who was the Patient ZERO? (like all infections etc , there is always a patient zero)

Maybe nature,natural selection and genetics plays a part..

call me crazy. but this disease , like cancer , etc came from somewhere..

• 8 months later...

not always because of premarital sex

"A perfect example of this HERPES. Whether we want to face it or not, we sinned by having sex before marriage. This sexual sin allowed the devil to put this horrible disease upon us."

What about herpes type 1 on the genitals? My gyn said all the other cases she have seen are from older married women. She said it is because the women are experiencing dryness and have more oral sex and less sexual intercourse. Anyway, if two people marry and neither have stds, theycan still get gshv1.

I do not feel I did not anything wrong and I got ghsv1. I am going to marry the person who gave it to me. Although he gave it to me before marriage, he could have just as easily given it to me after marriage.

I feel I did not do anything to deserve this and I know I have other health issues (late-stage Lyme) so I feel like one major punishment should be enough for my sins.

I will keep what you typed out in mind though. I haven't prayed in years- ever since I became very ill with Lyme disease. I guess I was too sick and too afraid to pray. In any event, I will pray and see if God will prevent me from having another outbreak. I just don't see why God would care though. There are how many people in the world? And all of us have problems...

• 4 weeks later...

he will

God will heal and I do believe that now I have seen miracles been done as well as other stuff I have a personal testimony I was diagnosed with schrizophrenia a few years back and couldn't do without the medication if I missed it then I will land myself back in the institution changing my medicine to something different to get me back on the right track the Apostle from an apostolic ministry praid over me and since then I haven't been taking medication and thats been almost a year ago.

I don't believe in God. I think I did once, but then again, maybe I was just one of those offensive self-avowed Christians who think they have all the answers wrapped up in a pretty little package. It doesn't even matter anymore. Whatever it was is gone.

Looking back through history, it seems that most of the death and carnage brought on by wars, and man's general inhumanity to man, have been initiated by people who either wanted to play god, or who were convinced they were acting out god's will.

I do believe in the power of our own inner energy and spirit. I believe in the power of love, and the power of kindness. I know that I fall short sometimes (okay... often), but all I can do is forgive myself and keep trying to do better.

God won't cure herpes, or anything else. He won't stop wars, or starvation, or persecution of innocents. He won't stop the planet from caving in on itself, or keep deceitful, greedy people from having the power to manipulate our future, and if that's what we're all waiting for, then we're all doomed.

• 2 weeks later...

I DO believe in GOD and Jesus Christ as HE is my Lord and Savior. I have had miracles happen in my life by praying and having & Keeping The Faith so I KNOW that a higher power Does indeed exist.

People want to blame God for whatever goes wrong in their life...My belief is that we are all more or less "Put out to Pasture" to do as "we please" in THIS life..WE ARE responsible for what happens in OUR lives and GOD IS there for us. That doesn't mean that HE chooses to heal everyone because if HE did, we would have everlasting life on Earth and NOT in Heaven..I do believe that many of the diseases that exist today are because of our OWN sins..That is why I believe that we are really not to have sex before we marry because God has laid that law down for us ALL to follow as HE has many laws for us to follow...If WE sin which we all do, there has to be a price to pay..I do think that most of these sexual diseases are just that..A price we have to pay for doing something we should not be doing..But, we are ALL HUMAN and fall short of the Glory of God, as we ALL are sinners here on Earth.

I DO believe in Miracles and Divine Intervention..Jesus says that HE will NEVER leave us but how many of us leave HIM because we allow ourselves to get angry or upset with HIM when something goes terribly wrong in our lives?? I do believe that alot of what happens in our lives is a result of our OWN being and actions as GOD IS GOOD and NOT EVIL..It is all about FAITH in someone or another HIGHER power that you can not see but feel in your life..Like the air that one breathes...You can not see it but you know it is there.

• 2 weeks later...

What about Allah and Mohammed??? What about Buddha??? Hell what about THOR or Zeus, or Shiva?? Odin?? Where do THEY all come into play?? Or is it only Jesus and his God that will do the healing...just curious, because I want to make sure I pray to the right one and all...

