God will heal, here is your proof

HAHAHA!

Shayna..that was funny.

Everybody else...I really don't think GOD gives a fart about our herpes. Sorry, but I don't. I think "GOD" (buddha, Allah, Jehovah...whatever you wish to call you maker) has bigger things on his/her plate than our herpes. Trust me.

And I frankly think GOD created us to feel good and have sex, simply because it feels good. He would not have given us all clitorises and penises with all them nerve endings in them if it DIDN'T feel good. I don't think our little marriages make one WHIT of difference to our benevolent creator. I mean, seriously , to think that a legal binding bit of paper can make or break us having herpes and other STDS is ludicrous. It is a contract. Nothing more.

While having multiple partners UPS the ante for us to contracting STDS, you can look right on this message board here and find virgins or people with ONE PARTNER who have contracted herpes and other STDS.....what was "god's will" for them?!!? Are they "bad"? Dirty? I think not. So while yes, it is good practice to use your mind, use discretion and have some self control in the aspect of WHO is your partner and HOW MANY PEOPLE are you partner, it ultimately, is a crap shoot.

I hate when theology is used to dictate human behavior. I hate when poor old God is blamed for the stigma attached to that behavior or, even worse, that MAN can determine what it is GOD is trying to "tell us". (maybe he/she is trying to tell us what a bunch of BONEHEADS we are for believing and buying into so much lame man made dogma!)

I say to each their own, and whatever gets them through the day great. But man.....I am tired of herpes being the "testing board" for ones piety. Like I said: GOD has bigger issues on his plate than our sore butts. WAY BIGGER. I myself only pray to my maker for really important issues and herpes is WAY WAY WAY down on that list of prayers.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jesusislord

• VVK

• tothefuture

• Support1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was raised Catholic faith until I turned 8 then I just wandered aimlessly through the world asking for help, hope and to be rescued, it never happened. When I was 19 I became Methodist and found som

This message is for both Christians and non-believers, I belief that it will help and comfort both. God sent Jesus on this earth to deliver us from our sins and heal every sickness and disease! Everyt

Caucasianfemale, Like I said before, I don't have all the answers for why things happen. NOBODY DOES! My choice is to trust in God. For those non believers, it is your choice not to believe.

HAHAHA!

I hate when theology is used to dictate human behavior. I hate when poor old God is blamed for the stigma attached to that behavior or, even worse, that MAN can determine what it is GOD is trying to "tell us". (maybe he/she is trying to tell us what a bunch of BONEHEADS we are for believing and buying into so much lame man made dogma!)

I say to each their own, and whatever gets them through the day great. But man.....I am tired of herpes being the "testing board" for ones piety. Like I said: GOD has bigger issues on his plate than our sore butts. WAY BIGGER. I myself only pray to my maker for really important issues and herpes is WAY WAY WAY down on that list of prayers.

Man! You are so right!I couldn't agree with you more. It's like the football team praying to God to win and when they do it means God heard their prayer. But what about the other team that was also praying to win? Does that mean God doesn't like their team as much? Sheeze!!

There is no personal responsibility in religion. I am a spiritual person, not a religious person. Just live your life in the best way you possibly can. Learn all you possibly can about EVERYTHING so you can make choices and decisions in an enlightened way. Do good unto others as you would have other so unto them. That is all the "dogma" anyone needs. I mean really, the entire 10 commandments (well, except for the first few) can be summed up in the golden rule.

i find it funny that most people, from all kinds of religions, believe their religion is the right one when they have never even tried to learn about another religion. Some people who grow up in Arab countries are muslim simply because that is what the society around them believes in. People who grow up in India are more likely to be Hindu simply because everyone else is and they are told any other religion is wrong. Same with America. I am extremely interested to know what would happen if a person who is Buddihst was actually born in America. Chances are, that they would wind up growing up Christian. Religion has nothing to do with the soul and everything to do with the status quo of the society you grew up in.

