Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ouch

Paris Hilton MIGHT have herpes...

35 posts in this topic

I recently was listening to a certain radio show, and heard that there is a possibility Paris Hilton might have herpes. (she apparently has a prescription for Valtrex. So it could be herpes 1 or 2, who knows.)

Long story short: Paris had some of her personal belongings in a storage unit. Things like medical information, another sex tape with that moron Joe Francis of "Girls gone wild" infamy, diaries, audio tapes, etc. WHY she kept such personal things in a bloody storage unit is strange to me, but she did. Well, then she did not PAY for said storage unit, owed several months worth of back rent, thus, the company opened up the storage unit and sold off her belongings.

Some Garage sale, eh?

Thus came to light sex tape with cheesy perv Joe Francis, and medical information claiming that not only was Paris preggo in 2003 (either a miscarriage or abortion) but she also has a prescription for Valtrex.

At this point, I am just thinking, yeah, and?

Well, online, apparently in various online gossip columns, this comes to no shocker to hollyweird insiders. One of Paris' so-called friends ratted her out to her boyfriend of the moment...to which he told the rat, yeah, I know. (At least this girl has enough scruples to TELL her partners, which, as most of us know, many in the general population are not so scrupulous!) Here is a tidbit of a gossip column going around :

"Quintana testified last month that his relationship with Hilton turned nasty after she overheard him informing her beau, Stavros Niarchos, that she might have a sexually transmitted disease.

"I wanted him to be aware of it--that she had herpes. To make sure he didn't catch anything. He informed me that he was [aware]," Quintana said.

He said Hilton interrupted his conversation with Niarchos and became "furious."

"She said, 'This is between the three of us; if this gets out you're a f---ing dead man,'" Quintana said. He claimed that after the exchange, he began receiving suspicious phone calls and started to believe his life was in "imminent danger."

Gee....what a nice "friend" eh? Sounds like a rat to me. With friends like this....who needs enemas!! (ok, bad joke...)

While I am no fan of Ms. Hilton....I find her shallow, annoying, talentless and merely fortunate enough to be born into a family of wealth thus using her heirss status as a means to gain celebrity....I don't wish her ill-will or bad health. What is stunning to me (and it shouldn't be) is the fact that SO many people are so gleefully happy she has herpes and they say (in a nutshell) SHE DESERVES IT!!!! Didn't I have this rant the other day...? About those who "do and do not deserve" herpes? Ironic in the timing. Here are some of the lovely comments Mr John and Jane Doe Public think of herpes and those who contract it:

". Posted by playahater101 on March 9, 2006 04:23 PM

HaHa! Now everyone knows she has herpes. And I'm sure no one is really surprised. It's nice to know she will be plagued with blisters on her crotch for the rest of her life. "

wow, what a nice, kind thought to wish on someone? What did Paris do to "playahater101", other than be annoyingly rich? Must of been something really bad, eh, to be gleeful about a lifelong contagious virus on somebodies crotch....

"10. Posted by Tania on March 9, 2006 04:35 PM

That picture that was posted on here a while back where she was wearing underwear (the one where she peed with all the guys circled around her) makes sense now! She must have been having a flare up (is that what they call it when it's not dormant?) She only goes commando now when it's not flaring up!

Ha Ha this dirty bitch gets what she deserves!!! I've never been so happy to hear that someone has herpes!!!"

There is that word again. "Deserves". I didn't know that Tania was the almighty maker of everything and determined who deserves what and where, but apparently she is....perhaps I should call her and find out why I "deserve" herpes. AND she is happy to hear that Paris has it....wow.....such vehemence. I wonder what Paris did to HER?

"Posted by BarbadoSlim on March 9, 2006 07:15 PM

Ah, nasty lady herpes, the gift that keeps on givin'."

Nasty lady? What about the "nasty" freakin' guy who GAVE it to her? Was HE so honest and full of morals?!?! Did HE tell her. I would bet all of the Hilton Fortune he did not. BarbadoSlim is in dire need of a lobotomy....reality will not permeate that thick skull.....

"46. Posted by Kimmie on March 9, 2006 10:25 PM

Gack....... what a tramp. Some how or another, I bet she ends up broke. Stealing from her would be the best thing that could happen to her money.