I actually do not care what ones religious affiliation is. To each their own. What drives me insane is when each group feels that THEIR GOD/DEITY is the ABSOLUTE. And all else be damned. You can go with your heart, but truly, nobody is really sure until they have walked through that last door.

I have said it before, and I will say it again: I pray for you, me, everybody. But usually it has NOTHING to do with herpes. (unless it is something like neo-natal herpes, or a child suffering or an adult who has contracted it in conjunction with having a deprived/delapitated immune system and can't FIGHT the virus off effectively...THEN I pray for those with herpes) but I myself would rather save my inner strength and power of prayer for things that I MYSELF IN MY HEART FEEL IS TRULY WORTHY OF PRAYER.

Believe me, there are things bigger than us and our sore genitals/lips that are happening right now in the world that make our herpes look pretty insignifigant. I am NOT trying to diminish the damaging effect herpes can have on us....but sometimes, I just read a newspaper and it puts into perspective how "damaging" this shit really is.

I would rather GOD start healing OTHER bigger ailments of the world before worrying about herpes. ;-)

• 1 month later...

I will pray for you

HI!!!

I was raped when I was 20. I am now 32 years old. I HAD herpies until recently. I was rejected by someone I really liked and was casually dating. I decided to pray. God knew my heart and that I was innocent child when this happened to me. I started praying and told others about my condition. I thought about going to another church to have people pray for me. BUT God spoke to me and told me that the same God that is in the other believers is the SAME God in me. I prayed and He heard my cries. I have had breakout once a month for 12 years and two months ago I stopped having a break out. I went to the Doctor and test NEGATIVE for herpies. What do I say I say thank you LORD BUT>>>>I must not forget those who are still suffering from this and to ALL of you I will pray for you everynight I and also when my heart is burdened to pray for you for my prayer is your prayer and my cry is your cry. Talk to the Lord, Tell Him your heart and your pains, cry out to Him and pray that He will Cleanse your blood. He is the creator of everything living including you. While science might not have a clue the creator does so please do not be faint or weary but cast your cares upon him for he loves you. I never thought this would happen but I called upon His name. I will continually pray for you...

I refuse to believe in a type of God who requires your belief in him/her in order for him/her to love you enough to heal you of pain or sickness. I do belief that God loves all of us regardless of our belief in him/her. I don't think you have to believe in God in order to be helped by him/her. You just have to believe that all things are possilbe if you believe they are. It's about your state of mind, it's about the state of your body's health, it's about what you do to change the things that are hurting you. This Sherry may have found God, but turning her life around is what MAY have cured her of herpes and drug addiction. There are many many people on this Earth who believe in God and need help and ask for it but never recieve it. What about those people, simply believing in God is not enough. God loves all regardless because we are all God. Every living organism, cell, bacteria, virus (including herpes) is a part of God. Every Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, and yes, Satanist is a part of God. The whole of every single mineral, animal, plant, and molecule is God.

A quote from a Tool song puts it wonderfully: "...We are all one consiousness experiencing itself subjectively".

God wouldn't be omniscient, omnipotent, and all knowing if he didn't experience every possible experience there is. When I say God, I'm speaking about all of us. I'm not talking about a white bearded dude sitting on some golden throne floating somewhere in space. God is the grass in our lawn, he (and from now on when I say he I mean He/she but it's hard to type that everytime) is your dog. He is the tree in my backyard. He is me he is you, he is even a rapist, a child molester, and an embezzler. God cannot be omniscient if he is not all these things. That is why, I believe, that like the lyric from the Tool song, we are all one being who, in order to realize who it was, experiences every kind of experience there is in order to fully know what LIFE is. I think this is why everyone has this deep seeded to desire to know what life is all about, why are we here? I believe God wants to know to, and that's why we are here. It goes in circles, yes, but that's what infinity is all about. That's why I believe life will never cease to exist, in one form or another.

Okay, well, now that I got that off my chest let me say that these are my own personal beliefs, I am actually the only person I know personally (lol...that's an akward sentence) who believes these things. I have not always thought these things and, who knows, tomorrow I may not believe them at all. I am constantly learning knew things, new ideas, new theories. I read all types of books whether I fully agree with what they say or not. I constantly keep an open mind to all things and analyze them. I say all this so that you know that I'm not trying to make anyone believe what I do or make anyone feel stupid for not believing it. I could be completely wrong in my beliefs, so can anyone.

