World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Museique

OZONE THERAPY KILLS HERPES!... in Cuba

Museique

To many that aren't aware, ozone therapy is illegal in the US however researchers in Cuba have supposedly cured a number of patients. In a post from 'mistaken101' I read the following below, and I believe this is a possible cure or, if not, i believe its usage may help lead to a cure. With medicial companies running our health options in the US and making money off treatments, there may be good reason as to why the is not legal and they do not want to bring this 'possible' cure to the US... but then again maybe im wrong

Natural Herpes Cure

The only real cure for herpes are natural

There are plenty of people who believe that there is no natural herpes cure because they have been told this by friends and medical professionals. It's conventional medical wisdom that the herpes virus, once it has gotten into you, cannot be removed entirely. It can be made to go dormant and its effects mitigated, but otherwise it just hangs around for the rest of your life.

Well, as the conventional wisdom so often is, it seems that this idea may be wrong. And apparently, it's wrong because the only cures for herpes are in fact natural ones.

Research into how to cure herpes (and into whether or not it's possible to cure it) has been uncovering many antiviral herpes treatments.

Dr. R. Mattassi at the Santa Corona Hospital of Milan in Italy once treated 27 severe, multiple-outbreak herpes patients with increased oxygenation. Different patients were given anywhere from one five injections of oxygen (O2 and O3). Not only did every one of these 27 patients become completely cured, they were studied again five years later and 24 of them were still totally symptom-free (the other three were thought to have become re-infected by new sex partners).

Ozone (a form of oxygen with three atoms to the molecule) injection treatments have also been scientifically demonstrated to completely cure herpes, such as at the Center of Medical and Surgical Research in Havana, Cuba, where fifteen out of fifteen patients who received such treatments were completely cured of their herpes. Dr. Heinz Konrad had said way back in 1983 that ozone injection could be used to treat herpes, and that the sooner ozone is injected into the patient the swifter the recovery and the better their chances of complete cure.

Unfortunately, ozone injection treatments for anything are presently illegal in the United States but there is a product, O2 Plus - a safe stabilized oxygen product - that is taken orally to boost oxygen levels in the blood along with DMSO Rose Cream that is applied to areas along the spine and areas of past outbreaks. This is from Never An Outbreak.

There are other natural treatments that have had success treating this extremely frustrating condition. Increased intake of bioflavanoids found naturally in fruits and vegetables and of which there are over 5000 varieties, herbs such as the immune system enhancer camellia sinensis and those that are known to attack viruses, zinc supplements, sulfur supplements, extra doses of vitamins A and C, and omega-3 fatty acids have all been studied in relation to curing herpes.

Our favorite natural herpes cure is a product called "Herpeset" because it contains 9 of the best, most proven herpes killers available today. This combination is deadly due to the fact that what works for you might not work for me. We are all different, our bodies demand different treatments to be effective and that's the reason for the five star rating this product has it all, ingredients, volume, potency and formulation.

So, why aren't these natural cures more widely publicized? Why do people continue to just use expensive pharmaceuticals that even advertise they cannot cure, only mitigate, the virus? Why do people turn to crazy ideas like putting fingernail removal chemicals over the outbreak (this is a severely painful "treatment")?

Well, cynical health professionals sometimes say that doctors and drug companies make so much money from creating ongoing treatments that they suppress the knowledge. But this is probably not true--few such conspiracy theories ever are. It would cost these entities far less money to create natural treatment supplements, and they have plenty of other ways for making money.

No, the natural cure for herpes will never become widely known until: government regulators cease from their "do-gooder" mentality and quit being more afraid of nature than they are of synthetic chemicals; and the general public becomes more trusting of nature again, as it slowly but surely is.

JBnATL

You may believe that doctors and the government are suppressing news about a cure just because of the money the bring in in treatment of the virus.

I believe there are individuals out there who will spread rumors of a cure just to get money from people desperate for a cure.