I wonder how many men, women, cats, dogs and sheep are scratching themselves and and thinking about their 20 minutes in the Hilton Motel? "

Is she a tramp because of her "tramp-like" behavior, or is she a tramp because she has herpes.....? Guess only "tramps" get herpes, eh Kimmie.....so glad to know the public is educated about herpes!

"48. Posted by gogoboots on March 9, 2006 11:30 PM

Damn she just confirmed it to everyone in the know: Paris has herpes. She must not leave her room when she has a herpes attack. She shouldn't feel too bad though, everyone has a little herpes. It comes with being human sluts. "

I would love to take GOGOBOOTS and knock her off her gogo-dancing ass. What a cow. "Human sluts" have herpes only? eh?

I print this shit, not to upset people on this message board, but to prove that 1) nobody, no matter how famous (or infamous) or wealthy you are, NOBODY is exempt from contracting herpes.

WHO CARES what sort of lifestyle Paris has lived, sure, she put herself in many situations that upped the ante as far as her catching an STD, but she doesn't derserve it, no more than the vestal virgin who has sex once than catches it.

2) I copied some of the comments by online internet whores simply because it shows exactly what sort of ignorance is out there when it comes to STDS. There were more than EIGHTY posts on this one thread, all along the same lines. "Paris is a dirty slutty whore who deserves it and it is not a surprise she has it" was the theme of most of those threads. After my inital disgust and anger at this faceless turds, I had to sit back and laugh. At them and myself.

They are so ignorant. And I wonder how many of THEM have had an STD, or even KNOW they have it. Whilst they sit and wax righteous indignation to a woman has has NEVER done anything to them, other than to be a celebrity slob, I would be willing to bet more than a few of them have had their own twitches in their crotches due to herpes or another STD.

It is so easy to point fingers and be the moral police at someone who is in the spotlight. Even easier when hiding behind a big ole computer terminal...fingers typing out their angst, anger and hatred in a technological goo fest that leaves these people in a near orgasmic frenzy that they can secretively spew any vile thought that comes to mind. And this is for every message board in the world, not just ones regarding Paris Hilton and her crotch. But sometimes I have to sit back and wonder....hmmm.....what is this little hate mongers REAL persona....not this screenname/fantasy world/righteous persona....what is this person really about.

I will tell you.

They are afraid. They are lonely. They are insecure. They are socially inept. If not for the online community, they would have a pretty boring and dismal life.

They can be the moral police and lash out at those who have a much more colorful life than they do. And they can attack the weak or ill when they are down and feel GOOD about it.

So.....with all that being said, if Ms. Hilton truly does have herpes, I feel bad for her. I don't like her, I don't like what she represents, but I don't hate her. I am fairly indifferent to her and her antics. But despite all that, I do NOT feel she deserves herpes. I think it is shitty that somebody would leak out her her personal infomation. Imagine if that was any of us. Sure, we might not be famous, but we do not want the world to know all of our personal secrets, let alone our medical information. It is embarrassing. (and I am not even talking about the herpes part....screw that.....I don't want anyone to know I gained 80 pounds with my last pregnancy! hahaha!) It sucks that because someone is a celebutante, her personal life is splayed for public consumption. And I don't buy that whole "oh well they are famous, they have to expect that"

I call bullshit on that. EVERYONE IN THIS COUNTRY IS ENTITLED TO THE RIGHT OF PRIVACY. Even lousy celebutantes. I hate the papparazzi and I hate folks who want to get rich quick on other people's pain. It makes me sick.

So, I extend an olive branch to people like Paris who have this same annoying virus that I do. If she does have it, I hope she DOES become a vocal advocate for prevention, treatment, and the reality that IS herpes. I doubt she would, but maybe if more people become aware of the disease and how easy it is to obtain, they will have a less smug and holier than thou attitude about it, and MAYBE get their own itchy crotches checked out....just in case.

Ok, Ouch Out.

couldn't agree with you more Ouch! it also makes me sad to think that what if she really does not indeed have it? her life is forever tainted by this and people will discriminate against her under a false accusation. herpes or not she will suffer now. I feel bad for her....and who can really say for sure......gossip is everywhere and there is a lot in the public eye just to try and ruin people's reputations further....i think it is so unfair.

