Does God Have Herpes?

Herpesisthedevil

Quincy,

Keep the faith. Don't let the naysayers bring you down.

I know what I believe and no one on this board, or anywhere else in this world can change that. I've seen people get healed and been healed myself so ya'll are too late for me! ;)

WOW... what a question! Here is what I've been taught, take it or leave it.

We just have to have faith that He is ABLE and WILLING. Believe me God is ABLE to do ANYTHING. NOTHING is impossible. God is ALWAYS willing to shower love on his children, and this includes healing from EVERY disease. They say that Jesus took 33 strikes when they beat him and there are 33 different categories of disease. And "BY HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED"

Dear God, I pray please heal my disease.

Quincy,

Keep the faith. Don't let the naysayers bring you down.

I know what I believe and no one on this board, or anywhere else in this world can change that. I've seen people get healed and been healed myself so ya'll are too late for me! ;)

But you have to admit, God sure doesn't like healing those poor women and children 'drinking their urine' in India, Africa, China, South America, North Korea, Post communist Russia, and Haiti. :wink:

Tigger79

Maybe he thinks that when you die of starvation as a child, you will be stronger as an adult. I am asking: WHERE?

All those words and sentences people put in his mouth, if he exists. This is another question. And Jesus was human, had his own human parents and a wife and children. He found his religion, he had followers, everything is in the history, it's just his real family part is skipped.

I believe in good and evil. And I am no sinner, who gave you the right to call me this word. I am human, I make mistakes, but I am a good human. So please, don't call me a sinner. I might get upset and have another OB. And it's not good for me.:twisted:

I know that Jesus died and he suffered before. But you don't know how much those little kids suffered before they died, how much women suffered when they were raped by legions of soldiers and they died. Do you even care? I do care and it's upsetting me a lot. But believers make it easier to accept, everything is for a reason, they will be stronger when they grow up. THEY WILL NOT GROW UP. They were killed for a reason??? Can you explain what the hellish reason is? Do you know that it's estimated that 50 million people were killed by communists?

How can you explain that?

Thank you.

determinedtosmile

determinedtosmile

did someone on here actually say that!?!? that the "devil " is in our genitalia?!?!?

ha ha ha. great. Now we have THAT to worry about too! (sarcasm thick here)! Herpes...the devil......what next?!?! Jimmy Hoffa?!!? man.....

I think herpes was here with us all along, introduced by MAN himself in his/her need to stick things in their happy holes, or do the sticking. HIV is derived from the apes/monkeys, syphllis from sheep....so who knows where herpes originated from. I would dare say it is even older than hiv/syphllis. No devils....just man. We are our worst enemy. ;-)

You're a smart cookie. Thanx for your humor and introspection!