I may get bashed for this but I think having faith is all wrong. The definition of Faith is believing in something even if you are presented with concrete evidence that what you believe is wrong. This is why i think Faith is an ignorant way to believe something.

Hmm, just my two cents. I'm not a very religious person now, but I did go to Sunday school and church almost every week until I was about 16. I still believe in God and Jesus, but still don't understand why bad things happen to good people. After being diagnosed with oral HSV-1 in October, I think I transferred it to my genitals two weeks later after masturbation cause two days later I felt extreme pain on the tip of my penis. I then prayed to God, which is something I don't do often, and asked him to stop this pain and not infect me down there since having it orally was bad enough and promised I would try to be a better man and not do things considered sins by the Church, like masturbation which I think they consider a sin. I went to the doctor the next day and said to put some hydrocortizone on it and the pain went away the next day and felt great. Then a month later I masturbate again, and the pain came back and hasn't really stopped for the last 7 weeks. So I don't know if God's punishing me somehow by bringing this pain back along with symptoms of upper back pain, and having my hands and feet feel infected now.

Not to minimize peoples beliefs, but I have never understood why masturbation would be considered a sin? And I certainly doubt that the powers that be would punish anyone for releasing a little tension. :???:

If hydrocortizone took care of your pain immediately it doesn't sound likely to have been a herpes outbreak. Maybe using a little lube when you masturbate will help in the future.

What's happening with your hands and feet to make you think they are infected?

God is the most MERCIFULL no matter what!

Hi all,

I believe that God creates us and knows what’s best for us. Therefore He puts commands for us to follow and prohibitions to stay a way from. To me it's very clear. For instance, nobody will know how to use any mechanism or device better than the one who creates it and that's way you will find a book that contains all the instructors that shows how to use that device efficiently. Thus, when we don't follow the instructors, either the instrument will break down from start or it will have some problems in the future and if it's the case, the machine will not function properly as it was before.

Likewise, our God creates us and send us the books that have the instructors for better and blessed life such as Quraan, old and new testimony. Unfortunately, when we don't follow His instructors either we receive the punishment right away or He delays it giving us chance to repent to Him. If we don't, He will punish us sooner or later (here in this life or hereafter). I believe that God ordained us to follow the instructors and He promises us a better life here and hereafter.

Therefore, His punishment is a wake up call to check what did wrong, meaning go back and check the instructors, so it's up to us to follow His commands.

If car broke down, even after you fixed, most likely it will not run efficiently as it was before. The something may happen with us. If we disobey God, He will punish us and even if we repent to Him and we fulfill all His command, He still has all right to heal us or not as we are His slaves whither we like or not.

My thought:

If I repent to Him, I fulfill his orders, I stay away from his prohibitions and I still carry this Virus, I will still be thankful to Him because He could have made it worse than this (AIDS, HIV ...). Guess what, even with this Virus, He still loves us as He doesn’t made us living the rest of our life in Hospital and He doesn’t make us dependent on other to take us to bathroom and so on.

I will be patient for what he put on me as my goal now is to please Him and asking Him to reward me generously (meaning good wife, educated children and admit me to His paradise).

I swear by God that I love Him so much that He gave me chance to change to a good person and I admit to Him all the bounty that I'm in.

We all love to have sex and He creates us like this. He creates men and women to be attractive to each other; however, he did not live this attraction uncontrolled. He prohibited sex before marriage; He prohibited cheating (from husband side or wife side). Basically He put us a guideline to fulfill our desired by getting marred and live a blessed life, but we choose the other way and we should not blame Him. It’s our fault and we have to deal with its consequences. Do not forget that God is the most MERCIFUL and he will heal us one day; if not our sins will be erased.

THIS MY PERSONNEL OPINION.

Wait, so are you now saying that all people with herpes got it from cheating on their partners or by having sex before marriage? :rolleyes: And I suppose that the innocent children who get HSV from their "filthy" mothers are just being tested by God..