Wow, that is amazing. I knew the public stigma was bad, but this is ridiculous. Just shows herpes can happen to ANYONE, ANYWHERE. "Sluts" aren't the only ones who get it, people like ME get it from their EX husbands who slept with a prostitute during their short marriage,,,,,,,,,,,

anyways, wouldn't it be cool if Paris just admitted she had it and became some kind of 'spokesperson' for herpes? That would really be great, but that would take alot of guts on her part to 'come out' like that, due to the obvious public stigma. Anne Heche apparently wrote in her autobiography about living with herpes, which is cool that she admits to it.

Its sad that people can get HERPES on their FACE (lips) and can give it a cute little name "COLD SORE" or "FEVER BLISTER" so that they don't have to really SAY what it really IS and that its 'ok'. UMM< iTs freakin' HERPES, HELLO!!

I was talking to 2 younger girls at work today, and mentioned this whole cold sore thing, and they had NO IDEA that "COLD SORES" were actually the HERPES virus that causes that 'dreaded' genital herpes. I told them about hsv 1 and 2, etc. and enlightened them, because they are young (21) and I don't want them to meet the same fate I did. They didn't realize that you could get herpes from your boyfriend if he gets 'cold sores' etc. So atleast I tried to educate them on that. I didn't even have to tell them I had it, so it felt good to teach them something. Sad that the public is so misinformed.

Whether Paris has herpes or not I do not believe she will be discriminated against.It may possibly add to her celebrity.She might be doing the next Valtrex commercial.There are plenty other celebrities (with more $$$$$ and talent) that have herpes.It just shows that herpes isnt a disease for the less fortunate,it doesnt care if you are rich or broke.I dont see what the big deal is about.

I too, try to educate people about their "cute" little cold sores. It never ceases to amaze me that people are so totally ignorant (or in denial) of the fact that COLDSORES ARE HERPES! And unfortunately, there are some people in the world (some right here on this message board) who get horrible simplex 1 outbreaks and have to take Valtrex to keep it under control.

So yes, she could have that (hsv1) and people are cruel and useless and blowing things up. And if she DOES have hsv2, so what? it is her life, her business, folks need to worry about themselves more or maybe HELPING others rather than sit around on their big fat butts passing judgement. Must have made all those posters feel good to bash her.

Who knows, maybe she will profit from all this. Maybe SHE leaked this information out to the public as a means to get more publicity and/or notoreity. Maybe she WANTED people to know she has it. I don't know....I just know that people who sit and pass judgement are in for some serious karmic backlash.

sick

It makes me sick that the poor girl can't have her privacy. I live in constant fear that someone will find out. No one knows - not even my sister or my best friend. I lied when I went to the doctor. I lied about my diagnosis after my "annual check-up." I hide my prescription and change the hiding place every couple of weeks. Every time I go on these message boards, I clear the history on my computer so my room mates won't know. I don't even type the name of the site into the browser in case someone uses my lap top. I instead go to the "welcome to herpes community and discussion" e-mail they sent me when I signed up and click on the link every time I visit this site so that it can't be traced through the browser bar. I don't even use my real e-mail address - I made up a fake. I take GREAT LENGTHS to hide my condition and I feel that's my right.

I feel bad for Paris. It makes me sick to think that she has no way of hiding her condition as the rest of us have the option to.

yeah, i feel bad for her too. As I said before, I don't care much for her in general, but that doesn't mean I wish her to have herpes, or that I wishfor her personal information to be splattered alll over the internet. I blame the media for this crap AND i blame those who pay to read/see such pap. The general public isjust as much to blame as the media and those who find such items and then extort money for them or sell them. It is just crappy. I would be FURIOUS if it were me.

Funny, I remember Paris Hilton telling the press a while ago that she was giving up sex for a year. That made me wonder if she had HPV rather than HSV, as doctors tend to tell people diagnosed with HPV that after a year or so they are unlikely to be contagious (please, let's not get into whether or not that advice is correct - that's for a different forum).

I actually heard about Paris's prescription of Valtrex a few days after I was diagnosed. In a sick sort of way it made me feel better. Just knowing that someone like her could have it too. I'm not happy she has it by anymean, it was just comforting to know I'm not alone since I felt like I was.

