God will heal, here is your proof

I swear to God, and everyone on this planet that if I ever obtain sufficient resources, I will gather a handful of the most prominent researchers to help them develop their vaccine/cure, whether that means setting up shop out of country with Bloom/Cullen or Dr. Halford

• Like 1
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jesusislord

• VVK

• Support1

• ouch

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was raised Catholic faith until I turned 8 then I just wandered aimlessly through the world asking for help, hope and to be rescued, it never happened. When I was 19 I became Methodist and found som

This message is for both Christians and non-believers, I belief that it will help and comfort both. God sent Jesus on this earth to deliver us from our sins and heal every sickness and disease! Everyt

Caucasianfemale, Like I said before, I don't have all the answers for why things happen. NOBODY DOES! My choice is to trust in God. For those non believers, it is your choice not to believe.

Caucasianfemale, Like I said before, I don't have all the answers for why things happen. NOBODY DOES! My choice is to trust in God. For those non believers, it is your choice not to believe. I do feel sorry for you. In my opinion, a very sad way to live. I do have faith that God will give a scientist the talent and direct him or her in curing this disease.

I was a lifelong believer. Now idk. I'm not sure that the stories I was brought up believing were as advertised. Unfortunately this disease has made me realize that the real problems in the world are so much more palatable and excusable when theyre not your own. I kinda feel hypocritical for thinking God is and/or was listening to my prayers but ignoring the real suffering in the world. Then it's hard for me to believe our creator has any active role in what goes on here. I truly hate thinking about it anymore.

Caucasianfemale, Like I said before, I don't have all the answers for why things happen. NOBODY DOES! My choice is to trust in God. For those non believers, it is your choice not to believe. I do feel sorry for you. In my opinion, a very sad way to live. I do have faith that God will give a scientist the talent and direct him or her in curing this disease.

FH12 DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR ME like I said I do not need faith is something not even proven to exist, I'm not that naive, I wish I was then life would be a little simpler. No one has the answers cause there's no evidence of anything other than what's happening in the world today, there's plenty of evidence of that so have faith that 'people' with live in harmony and 'scientists' will find a cure not something that clearly can't even guide people to peace & harmony in this world. I repeat do not feel sorry for me, I don't need your petty.

FH12 DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR ME like I said I do not need faith is something not even proven to exist, I'm not that naive, I wish I was then life would be a little simpler. No one has the answers cause there's no evidence of anything other than what's happening in the world today, there's plenty of evidence of that so have faith that 'people' with live in harmony and 'scientists' will find a cure not something that clearly can't even guide people to peace & harmony in this world. I repeat do not feel sorry for me, I don't need your petty.

Well said, girl.

Well, I think the original purpose of this thread was someone with a false hope that a negative blood test after a positive swab was somehow miraculously cured by God. This is of course ridiculous and a dangerous idea. The video actually turned my stomach. Many of us have learned the hard way about blood test accuracy and it sucks to think of people putting others at risk because of some fake miracle. It's times like this when people's faith become harmful and dangerous to others unfortunately. God or not, people should wise up.

Also I couldn't do a thread dedicated to Atheist's or Agnostics because unlike God fearers we don't create cults or groups or 'anti' religious conflict or wars we leave that to the religious people, imagine if we did a thread for anti God, we'd get accused of being all kinds of things however people who do believe have a green card to preach on forums or on the streets, funny that!

There's def a double standard I agree. I don't think all wars were a result of religious conflict though many were and it is tragic. Fanaticsm rears its ugly head in many forms and always causes trouble. Whether the root is a belief in a particular religion or a superior human race doesn't really matter. What matters is the end result on other people. God doesn't fix dents in my car no matter how hard I pray. Neither does he cure herpes. I tend to see us more and more as just toys, at best, to a greater power. At worst were just ants on a little dirt hole. Idk. I have a lot more sympathy towards the non believer than I ever did so. At the very least it makes sense for an person to just say idk what happens after death and neither does anyone else so i blame no one for taking no sides in religion. In fact as far as I am concerned for every ounce of wisdom in organized religion comes a pound or more of bs. But to each their own, I make no hostilities towards those who choose to believe and those who choose not to. As long as it neither breaks my leg nor picks my pocket as a famous philosopher once claimed.

Ya know quite honestly, I have a stepdad that is an atheist. If I had listened to him and allowed myself to be influenced by his thinking earlier on in life , he would have probably done me a lot more good and brought me more happiness in accepting and enjoyin the current moment rather than looking ahead to some possibly fictional heaven. I may have been more cautious to preserve the great life I had prior to contracting H rather than a false belief I was "protected" because "god" would never give me more than I can endure. Maybe that was a misinterpretation on my part, in fact I know it was but it was pervasive in thought at the churches I attended. Did me a LOT more harm than good. I'd never subject my kids to that indoctrination.