He has His hands full these days, testing all the starving and suffering children in Africa, allowing children to be forced into prostitution in Japan so that He can punish their parents later AND test the children at the same time, cursing all those Buddhist non-believers and the children that are born into their families, giving 80+% of the world's resources to about 5% of the world's population, etc. etc.

God knows best

Hi vvk,

I understand what you mean. I was talking about the causes and the guilty one. I mean that we, parents, are guilty not God. For the children I pray to God to protect them as they are innocent. Wither you believe in God or not, it's not Him that make the mischief on the earth, it us. We misuse the resources, and we are being selfish. If you get chance read any of His revealed books you will find that He creates for us a good system to live with. He did not forget the share of any of His creators. The problem is with us being greedy and not following his commands. Believe me vvk, God has nothing to do with this mischief on earth, we are ignoring his orders, so He let us dealing with our own system of life that most of us think it’s good for us but in reality it’s good for those whom has power and money; however, He will hold each one of us accountable for our action in this life and our roles to elevate the suffer on other people. If our action are good we will be rewarded and if it’s not, we will be punished.

As for our innocent and most beloved children, God knows how and when to elevate the suffering on them and to reward them generously. I don’t know what to tell you about this point but I hope That God forgives our sins and heal all sick people and if He wants punish us, I ask Him to punish only those whom deserve it even I beleive that His mercy can reach all His creations.

Maybe you are not satisfy by my answer but that’s what I have for you now, I hope somebody else more knowledgeable than I can add more to this and we all benefit from each other

thx VVK

a+

Don't be faint - if this was true - that you used to have herpes and now you don't, your doctor would have asked you to sign a consent form for this to be written up in some medical journal.

Why do you think he/she didn't do this? Can you remember being told about something called a false negative result?

Having faith is great. But please don't come on here giving desperate souls false hope - it's not fair.

Hi all,

I believe that God creates us and knows what’s best for us. Therefore He puts commands for us to follow and prohibitions to stay a way from. To me it's very clear. For instance, nobody will know how to use any mechanism or device better than the one who creates it and that's way you will find a book that contains all the instructors that shows how to use that device efficiently. Thus, when we don't follow the instructors, either the instrument will break down from start or it will have some problems in the future and if it's the case, the machine will not function properly as it was before.

Likewise, our God creates us and send us the books that have the instructors for better and blessed life such as Quraan, old and new testimony. Unfortunately, when we don't follow His instructors either we receive the punishment right away or He delays it giving us chance to repent to Him. If we don't, He will punish us sooner or later (here in this life or hereafter). I believe that God ordained us to follow the instructors and He promises us a better life here and hereafter.

Therefore, His punishment is a wake up call to check what did wrong, meaning go back and check the instructors, so it's up to us to follow His commands.

If car broke down, even after you fixed, most likely it will not run efficiently as it was before. The something may happen with us. If we disobey God, He will punish us and even if we repent to Him and we fulfill all His command, He still has all right to heal us or not as we are His slaves whither we like or not.

My thought:

If I repent to Him, I fulfill his orders, I stay away from his prohibitions and I still carry this Virus, I will still be thankful to Him because He could have made it worse than this (AIDS, HIV ...). Guess what, even with this Virus, He still loves us as He doesn’t made us living the rest of our life in Hospital and He doesn’t make us dependent on other to take us to bathroom and so on.

I will be patient for what he put on me as my goal now is to please Him and asking Him to reward me generously (meaning good wife, educated children and admit me to His paradise).

I swear by God that I love Him so much that He gave me chance to change to a good person and I admit to Him all the bounty that I'm in.

We all love to have sex and He creates us like this. He creates men and women to be attractive to each other; however, he did not live this attraction uncontrolled. He prohibited sex before marriage; He prohibited cheating (from husband side or wife side). Basically He put us a guideline to fulfill our desired by getting marred and live a blessed life, but we choose the other way and we should not blame Him. It’s our fault and we have to deal with its consequences. Do not forget that God is the most MERCIFUL and he will heal us one day; if not our sins will be erased.

THIS MY PERSONNEL OPINION.

Your "PERSONAL OPINION" makes me want to eat nails and spit tacks!

The End.