World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Museique

OZONE THERAPY KILLS HERPES!... in Cuba

stronghands87

How homeless were they?

headsup1

The doctor that did that study is actually a very respected vascular surgeon in Europe. I have spoke to him on a few occasions and he even gave me the doctor in Cubas  information to contact him as well. He stated which is completely factual that the studies did in fact cure the patients of the symptomatic recurrences. He also stated that it must be done via direct iv ozone and not mixed prior to administration. I asked him why he discontinued the research. He said that there is no funding for ozone therapy and no interest from Pharma. He said you have to have a billionaire fund a clinical trial out of the kindness of his own heart for this to ever become a mainstream treatment. What actually upsets me is the mentality people think if it works I would hear about it. No you will not unless it is a patentable medicine there is not attention paid or clinical trials done. If wheatgrass cured cancer it would never become mainstream medicine. The only terminally ill cancer patients I know that beat their cancer are ones that did a natural alternative. Their doctors call it spontaneous remission, but only an idiot would think that. If it is not science based medicine it cannot work in the minds of western medical doctors. Not everything natural or alternative is a scam. The way western medicine is established with the FDA and Pharma really is not about the patient or curing. It is about treating symptoms and making long term profits. Call me crazy or a conspiracy theorist but I am the farthest from it. I do not claim conspiracy just a money driven health care system that is not about curing or eradicating diseases.

Systematized

Is the Pharmaceutical industry only interested in patentable medicine: Yes.

is the Pharmaceutical industry involved in conspiracy to superse non-patentable medicine: No.

Why nobody is trying that A,B or C non-patentable medicine that i think is working? Because there is not a single documented case of successful cure, no need for billions of dollars, just someone with smart phone to document 10 to 20 cases.

Quest
11 hours ago, headsup1 said:

The doctor that did that study is actually a very respected vascular surgeon in Europe. I have spoke to him on a few occasions and he even gave me the doctor in Cubas  information to contact him as well. He stated which is completely factual that the studies did in fact cure the patients of the symptomatic recurrences. He also stated that it must be done via direct iv ozone and not mixed prior to administration. I asked him why he discontinued the research. He said that there is no funding for ozone therapy and no interest from Pharma. He said you have to have a billionaire fund a clinical trial out of the kindness of his own heart for this to ever become a mainstream treatment. What actually upsets me is the mentality people think if it works I would hear about it. No you will not unless it is a patentable medicine there is not attention paid or clinical trials done. If wheatgrass cured cancer it would never become mainstream medicine. The only terminally ill cancer patients I know that beat their cancer are ones that did a natural alternative. Their doctors call it spontaneous remission, but only an idiot would think that. If it is not science based medicine it cannot work in the minds of western medical doctors. Not everything natural or alternative is a scam. The way western medicine is established with the FDA and Pharma really is not about the patient or curing. It is about treating symptoms and making long term profits. Call me crazy or a conspiracy theorist but I am the farthest from it. I do not claim conspiracy just a money driven health care system that is not about curing or eradicating diseases.

Did you ever get the exact protocol? I would love to go to another country to get it.

ETA: I have seen what oxygen does to cancer in two people personally. Hyperbaric chamber and Live 02 oxygen it still amazes me and both HSV AND CANCER are supposed to be anaerobic. I have studied Dr. Burt Berkson's work with cancer. There is no way they will change "Standard of Care". It opens up the medical community up to liability. Especially if the FDA has not approved it. That takes money and he is right, lots of it.

I also believe that MMS can't really work because it is almost impossible to keep it in the system for 24/7 it turns to table salt in an hour. Sulfur it easier to keep in the system for 12 hrs., but you have to drink a lot of water to get oxygen in the body.

Edited by Quest

Jimmyjimmyhuapua

Wouldnt you tell everybody if you would be cured ? I would write it everywhere to let people know how to be cured. I didnt hear or see anyone who cured it with ozone. If someone try and share thats good for us. Person who will cure herpes can be so rich im sure from this but its like nobody is interested in. We are buying food supplements to reduce obs we are spending lots of money on valtrex, we are spending lots of money for creams, we spend money for oils. Im bored of all these i let it be free and visit me sometimes. All i do is to apply zinc oxide cream when ob occurs. I dont care it anymore really. If there will be a cure i will use it but otherwise i wont allow people to get benefit from my disease. If they want to earn they should really cure it not postpone. I am free eating my chocolatte, smoking my cigarette, drinking my cola enough to bother myself for this shit

Edited by Jimmyjimmyhuapua

Help007

Museique do you have the contact info on Dr. R. Mattassi at the Santa Corona Hospital of Milan in Italy?

2kroc
On 4/15/2018 at 6:06 PM, Systematized said:

Is the Pharmaceutical industry only interested in patentable medicine: Yes.

is the Pharmaceutical industry involved in conspiracy to superse non-patentable medicine: No.

Why nobody is trying that A,B or C non-patentable medicine that i think is working? Because there is not a single documented case of successful cure, no need for billions of dollars, just someone with smart phone to document 10 to 20 cases.

Universities receive most of their  funding from Pharma companies. Scientific studies aren't cheap, Pharmaceutical companies aren't going to fund research on food supplements when there's no pay off for them. It's naive to  think big businesses would fund research that'd directly decrease profit.  Then there's the possibility of the pharmaceutical companies bribing the government agencies from genuine health research, to keep themselves in business.

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2018/04/big-pharma-pays-universities-for-most-medical-research-in-u-s-today/

Also, No one outside of the research community has the resources/contacts to prove they're cured. Even if they scored a negative on a western blot test/IGg, scrutinizers would just claim the virus was dormant or they never had it at all. Other than blood test, There is no easily accessible method to determine whether or not the virus is completely eradicated from your body.

StayingUpbeat

I'm locking this thread as there is no reason any additional comment should be made.  Ozone therapy is snake oil at best.  It is based on pseudoscience and considered by practically all reputable areas of medicine to be dangerous to health, with no verifiable benefits.