Just because I don't believe that Jesus is THE ONLY WAY that I will get into heaven, doesn't mean I'm going to hell. It means that I chose to think for myself and not what I've been fed my whole life. I probably lead a more "christian" life than some christians. I have great friends, a wonderful family, an awesome job, and I don't think my life could be better right now (save for the herpes...lol). When people hurt, I hurt, whether I know them or not. I treat everyone with the respect they deserve and have never done anything intentionally to anyone just to make them feel horrible. But just because a christian is a christian and believes that Jesus was God in the flesh and I don't, means I'm going to hell and they are not? Give me a break....

I once had a GREAT friend who one day after getting a DUI and spending a night in jail, found God. She preached to all of us. How all of us were heading down an unrighteous path. She was sooo consumed with it she was not a happy person, she stopped smiling and having a good time. She told me I was walking down the path of the devil because I had the audacity to compare Jesus to Buddha. It broke my heart and I cried when she left my house. I moved away and found out that she eventually cheated on her husband of 20 years, whom she had 3 kids with and left him. But I guess she's going to heaven and I'm not, just as long as she believes in Jesus Christ...our Lord and Savior.

• 3 weeks later...

This thing is going to be so hard for me. The hardest thing I think I will ever face, except for my mom's death. By boyfriend does'nt know I have it yet. I do not know where to even start and I am afraid of his reaction. I will wait until I know what to say. I just feel that all of this is can not be happening. I have not had an outbreak yet. I don't want one. I don't want to have it at all. It is hard for me to have faith in God knowing that all this is happening to me. I feel like my life is ending. I don't know how to do this. SOME ONE PLEASE HELP. I think I am losing my sanity.

If I had a choice in any wager, I would bet on you rather than on your faith in God. You are the one who can, to some extent, shape your path through life. If you have social supports, people who you can trust, you should talk to them and figure out what you are doing in life. Otherwise, you could discuss your situation on these forums and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be willing to give you some insights and advice. However, you have to give more details about what's going on in your life and in your mind - preferably in a separate topic that you can make, devoted to your situation.

marriedwchildren

WOW!

Some of these posts were down right brutal to Jesusislord. I to agree that everyone has the right to worship, believe or not to believe in a higher power of their own choosing, but is he/she believes that God will heal then who are we not to let that person have their faith. I was a church goer and was very active in the church, but now I have some issues not related to this virus but I now see churches as a money maker and not a place of worship anymore, that is my feeling and my feeling only!! It still does not give others the right to make fun of someone else's firm religious beliefs, I am not here to sound like the mom spanking her children I just think some of you were unfair. If you do not like what someone has to say you still have the right not to read or post on this thread, thats all I am saying. To all of you take care and keep smiling life is to short for misery. ::p

marriedwchildren

AngeloftheAir

I could not of said it any better, people have the right to their beliefs and thats that, no one is forced to read their post or respond if they do not agree. Kudos!!

Live and let live.

If you saw somebody else preaching that praying to belugas (also attending beluga-worshiping churches, reading about belugas, and visiting belugas in zoos) would solve all their problems with herpes, would you respect their religious beliefs and not warn others that there are much more effective and proven treatments to herpes? Would you not warn them that they might be setting themselves up for disappointment and possibly depression later on? What if those praying to the belugas got their herpes cured? Would this mean that belugas truly have the power to remove herpes from all of its sufferers?

Believe in ... helps

Hi all,

I believe that everyone has some kind of believe. either he believes in God, Human, Animal, Ideal or something else. this believe may give him/her serenity, tranquility and/or some kind of peace after feeling isolated or inferior.

there is many ways to warn and/or guide people to do the right thing without mocking them or making fun of their believe. we should know that these guys do all the means to cure themselves including the hope in their Lord to cure them. So they don’t just worshiping and ask for cure from their God and not taking medication and other means to suppress this virus.

Thank you all especially AngeloftheAir & marriedwchildren

There's a difference between just believing and pushing your belief on others making claims that it is the way to get healed from herpes. I do not condone the latter, for example:

Shelley Lubben is living proof that God can and will heal our herpes, just click on the link and read her "personal story" section, it clearly explains how God healed her of her herpes. God wants to and will heal us too, all we have to do is believe.

This is a likely source of the negative sentiment from several forum members, if you actually take the time to read the thread. Yeah, all I have to do is believe... mmmmmmmmm believing didn't work, I must have been doing it wrong or being insincere or God just needs to test me for a bit longer.