Either way, you can live a normal life with herpes. It is only a virus, nothing more. You probably have a dozen other virus' in your body now too. 80% of adults have herpes in one form or another and the flu virus kills 30,000 people a year so if you were to have a virus, the herpes virus really isn't a bad one to have.

Come to the "Chat Room", there you will find many nice fellow Herpsters who can offer you their support.

Good luck!

JB

Taila

Thank you very much for this post, it has given me some hope. Definitely inspiring. In response to jb...you say that it is only a virus and nothing more, but that is easier said than done. It affects a lot of people mentally and a lot of people are shunned & rejected by their friends, families and potential partners because of it. If it was just a virus, then people would have been more understanding to the fact, don't you think...The herpes virus is a plague and many people are affected by it in a huge way. I think we have all become so blind that when a potential cure does come we throw it aside and we would be prevented from ever knowing the truth. It doesn't hurt to have faith and believe that a cure is coming or has come. We can't see if we're always negative about it...

package deal

there no cure folks and that so called treatment is just scam

Vince29

@JBnATL, your comment seems to be aimed at relieving Museique's concerns about hsv but I reckon its tone is misguided. Life is NOT normal with hsv. I have had to become very cautious not to pass it to my partner. Several ongoing little concerns are common for herpes sufferers even when no OB is present. On the other hand, of course we must stay objective and not give unnecessary credit to speculative stuff. Hopefully there's a cure soon, sometimes I'm very tired of minding so many little things just to have a regular couple life.

Harley1986
@JBnATL, your comment seems to be aimed at relieving Museique's concerns about hsv but I reckon its tone is misguided. Life is NOT normal with hsv. I have had to become very cautious not to pass it to my partner. Several ongoing little concerns are common for herpes sufferers even when no OB is present. On the other hand, of course we must stay objective and not give unnecessary credit to speculative stuff. Hopefully there's a cure soon, sometimes I'm very tired of minding so many little things just to have a regular couple life.

Vince29... I agree. It isn't just a virus to me either. It has been a very hard thing to live with for me for the past 13 years. It is always part of your life, and for me, I have constant pain and outbreaks. So it is hard for me to stomach people that continue to say it's just a virus, it has taken over my body and has decided to torment me for the past 18 months! Life is definitely NOT normal with HSV. It's not just the fact that I live with symptoms 24/7 right now, and feel like a leppar because I couldn't even think of dating anyone right now unless they also had HSV2, but it's the social stigma that goes with it. If people, including the medical community hear the word HERPES, it's like the plague! So, let's truly put this in perspective.... it isn't just a virus to most of the herpes community. People are depressed and lonely because of this virus.

Vince29

I totally agree with what you say Harley1986, I hope you find a great antidote soon, something that really bans the virus from showing up again. Have you tried zinc gluconate? Some ppl on this forum are speaking wonders about it. Something else that I may try soon is lecithin and flavonoids. I've tried acetone on my foot's OBs and apparently killed the virus very quickly (within 2 days); it burns the skin a bit though.

Harley1986
I totally agree with what you say Harley1986, I hope you find a great antidote soon, something that really bans the virus from showing up again. Have you tried zinc gluconate? Some ppl on this forum are speaking wonders about it. Something else that I may try soon is lecithin and flavonoids. I've tried acetone on my foot's OBs and apparently killed the virus very quickly (within 2 days); it burns the skin a bit though.

Vince29,

I am trying the Vitamin C thing, loading up until my body responds. I hope it works, just started yesterday. If it does, everyone on here will hear about it!!!

Jackspiderman

My life now = My life before.

It is what you make it.

SuperManFace

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what a joke. I actually stopped reading when I saw the colorful words. You don't even have any references. Most people on this forum are well aware of these scams.

gjplaceres

Hi all

Sometime I will like somebody here stop fighting and start educating people of why his point of view is valid. We are so traumatize with the "NO CURE" that as soon somebody found something that did not came from the NIC or CDS or approved by FDA is not legitimize. Because the answer is not from a "respectable" source does not mean that all are scam.

