World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
maryland

Apricot Kernel?

maryland

I haven't found much about apricot kernels and herpes but I read that the kernel has vitamin B17 and some people eat it to get rid of cancer.

I figured that if it's strong enough against cancer, it'll also be against herpes.

I am going to start taking it soon but wanted to know if anyone tried it.

beautifulmorning

Isn't B17 a low dose form of cyanide? I just googled it and read only a little. Didn't get a good feeling from what I read. Don't bet that this will work against herpes.

maryland

Yes I also read about the supossed cyanide risks....but I don't believe it because the Hunzakuts in Pakistan, I think, eat 30-50 apricot kernels a day and those people have one of the longest life spans and can work until they are 100 years old.

I started yesterday on 3 apricot kernels and so far no issues. I'll report if anything negative or positive happens.

beautifulmorning

Definitely give it a shot. Didn't mean to come off so suspicious. I've lost some faith in that pharma will find a better treatment. Also I've seen so many people here have their dreams dashed with shady "cure" promises and the like. Who knows - apricot kernels may be the next great natural treatment! :)

maryland

Well, no problems so far and the kernels don't really taste like anything. I read that many people said it was sour and gross - I disagree. I sometimes swallow them whole with a cup of water.

maryland

Today makes 21 days that I started taking apricot kernels and I plan to double my dose.

So far no changes besides the fact that i had a few outbreaks (lesions or bumps followed or following lots of itching) in the genital. Maybe is the virus fighting the vitamin B17?!

faultygundam

Hi Maryland,

Any updates on you progress with apricot kernels so far?

Tqs

Faulty

Lisajd
3 minutes ago, faultygundam said:

Hi Maryland,

Any updates on you progress with apricot kernels so far?

Tqs

Faulty

This was a 2012 post. They may not reply

cowpoke02

its  working for me ..  apricots dried .  cleansing my skin .  i smell like juicy apricot. kinda nice its refreshing the private parts and becoming a spring chicken .   i eat dried apricots which are juicy soft some dryer . does wonders and seeds .  did 15 three times a day few days but rest i eat a seed once while . 1 to 3 a hour not even half the time ..  eat em with my food or with apricots . some times i eat glob of apricots and snack on apricots ..  taken chronic problems out of ureatha and skins smoothed out .  even on sugar , peanut butter today  and bad foods that usually tprture me days before today .  i still got no problems .. working like a champ ..   i think your bitter foods are good for you but hard to eat . so like dandelion greens , swiss chard , might work to / mix with smoothie ..  apricot kernels  work it seams  . i was struggling and now feel like a girl friend born again sex men up ..  feels like spring day and melted away . feel healthy ..   used baking soda water few times . now just on seed and apricot ..  

Skrillah80

Yoo cowpoke!! You think lemon water is good??

cowpoke02

i used to use some lemon juice in water ,, it used to work for me ..  it will prevent you from getting kidney stones as well .  so pretty good idea to drink it  once and a while .  when ya in pain with kidney stones you drink that to break it up . shrink it to get it out. to pass it .  

Skrillah80

Awesome!! How did u know about apricot seeds? 

cowpoke02

research long lives .. people live to be healthy till the y die .  then drop dead ..  they don't eat sugar and salt .  when they salt soup its a rock they swirl in the soup ..  we eat our selves to death and stress salt sugar ..  no cancer you eat these seeds ..  better than heath insurance . lol.    people in afgnaistan live long lives for a reason . seeds apricots are big reason .  dried apricots are best thing as well.  gives you small amounts of copper , magnesium , iron  vit e  . so its small dose of things that keep you alive .  be hundred slapping old ladies but or have young wife . haha.      

as you can see the seeds worked back in 2012 cause she never came back .. she has female problems and wetness , damp and she got better obviously out of two posts by different people .  one came back and said it helped ..  one never came back.  it works who care why it works .. haha. 

cowpoke02
On 5/2/2017 at 9:53 PM, Lisajd said:

it works . tested it .  her pie free in like 2 weeks .  works rate away . eat what you want . cause you want trigger foods cause seeds treat it and faster way to get virus killed ... looks like a cure rate away . do it for few months then take few seeds a day ....  sit back see if symptoms ever return ..  it works very well.  it attacks the virus .. 

cowpoke02
On 5/2/2017 at 9:53 PM, Lisajd said:

she must if tried the seeds as well . she is not a member  anymore ... she figured it out and tried it . haha . gonna talk to her bt not a member any more .  she got cured . whoop. 

cowpoke02
On 2/1/2019 at 8:06 PM, Skrillah80 said:

Awesome!! How did u know about apricot seeds? 

see other chick in 2017 i knew her on here ..  she left the sight .. she must of tried the seeds .. she figured it out liked in to it . didn't laugh at it . she been healthy for few years now . haha. they work for every one .. cure found but keep it a secret . lol.  should let people suffer and keep the seeds for our selves . hehehe. 

Skrillah80

Haha gotcha!! Miracle cure!! 

Miss Horne
20 hours ago, cowpoke02 said:

as you can see the seeds worked back in 2012 cause she never came back .. she has female problems and wetness , damp 

:giggle:

@cowpoke02, you’re mad baby cakes, absolutely raving mad!

cowpoke02
1 hour ago, Miss Horne said:

:giggle:

@cowpoke02, you’re mad baby cakes, absolutely raving mad!

okay your obviously corp fda person . hell bent on stopping people form being healthy ..  me help people , you  wanna torture people block success. 

cowpoke02
2 hours ago, Kurdt01 said:

Hey @cowpoke02 How long are you eating these before you noticed a big difference?

you feel it first thing  man .  instantly ..    works 100 percent for everybody .  eat  25 to 45 seeds a day .  spread it out ..   my last flare up was week in / chronic internal spot causing external problems ...   cleared skin up and treated symptoms.  in few days no symptoms and healing pain .  all good . man .. takes out the symptoms while healing ...  i bet my life it will work .  these fools want to sell you drugs and stay rich . they don't want to fin a cure they have billion invested and probably make billions a year .   do it . you should have to pay me . you be good again . i promise .   

cowpoke02

Hey @cowpoke02 How long are you eating these before you noticed a big difference?

you have misinformation by these idiots .  sick people ..  do it and be free of these assholes and herpies .. i been warned for spam few times now for telling the truth .  do it . fuck these assholes .  just do it .  my last post for these creeps kill me for ruining they money scam.  

cowpoke02

So you eat 25-45 every day? 

i used to . .now i eat three once while or before after i eat ..   i do it for long life and health now . haha..   say your safe up to 60 ...  powerful and raw not roasted  so probably need less  . why they say 60 .. start with 20  a day make sure not allergic or something rare ,...    you feel it working from first seeds .. pop 10 or 15 three tomes a day or spread out 4 times .  

Skrillah80

Been doing 45 a day.. 15 3times a day.. I think it's slowly working