Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HC-Support-Team

Journal of Drugs and Dermatology - Dynamiclear Study

2 posts in this topic

In the news this month, our major contributor DYNAMICLEAR was published in the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology as being equally as effective as topical acyclovir but requires only a single application. It was tested on HSV-1 and HSV-2 and was shown to help speed healing of both.

Links: http://jddonline.com/articles/dermatology/1726

http://www.dynamiclear.com/clinical-study-peer-reviewed-journal-drugs-dermatology.htm

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Buzz

• EM424
      Thank you. I have finally found a great team of doctors.  They are finding HSV 1 and HSV 2 is landing anywhere on the body and are treating them all the same. I am trying to work out how to treat the neuropathy and will try the  colostrum.   Keep well. EM
    • Seeker1960
      Hi @EM424  My Western Blot was positive for HSV1 @17 weeks. I took another igg test @ 9 months and finally showed positive for HSV1 with a 2.86 index. I am still negative for HSV2 so the blood tests say. I feel more confident that the tests are finally right. Not 100% but close. I just dont know if HSV2 was missed by the tests. Sorry to here that your neuropathy is still lingering on. I still have daily itching or burning or irritation but has gotten much better . I can only hope that it will continue to diminish. Coming up on a year since being infected so I will se what happens. I am feeling 90% better over all and I am back working a regular schedule at my new job. So I have a lot to be thankful for. I real hope and pray that things will turn around for you also. Hang in there. Try colostrum it helps with the nerves. Take care 
    • Lisajd
      Try aloe vera gel on outside. Also there is a numbing gel you can get might help a little.
    • Jennjennann
      I've used valtrix during the initial outbreak and for the second one. It doesn't seem to respond at all to it. The herbal supplements and cream I have do a better job. 
    • Free73
      It's one of the mysteries of this virus. I very rarely get the flu or cold, yet over the last 12 months I get outbreaks all the time (they are mild though and respond quickly to Valtrex). My diet is good, I exercise regularly, don't smoke, drink the odd glass of alcohol once a week etc but generally live a healthy lifestyle. I know other people who have HSV who are sick all the time yet never get outbreaks. when I feel great, I get them. when I feel stressed and strained, I don't get them.........it's just the randomness of this virus i'm afraid. There are definite triggers but aside from that, there is no reasonable reason sometimes as to what triggers an outbreak    
    • EM424
      Hey Seeker, Sorry this is so late.  What were the results of the WB?  I reached out to Halford and he told me that I cant take the ABvic.  I don't remember why.  My neuropathy has gotten worse.  And after one year I have had an OB on my leg.   EM
    • Jennjennann
      I have vaginal hsv1. Which is one of the reasons I'm frustrated because everything I read said that it doesn't occur as frequently.  However,  there seems to be mini outbreaks or some other skin issues related to it.
    • hopeful Rylee
      Do you have hsv 1 or 2?
    • OhFuckMyDickHurts
      In theory yes but it's never happened before that we know of.... except maybe in Jurassic Park  
    • hopeful Rylee
      That's what I was getting at...
  • Featured