My experience is that a lot of online forum for "Herpes" have a hide agenda and every time somebody talk about a "Cure" is been block and delete the post before a lot of us can read it. Why, because this "Herpes" is very rentable. I don't know how much is the antiviral cost. If somebody can show the price without insurance that each of us should paid for that famous pill that only suppress the reproduction of it but never "Cured" then easy will be answer for your "No Cured" mentality.

I been kick out of different places just for saying Cinnamon powder can heal your Sores from Herpes. And is truth, but they don't want a simple product like Cinnamon that you can buy in the supermarket for a dollar or less to be replace for a cream that you has to paid for 30$. Is not rentable people. We are just $$$ sign for the medical community, there no interest from the pharmaceutical community to "Cure Herpes" and never will. All those investigation for vaccines after been finished will has to wait in line for the FDA to approved and most probable will be send back to further investigation base on any excuse.

If somebody know the price per pill and can post the information here will be appreciate.

Starlo

I feel myself getting angry at your comment JB. H is not "simply a virus, nothing more" to the majority on people, desperately waiting to hear some good news on effective treatment.

I've seen you say this before. Its patronising. Open your eyes to all of us suffering mentally and physically!

People are writing about suicide years after living with H. Support these people, dont patronise them.

Having H is life changing to me and many others.

WilsoInAus

But I think the point is why? Why is it life changing? Why would someone let herpes alter their mental life aptitude?

I think these are good questions not intended to be patronsing.

gjplaceres
I feel myself getting angry at your comment JB. H is not "simply a virus, nothing more" to the majority on people, desperately waiting to hear some good news on effective treatment.

I've seen you say this before. Its patronising. Open your eyes to all of us suffering mentally and physically!

People are writing about suicide years after living with H. Support these people, dont patronise them.

Having H is life changing to me and many others.

I feel your pain. But the correct attitude is fight back. Read, Research and test. Today I start taking one pill of Tagamet for two weeks, I going to do this two weeks before the day my OB always attack and going to continue my Sodium Chlorite treatment daily. To see if the Virus load stay low as now that I have four month without OB. In November I'm Planning retest to verify how the antibodies are heading. After 8 weeks was 8 let see is higher or lower now that I not getting OB and never used antiviral only a simple parasite protocol and Sodium Chlorite. If you stay sit without doing nothing, you don't see result. As soon you attack a better chance to be successful with this virus.

Acesheart
Hi all

Sometime I will like somebody here stop fighting and start educating people of why his point of view is valid. We are so traumatize with the "NO CURE" that as soon somebody found something that did not came from the NIC or CDS or approved by FDA is not legitimize. Because the answer is not from a "respectable" source does not mean that all are scam.

My experience is that a lot of online forum for "Herpes" have a hide agenda and every time somebody talk about a "Cure" is been block and delete the post before a lot of us can read it. Why, because this "Herpes" is very rentable. I don't know how much is the antiviral cost. If somebody can show the price without insurance that each of us should paid for that famous pill that only suppress the reproduction of it but never "Cured" then easy will be answer for your "No Cured" mentality.

I been kick out of different places just for saying Cinnamon powder can heal your Sores from Herpes. And is truth, but they don't want a simple product like Cinnamon that you can buy in the supermarket for a dollar or less to be replace for a cream that you has to paid for 30$. Is not rentable people. We are just $$$ sign for the medical community, there no interest from the pharmaceutical community to "Cure Herpes" and never will. All those investigation for vaccines after been finished will has to wait in line for the FDA to approved and most probable will be send back to further investigation base on any excuse.

If somebody know the price per pill and can post the information here will be appreciate.

Walmart sells acyclovir for $10.00 a prescription. Im not sure where you live or your age, but if you get a prescription and are over 50 usually you can get discounted prescriptions. You can also look up the maker of a drug and contact them , some makers of a drug will give you coupons sent right to your door or the pharmacy you choose. Hope this helps.