I'm pretty sure my motive here isn't to convince anyone that bullying is right, but rather to illustrate that certain forms of behaviour can cause an emotional stirring in others that may take the form of bullying for the person on the receiving end. There are also situations where people are convinced of their victimization, in the heat of the moment, even though there is more than one possible perspective. I know many can relate to this, including myself.

BAH HA HAHAHAHAHA! that was funny! Oh lordy!

you all wanna pray for something or somebody? Pray for that poor damn mule/donkey/ass whatever it is. He/she/it REALLy needs it!! ;-)

I don't know if my opinion is that of bullying....I feel everybody is entitled to believe in whatever they want. Whatever gets one through the day and helps them be a better person, then GREAT.

I think my big issue is when people want to heal via prayer our scabby ass herpes. Honestly, I would rather pray for bigger issues than our sore genitals, mouths and asses. Exception to my own rule is children. My heart breaks and utterly bleeds for the pain and suffering of children in this world. Including children who contract herpes, especially neo-natal herpes. I saw first hand the devastation with this, and believe me, although the child was not my own, I still shed my tears with the parents of that infant and I prayed for that child harder than anybody else ever before in my life.

I have a friend whose baby has cancer. It is not looking good. Guess what? I pray and pray until my head is ready to explode. I meditate, I pray, I chant, I just send out my indomitable strength to her baby in hopes that maybe, our maker HEARS ME and cures this innocent of cancer.

I RAIL at my maker...WHY LET THESE LITTLE ONES, THESE INNOCENT ONES SUFFER!!??

I get absolutely NO answer back, and I see no changes, but still, I send out whatever positive energy I can to this children in hopes of just one more miracle.

And I am NOT saying that it is BAD to rely on your own faith to get through your trials and tribulations. NO NO NO. If your faith gives you inner peace, strength, is soothing to your soul and gives you comfort, then that is GOOD...that is what it is meant to do. I just don't like that everybody thinks GOD is there cure-all for all their problems.

As the old saying goes...GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES. Translation: nothing comes easy, and sometimes we have to WORK for things...even our own inner peace and our good health.

So...excuse me if I don't jump into the big prayer foray over our herpes. I DO think GOD has bigger issues to deal with. I would gladly live with herpes for the rest of my life, have outbreaks galore, if the rest of the world was cured of ITS ills. If cancer was eradicated from the Earth, if child molestors were eradicated from the earth, if war-mongering moronic puke bags were smited, if HIV/AIDS was a thing of folk lore, and completely curable...I can go on and on and on and on.

So Sorry for the long rant folks....but I am tired, I am angry and I have a friend who might lose her child and I want to lash out and kick some ass as if I were a child myself. But instead, I try to stay calm for her and I just pray and pray and pray and send out every positive vibe left in my body for her child.

And guess what people...it WILL NOT BE FOR YOUR HERPES. Won't be for mine either. I sympathize as well as empathize with all our plight in dealing with this stupid, wretched virus. But I am saving my faith, my thoughts and my energy for things that I personally feel are a bit more urgent and scary and pressing than our sore butts.

Well, phew...other than that...back to that dang donkey.......

marriedwchildren

Wow!!

This thread got really nasty really fast. I still believe that people have the right to think and have whatever belief they feel makes them get through the days. And i am not defending or condoning anyones thoughts on this subject. I DO think that there have been some comments that were down right foul and nasty to religion period. I am Catholic myself(not practicing) I have my issues with the church thats for sure, but if faith keeps people from the nearest bridge or cliff then i am all for it. This virus affects people VERY differently and some people emotionally cannot handle this disease, so if God helps them who are we to say any different. I thought this was still America where we are tolerant to other people no matter how different their views are to our own?? I think that sometimes we get wrapped up in our own self pity to realize there might be something bigger out there than our own personal needs and wants. I am a firm believer that not all things pharmacutical can cure everything especially our soul. And Ouch I know what it is like to loose a child and be angry with God, and the world, my brothers child died when she was 2 weeks old. So please remember that others to have pain and feelings of despair and if there are any lessons learned through hurt it is to teach our children to make this world a better place than when we found it. Take care all!

