Connect Anonymously for Herpes Support.
Sign in to follow this  
dragon88

24/male Im in Miami bitch

hello, i am trying to put a support group down here in miami fl. looking for places to host so if anyone wants to help or have ideas where please let me know. i know there are alot of groups up north but that a long drive from south miami. thanks

Hi Im in ft laud work in miami. How about a hospital, community cnter or even a church many of these facilities allow other type of meetings aa, weight watchers, etc.

On 10/2/2012 at 11:47 PM, dragon88 said:

hello, i am trying to put a support group down here in miami fl. looking for places to host so if anyone wants to help or have ideas where please let me know. i know there are alot of groups up north but that a long drive from south miami. thanks

On 10/2/2012 at 11:47 PM, dragon88 said:

Hi Dragon,

i suggest you reach out to St. John Neumann Catholic Church in the falls area or St. Louis in Pinecrest.  They have space for support groups.