• 1 year later...
You won't be cured of herpes because of a relationship with God and if that's your reason for such a relationship you have your priorities severely screwed up.

Then your faith is none.

to support1.......

im happy for u that u are dealing with it so well, bearing in mind uve only had it 4 a month... give it time pour soul. rejection may just throw u off the edge . i dont have a partner, and i dont have kids( the only thing my life was worth living 4, i crave for the unconditional love of a child. maybe ur parents loved u, mine didnt)

u should respect my views then, that god ofends me, and i didnt want 2 b verbally abused with god talk.

god is good for 1 thing..... to help us all live in denial

to jesusislord...

i didnt have the choice between heaven and hell. i weas dumped in hell from the moment i took my 1st breath. i was practically an orphan, grew up in poverty, was abused, every women i got attached to cheated on me for a guy that had a bigger cock or could last a bit longer than a couple mins in bed, i managed to set up my own business and had over 20thousand pound invested in it only for a limited company to swallow my money and go bankrupt leaving me with nothing. and now im stuck with this herpes.

i WAS probably one of the nicest people ud ever meet .

i AM one of the most bitter people ud ever meet now

i think hell will b a much nicer place than earth is

the more u go on about god, the more u wind me up. ur god is laughing at u mate. u have become a slave to society who is so brainwashed by fantasy novel called the bible

i feel for u fellow citizen, but u really r gettin me angry with all this god talk

dont get me wrong..... ive tried to talkin to god many times in my life, but he didnt listen. its about time u made urself aware of wots goin on around u

churches and religions are money making organizations,

and so are pharacutical comanys that made this desease. id rather pay my life savings on the cure than pennys on a temporary fix. but i dont have any life savings, it was all taken away from me. at this present moent in time, i cant even afford a packet of cigarettes, let alone a remedy

again...... SCREW UR GOD

im sorry to offend any religios people.... but if u wanna talk about god.....fuck off and do it in a religious forum, not a herpes one

religion and herpes have nothing to do with each other.

i came here for support, not 2 b insulted

I read your story and I encourage you to reconsider your verbal aggression related Jesus The Christ. My life was and is all to greatly badly than yours; therefore, the love of God has been my strength, psychologically, spiritually, and physically. I cannot be dogmatic or force Christ on you just encourage you.

I was raised Catholic faith until I turned 8 then I just wandered aimlessly through the world asking for help, hope and to be rescued, it never happened. When I was 19 I became Methodist and found some relief to my misguided theories in my life. I again had horribly situations which left me wandering aimlessly. When I loss my son I asked why, what and how could my God let this happen to me with no response. Now and then I question my faith and I've realized these things happen daily to many and way worst situations then I could ever imagine, so for now I just pray and hope when something happens that I really need a prayer answered my faith will pull me through and my God will be there to comfort me no matter what situations I am faced with. It is said what doesn't kill us makes us stronger and God doesn't give us more then he knows we can bear, I am counting on it :) !

• Like 3
  • 5 months later...

For a long time after I was diagnosed, I put faith in God curing me, which hasn't happened. However, I did pray a lot about DRACO and Dr. Rider. In March, I came in contact with one of the main people that's now over the DRACO campaign, which just now lunched at: http://igg.me/at/EndTheVirus 

When we first started this process, we didn't even know how to contact Dr. Rider and now we are in contact with him every day. We also didn't know which virus he would choose to test DRACO in and he choose HSV. God may be answering all of our prayers about getting cured if we raise the money Dr. Rider needs. If everyone off of HC donated 5-10 dollars, we would know whether DRACO was the answer we've been hoping and praying for. Check out our campaign. 

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...
Hubbyinfected me

Wow. One mention of God and BOOM! 5 pages of commentary about that. I only mentioned that aspect because I am trying to listen to my higher power when I'm at a loss. I never said I expected God to heal me. I said I was trying to heal my family and I'm super hurt and pissed off. I thought this was a SUPPORT group. I don't ask for support in my faith here, that's appreciated but I'm really trying to cope with the anger. I am always shocked when people attack. Don't know why that happened here. 

27 minutes ago, Hubbyinfected me said:

Wow. One mention of God and BOOM! 5 pages of commentary about that. I only mentioned that aspect because I am trying to listen to my higher power when I'm at a loss. I never said I expected God to heal me. I said I was trying to heal my family and I'm super hurt and pissed off. I thought this was a SUPPORT group. I don't ask for support in my faith here, that's appreciated but I'm really trying to cope with the anger. I am always shocked when people attack. Don't know why that happened here. 

Its a very old post

• 2 weeks later...

You're right in staying to heal your family. That is heroic. Hope you're doing OK.