RON123

Still seaching

16 posts in this topic

Hello all ..:flowers: I am looking for a good dateing site with people with herpes hope to find a site with ladys from around my area between Stratford and London.I Checked out Positive singles but did not see any one near Stratford.Hope you are haveing better luck than me and thanks for any help from you.Take care for now.George

Don't let this limit who you date. I have had it many years and have dated several women. Only 2 of them had it, and the others I dated did not get it off of me. It really isn't easy to spread, so don't let this limit whom you date. Show all prospective dates this article on transmission rates.

www.hsvblog.org/herpes-simplex-virus-hsv-101

Come to the "Chat Room", there you will find many nice fellow Herpsters who can offer you their support.

Good luck!

JB

Thankks for your reply JB but some people are better at handleing the herpe talk than others..im not..ill check out the em site you gave me maybe that will help..Ron

I am in Australia and have search a few sites and Positive singles seems to have some influence over nearly all I have found.

Anyone found a good dating site in Australia that is Australia wide

Fortunately I am happily married 30 years plus, so no need for dating sites.

But my sister swears by the POF (Plenty Of Fish) dating site, check it out.

I have carried the curse for 20+ years and have never infected my wife.

Forgive me stating the obvious but I never have relations, am religious about disinfecting hands regularly throughout the day, washing clothes separately and non-kissing when active - but we do hug a lot. It works for me and my wife is very understanding.

Good luck

hi all, i am new to the site; i recently found out about lysine and was searching various things related to herpes and found this site. have been living with herpes 20 years using valtrex and for a bout a year dynamiclear and just the other day got some lysine. I have dated and had relationships and after finding that i have it have never given it to anyone so far; i did once shortly after getting it myself.

Hey Ron, been a long time. I have not been on this site in ages. I am on PS and have had a ton of dates but so far no one I am that into. Please don't give up as you are a great person. Love to you my dear friend.

Hello Blonde..gd to hear from you and that you are doing well i to just joined PS but have had no time to check it out..if you let me know your profile name i will say hi again there..have fun and take care for now...LOTS OF HUGS ...GEO

H-werks is now offering lifetime memberships for $30. They claim that the offer can change at any time, but they've been offering it for a few months now. They say that once you're in you're in, even if fee should change. They don't offer free memberships anymore to keep out the sightseers and those intent on malice, outing others, etc. Everyone has to buy the upgrade, and only real H people would do that. I've never been a member, but I read over their features and they are great. So they no longer charge by the month anymore, and when you read their reasoning behind the new plan it makes a lot of sense.

http://www.hwerks.com/membership/

For herpes singles and positive singles looking for partners and lover, here is the perfect matching site for you. Check out this site and join the community of positive people and find a perfect match for dates and relationship. You can get it a try it in a mobile app and desktop applications. Enjoy everyone! Meet Positives Herpes dating website & App

23 hours ago, tylerphandsome said:

For herpes singles and positive singles looking for partners and lover, here is the perfect matching site for you. Check out this site and join the community of positive people and find a perfect match for dates and relationship. You can get it a try it in a mobile app and desktop applications. Enjoy everyone! Meet Positives Herpes dating website & App

You posted this 23 hrs ago. I just went to the site to look around. There is nothing in the Help section, and when I went to register it said the site is down for maintenance while new features are being added. Who owns this site? Said at bottom part of Positives Network, or something. Is that PositiveSingles, PlentyOfPositiveFish, Mpwh, etc.?