Ouch... amen. Couldn't have said it better myself, and wouldn't want to try. Hey! We finally agree on something! (Let's not let this become a habit, though, okay? ;))

I'll keep good thoughts for your friend's child.

Ouch... amen. Couldn't have said it better myself, and wouldn't want to try. Hey! We finally agree on something! (Let's not let this become a habit, though, okay? ;))

I'll keep good thoughts for your friend's child.

hahaha! Us! Agree?!!? What is the world coming too!!! ;-)

(I love ya and you know it!)

and please, do send the good vibes to my friends baby. Miracles DO happen...why look at that baby that SURVIVED those tornados that plagued the Midwest and Southern states last month. Baby was tossed around in a tornado and SURVIVED it. That was a total miracle. Poor little angel, his mother was killed during the storm, but he lived. SO..yes, I do believe in miracles, so please please please, send the good thoughts and love and vibes out there for Baby R!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Miracles can happen, but sometimes they don't. Not sure why. But I do think being positive and having faith, good thoughts, or whatever ,def. helps. I will say I have been battling cervical cancer due to HPV and just had my 1st good results from testing. Both of my tests came back perfectly normal and it is nothing short of a miracle! :)

I believe that everything happens for a reason and we are never given a "trial" or "test" in this life that Heavenly Father doesn't think we can't pass. As much as I hate having this I try to keep that in mind. We have this because we are the ones who are strong enough to endure it. And as for the miracles, if they don't happen, they don't happen. There is a story in Daniel with Meshack Shadrack and Abendigo (ok probably didn't spell those right) where they were with Daniel and they did not survive. Did that make them any less worthy then Daniel. Nope. they were just chosen to go home earlier then Daniel. If any one is interested there is a talk by my church officials called "but if Not" and it's all about why some very righteous people seem to have very brutal deaths. Much like Isiah being cut in two.

eatyourveggies

Can I jump on this philosophical bandwagon? These are my thoughts. No need to argue or try to convert me.

"Miracles can happen, but sometimes they don't. Not sure why."

It's called KARMA! We all come into this world with our own unique karma. Do you believe in karma? In past lives? Don't know if the Jesus lovin' folks believe in this, but it sure helps me understand my patterns and understand why things happen in my life.

I do believe everything happens for a reason, but not because some big man sits up on a cloud with a book of my life. I am in control of my destiny, I can choose to alleviate my karma, and be a compassionate, conscious human being.

The only reason why I got H was because I was stuck in the same relationship karmic pattern and was not clear enough to make better decisions. The universe is telling me it's time to make a change in that department.

I think it's great to have faith in something, as long as delusion is not part of your practice.

that is by far the stupidest thing I have heard in my life. But then you're the one that gave me the Oprah link...what else am I supposed to expect? Listen I believe that you get what you give...but seriously you got Herpes because of Karma? That;s stupid. And I believe in destiny too and yet I believe in God. believing in God doesn't mean you can't control your own destiny.

eatyourveggies

My post wasn't really directed to you so I don't think it's necessary to call me stupid (or anyone stupid on this board for that matter). I hope you grow a consciousness.

Did you even look at the link? It had helpful information for a lay person such as yourself, which was written by a doctor. And, Oprah is the fucking bomb.

Best of luck to you and your unborn child. Hopefully someone is praying for you both.

Miracles can happen, but sometimes they don't. Not sure why. But I do think being positive and having faith, good thoughts, or whatever ,def. helps. I will say I have been battling cervical cancer due to HPV and just had my 1st good results from testing. Both of my tests came back perfectly normal and it is nothing short of a miracle! :)

That is awesome!!! Stay strong and healthy!! Take care of yourself! This is great news!

My husband and I pray ever night and I do have a conscious thank you. And My doctor said right now I can basically eat what I want as long as I am eatting seeing as the sickness makes it hard. And i hate Oprah. I have never liked her. She's BS.

I agree about Oprah. She does not have the tenacity to get married or to have children, but yet she's the all-knowing power at be with these things...it's BS coming from her. How would she know? Anyone can give wonderful advice if they are not living what they're talking about. That's very easy to do. :rolleyes: