World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
romo1

No more outbreaks for me since started taking these.

romo1

Well I wanted to wait longer before reporting, but I cant belive that my canker sores (HSV1 confirmed) in my mouth have stopped, and no new ones appered for the past three weeks since I started taking bitter apricot kernels. I had the sores non stop for the previous three months, and I started taking these kernels as preventive for cancer, and I was wowed when the sore dissaperaed and did not come back.

Could it be that these kernels help fight with our immune system against the stelthy herpes virus? I will report as time goes on.

And yes, I have been through all the lysene, Acyclovir, valtrex, garlic pills, vitamins, etc and at best they slightly suppress the virus but still kept appearing, including the big head aches.

I take about 3 kernels every few hours to aout 18 a day. I ordered my kernels from apricotpower.com where it costs $20 for a pound of about 700 seeds, and no I don't work for them, this is my personal story and experience.

HC-Support-Team

How about the taste of apricot kernals... lol... they are absolutely terrible! I had a handful yesterday. Also I think they contain trace amounts of cyanide? So possibly a good idea to only eat in small quantities and not often. To my knowledge they do have a rare vitamin in them that supposedly has powerful health benefits (especially in terms of chelation).

romo1

Yes they have a bitter taste, but i just crunch them and eat them by themselves or in a smoothy. I did do extensive esearch on them and they do contain a locked cyanide compound, that's what tastes bitter, and that's what works in the body to kill off cancer and nasties, but not normal cells. Time will tell if they are hostile towards the herpes virus, I hope so. That cyanide is also known as B17, amygdalin, laetrile, but if you eat the kernels that are not bitter, they wont do anything, because they dont have the beneficial substance.

What facinated me was the Hunza tribe from the Himalaya's, live on these, and they have been known to live disease free and livespans of 125 yars. The bible states God Gave man everything he needs on the earth, including seeds and fruits. This could be the miracle that is there for us.

Also I think just having a handful every now and then may not do much, but one that is just starting, take one or two every few hours during the day, and increase it over the week to 3 or 4 every few hours, and see if it helps. I was wondering if anyone else took these who had HSV and if it works for them?

HC-Support-Team

Thanks for sharing Romo, this is really interesting.

romo1

Also over the course of last 10 years of taking acyclovir, lysene and valtrex I had to keep increasing the doses to keep the outbreaks within check, until I was taking three 1000mg of valtrex per day when I had the breakouts, I still had them but they werent so painful (headaches) with the doses, its like the virus adapted and could tolerate the meds. When my insurance changed and did not pay for the valtrex ($500 for 1000mg pills) I stopped taking them and searched for something better.

romo1

After three weeks and two days I got a canker sore on my front top gums (gingiva) and the headaches, I had to take a 1000mg of lysene to get rid of the headache, so now I have to re-evaluate what is going on, it seems the apricot seeds by themselves do not prevent the ourbreaks, I'll have to evaluate the dosages and mixtures of lysene and othe immune strengthining substances.

adapting1234

Romo, I feel your pain somewhat. I switched companies and insurance isn't covering me for an extra 3 months. Perscriptions are quite pricey! Had to switch to save $ but they aren't working as well.

Really going to try and focus on my Ph level, going to add more lemon to my diet...and unfortunatly less jack & coke :( I've been eating really well over the past several months, but just can't seem to avoid the tingly, annoying feeling. Even if I'm not having a full blown breakout, I'm afraid of what would happen if I quit the meds.

ahhh...a life without daily H meds... i look forward to that day.

romo1

Update: I am still taking the apricot kernels, and I do notice a difference in that the canker sores are not appearing continuously. After the one outbreak a week ago, it healed in a few days and now none, where I kept getting them nonstop. All I am taking now is the apricot kernels (16 a day, 4 at a time spread over the day) 1000mg lysene and vitamins.

I have observed that if taking any drugs: Valacyclovir, famvir, etc longterm, the HSV1 gets stronger and you need to keep increasing the dosages, an HSV still appears.

The best way I found is strengthening your immune system, so it can battle the stealthy HSV virus when it shows up, keeping the lysene-arginine level higher in lysense, because HSV thrives in high Arginine, and keeping the body pH Alkaline, because the viruses and nasties thrive in acidic pH level, (for example when you drink a coke, it brings your pH so low, you need to drink 20 glasses of water to bring it back neutral at 7pH)

romo1

Here is some info I found that explains how HSV works: The HSV virus particle will enter a nerve cell at the surface and force it to create new virus. It will then explode the cell to release the cloned virus thus creating a huge open wound.

One of the main ingredients the cell must have to create new herpes virus is arginine. Your cells have special receptors that they use to store arginine.

Lysine and arginine compete for the same storage space. The cell cannot create new virus using lysine.

When you consume high levels of lysine, the lysine will take the place of some of the arginine. This creates a situation where the cell cannot support the production of new herpes virus because of low arginine levels.

In the past I have tried just Lysene at high levels of 7000MG/day and it suppresed the HSV but not 100%, so lysene by itself is not the answer for 100% suppresion. If we could only find which mixture of what ingredients that our immune system could control and keep the HSV virus in hiding for ever..... if not eliminated.

cowpoke02

dried apricots  and seeds .. working for me . even cheating .  did few days of 15 seeds three times  a day . i snack on dried apricots it keeps bad foods away ..  even cheated on bad foods three days strait . i eat apricots taste great most juicy and ,y skin privates smell better and feel fresh]. not bad when nuts smell like juicy apricots . lol.  saturates the body ..  now i snack a seed or three here and there . chew them up good in the mouth for absorption and enzymes .. not to bad..  take it then eat or have a  sip or trued fruit . apricot does wonders  itself so due both ..  looking great so far . i was losing the battle .  feels good to have hope ..  if your small person just don't  eat over 30 a day .  one guy eating over recommend amount he is fine ..  long as getting in  some here there your fine .. apricots do a lot as well . filters through all ya tissue it seems ,..  cheers.

Skrillah80
On 7/19/2012 at 6:47 PM, HC-Support-Team said:

How about the taste of apricot kernals... lol... they are absolutely terrible! I had a handful yesterday. Also I think they contain trace amounts of cyanide? So possibly a good idea to only eat in small quantities and not often. To my knowledge they do have a rare vitamin in them that supposedly has powerful health benefits (especially in terms of chelation).

Was taking 45 a day and I couldn't do it anymore cuz they so nasty lol