Voyager2

Guys, we can look at this virus in two different ways, and I go back and forth myself. Yes, it IS just a virus as he said, and he was trying to be supportive, being the decent man he is. But at the same time, to be blunt, it is making me into a lonely and bitter man, trapped in herpes hell and wondering if I'll ever have sex again. My only hope is medical progress.

At an entirely different level is the question of outbreaks. Personally, I have had success with Acyclovir over the past two years, having had only a few barely noticable outbreaks during that time (one on my ankle for gods sake). When my prescription ran out, I waited 6 weeks for my next regularly-scheduled doctor's appointment to get another prescription (I didn't want to go through the receptionists) and BINGO, I had a big outbreak. It was proof positive that Acyclovir works for me. I have had HSV2 for over 20 years, so maybe my immune system has finally gotten a bit smarter than the virus and the acyclovir was all I needed to keep it at bay. I have no idea.

To those having a rough time at the moment, keep in mind that long term, it should get better. That's what all the doctors say. In the meantime, I'd experiment with the three available medications and go with whatever works best. Some are more expensive than others but it's money well spent. Also, the odds are high we'll have a therapeutic vaccine and an HPI drug soon, as a whole group of them are in human trials as we speak.

gjplaceres

Friends

In this forum there valuable information that should be put over the table and analyze the data presented. For example Voyager2 You have 20 year taking antivirals, AceHeart have like 30 years. Other person with a lot of years using antivirals that can bring information to the table like side effect.

Acesheart

Acesheart has 27 years with Ghsv2. I also only took antivirals for 25 years. I stayed dormant for 23 of those yrs and had 2nd outbreak just a few yrs ago while on antivirals. Stress induced since my daughter was leaving for college. I nolonger take antivirals and have not had

any issues with my herps :) .

Voyager2

[uSER=56436]@gjplaceres[/uSER]... I've had ghsv2 for 23 years. For awhile, I used antivirals when I had an outbreak. Time between outbreaks varied a lot but tended to get longer as time went on. Started acyclovir for long-term suppression about two years ago and didn't have a real outbreak during that time. After I ran out of tablets, I had one. I'm taking the tablets again now and will continue indefinitely.

Acesheart
Aceheart , how many years without antivirals? Thank.

So far almost three years. Im just taking sublingual vitamin B12 complex 1500mcgs twice day, prescription Cimetedine and a pearl probiotic (Sundowners brand pearls), all that daily.

Thats it and some other meds for menopausal symptoms.

gjplaceres

My test with Parasite so far is working on me. The two guy in Chile and Brasil that have the infection for long time still have Ob but very mild and also we have problem with medication. For example the guy from chile was short of L-Lysine so he stop that for ten days and this month got OB something that last month did not happened. The brazil guy drink Beer every weekend, something that I don't. All are taking Sodium Chlorite in the same ways. So I just need something that really make the virus weak to get rid of him with Sodium Chlorite. So far Cimetidine and BHT can be two good options, I believe all the investigation has been concentrated in Suppress than how the virus behave so taking away his comfort zone make him weak so the natural immune system can kill them. Do you know that Cimetidine is always low in stock in the supermarket. You see all the area full of product and always is two or three boxes available. Sometime make me believe the people are using it without reporting results. (WARNING - THIS IS AN INVESTIGATION DO NOT PRACTICE THIS AT HOME- AFTER RESULTS WE GOING TO REPORT)

ManagingIllness

Don't forget to drink some bleach - I mean MMS - while you're at it!

I also hear that heroin does wonders, but you have to do it correctly! A lot of people shoot up on their arm, but if you're a guy, you have to inject it right into your scrotum. A guy from Argentina, going by the enlightening moniker "Dr. Deep Love", promised me that if I do that diligently for no less than 1 year, my HSV will be 100% gone. GONE!

Finally, I have absolutely no scientific evidence to back up what I am saying. All I know is that Dr. Deep Love said one of his clients did the same 'protocol', and now he lives HSV-free and can see through walls!

fondazione

I also heard that if you suck off 10 homeless guys, you will be cured of HSV2, so I did it.  Wouldnt you know I still have outbreaks!!!!