It just goes to show you that anyone can get it. I admit I used to believe it only happened to permiscuous, dirty girls. And now I'm fully aware that is not the case at all.

addendum

So, I was talking to a pal of mine who works in the "Industry" (film) and he was telling me that many movie star folks DO take Valtrex, not because they have genital herpes, but because they get cold sores. This is even MORE the case due to the fact that these stars are making movies, many of them with "love" and kissing scenes, and they 1) do not want an ugly cold sore showing them up during filming. Can screw up continuity and all, and god forbid, we don't want THAT or the film to be over budget and 2) as extra insurance for the non-cold sore inflicted kissing partner. (Valtrex and its users proclaim that it can help in NOT passing on the virus to others.)

SO....she may have just had Valtrex just for this purpose. I know of other high end (and much more talented) movie stars and musicians who also take valtrex as well...so....

Chances are she does indeed have herpes simplex 2, but regardless, I think it is shameful that her personal life has been splayed open for all to see, as well, as the shitty remarks people are making of her.

People suck.

Anyhoo, thought I would share that little tidbit of information! I got it from "the source". He is the same bloke who told me that many movie stars get csections because they have tummy tucks/liposuction at the same time. Hence the reason all these actresses look so great so soon after they have a baby. I always figured this, but he just confirmed what I already suspected.

Sorta made me feel better in a perverse way...THEY have to get plastic surgery to make themselves "hot" again.....most of us do it the old fashioned way....blood sweat and tears! (diet and exercise.) hahaha!

Too bad that our society has to know things like this about other people. I wouldn't be surprised to find out anyone has the virus, but I really don't see where it's anyone's business. I hope she doesn't pass the virus to others, especially someone who would knowingly infects their partner without telling them...

This post just validates what I have been saying all along. Society is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ignorant about herpes/any std's. I have set through conversations with individuals and listened to how people are dirty because they have herpes. I think people pay more attention to herpes, hpv, and hiv because there is no cure for these viruses and you have to tell people that you have them. There are many, many, many people out there who have had an std, but they pretend that they haven't because they just took their prescription and the std was gone. There are also people who have the non-curable diseases and they do not even know it, but they judge others as being dirty or slutty.

I know this may sound strange, but right after I started my graduate studies in health education, I found out that I had herpes 2. After I found out, I did not want to even continue with my goal of obtaining my master's in health education. I still struggle to complete my assignments because when I read information and think about my focus which area, which is disease management, I feel weird. I know this sounds crazy because I am in the position to try and change the perception of society regarding their attitudes about std's, especially those disease that do not have cures.

I am not a big fan of Paris Hilton, however, I feel everyone should have the right to have privacy and live their lives the way they see fit. No one can judge anyone because we all do things in our lives at some point (not just sexual). We don't know who has what and I am willing to bet the people who are judging are the ones that have something.

yeah, support 1, it never ceases to amaze me how truly ignorant folks are when it comes to ANY std, let alone a lifelong one.

I had this gal oneday at work talking shit about "this dirty whore, and that slutty bitch" so on and so on....meanwhile, she had this monster cold sore on her lips.

She got onto the subject of herpes, and I said, well, what to you do to take care of YOUR herpes. She was all aghast..."I don't have herpes".

To which I replied, " what the hell do you call that on your face!?!?!"

"oh...I just get coldsores from time to time". Indignation seeping from every pore.

At that point I took the time out of my busy schedule to educate her on the fact that coldsore = herpes simplex 1, maybe even 2. She tried to argue and deny it at first, but then the reality sunk in.

I then asked her...."are you a filthy, slutty, dirty whore because you have herpes?!?!?"

Puts things into perspective for many people when you point it out this way. I didn't yell at her, or try to make her feel belitted, I just used my nice calm mom voice while talking to her. Maybe next time she will be slightly less judgemental...although I doubt it. She is a big, abrasive loud mouth know it all...soooo.....I am sure she is still in some denial.

As for the rich and famous getting called out on their personal stuff, I just think it is so crappy. Just because one is rich and famous (or infamous in the case of paris) doesn't mean their personal life needs to be splayed out for all the world to see. They have the right to privacy, just like the rest of us.

hello Paris

hey Paris if youre out there would love to meet ya ;) oh n was wondering are you single? hmmm... everyone or almost everyone on this site is screwed we all gots it so i guess who can talk about her for how she got it if she does n Paris if ya do umm well im really not to worried about catching it again buh ey i dont do tapes videos or nuttin like that so hit me up!!!

your new fan lol me @};- ;)

have to agree

OUCH yea see id have to agree with you on the privacy issue i think that was pretty messed up for them people taking her personal info and putting it out for sale really i think those people that did that should have to give up there medical history to the whole world let them get a lil taste what they did anyways just my thought could be wrong n i maybe a lil tired so hopefully this sounds right lol ok latez

Hey Ben,

yeah, it is scary in a way, because our medical records/information SHOULD be kept private, no matter who gets a hold of them. ( so not just the doctors/hospitals should be held accountable, but private sectors as well). The people who leaked out this information should be held accountable. Merely because she is (in)famous doesn't mean she should have her dirty laundry hung up for all to see.

hope you are doing well lately! Take care!

WUzzzzzzzzzzzzup lol

yup yup

well thanks yeah im doing alot better now and moving on in my life

That is good! I am glad you are doing better. From the tone of your posts you do sound like you are dealing with this better. I seem to recall from your initial/earlier posts you were really angry (and rightfully so) . I think we ALL go through various stages when we find out we have this shizznut: Anger, sadness, hurt, confusion, despair. But once we figure out how to DEAL with it, then it makes our battle against it better.

Dude, I STILL get bummer days. Most days I am a-ok, but on the days I have an outbreak, or if I want to "do the deed" with my man and think I MIGHT be having and outbreak so I can't , it bums me out.

Just continue to stay strong, keep your chin up, take care of your bod, and you will be cool. ;-)

I am glad to see you postin' here. Take care of yourself!!!!!

i dont feel bad if paris indeed has the herps, at least she has insurance

Wow, that is amazing. I knew the public stigma was bad, but this is ridiculous. Just shows herpes can happen to ANYONE, ANYWHERE. "****s" aren't the only ones who get it, people like ME get it from their EX husbands who slept with a prostitute during their short marriage,,,,,,,,,,,

anyways, wouldn't it be cool if Paris just admitted she had it and became some kind of 'spokesperson' for herpes? That would really be great, but that would take alot of guts on her part to 'come out' like that, due to the obvious public stigma. Anne Heche apparently wrote in her autobiography about living with herpes, which is cool that she admits to it.

Its sad that people can get HERPES on their FACE (lips) and can give it a cute little name "COLD SORE" or "FEVER BLISTER" so that they don't have to really SAY what it really IS and that its 'ok'. UMM< iTs freakin' HERPES, HELLO!!

I was talking to 2 younger girls at work today, and mentioned this whole cold sore thing, and they had NO IDEA that "COLD SORES" were actually the HERPES virus that causes that 'dreaded' genital herpes. I told them about hsv 1 and 2, etc. and enlightened them, because they are young (21) and I don't want them to meet the same fate I did. They didn't realize that you could get herpes from your boyfriend if he gets 'cold sores' etc. So atleast I tried to educate them on that. I didn't even have to tell them I had it, so it felt good to teach them something. Sad that the public is so misinformed.

amen to that!!!!!! i scares me to hear ppl talk about "cold sores" and be so misinformed.....no wonder so many ppl get it because they dont realise how easy it spreads!!! DONT SHARE DRINKS OR LIPGLOSS PPL!

I actually have more respect for Paris Hilton now. She had the decency to tell her partner. Lots of the people bashing her wouldn't live up to that moral code.

I agree with Jericho. In fact, I think it sounds likely that she left that storage on purpose, knowing everything would leak out. If that's the case, she's very brave.

like someone else said

i'm not happy to hear that paris [might] have herpes , but knowing that someone so rich and famous has to go thru the same thing as me , makes me feel way better about this

gah

how upseting that her buisness had to go out like that. no one deserves that to them..no matter who they are. ah paris.. well i guess now all the men in her life will be fully aware i supose. makes me a little okay inside though..knowing im not the only one out there.