World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
bronzy

New to this site, Dealing with the Betryal and Reality of this Looking for Friends

bronzy

Hi everyone, I was being cheated on of course he never admitted this to me .. i had the regular tests done when I first suspected and then I followed up with more tests after 4 months

The doctor was busy and I couldn't see him for like a week. He said my infection is about a year and a half old and I was devastated. I had been calling and going to this doctor frequently for what I thought was yeast infections and urinary tract infection I had urine tests, other types of blood tests, and cultures done trying to figure out what was going on with my body

omg once I put all of it in perspective all of my problems started around this time.

I also was really sick several months ago and i had a full blown flu with what I see now was a horrible outbreak. While I was sick he refused to help me, yelled at me for an entire hour. It was apparent he did n't want me there and he started telling me how horrible I was and how unhappy he was I ended up having to leave my home with nothing. no money nothing

I got in an accident recently and broke down and cried and mentioned hsv while I was sobbing, I was beside myself

i am not sure if the people around me knew what I was talking about while i was sobbing

my trust level in other people is so low right now

Acesheart
Hi everyone, I was being cheated on of course he never admitted this to me .. i had the regular tests done when I first suspected and then I followed up with more tests after 4 months

The doctor was busy and I couldn't see him for like a week. He said my infection is about a year and a half old and I was devastated. I had been calling and going to this doctor frequently for what I thought was yeast infections and urinary tract infection I had urine tests, other types of blood tests, and cultures done trying to figure out what was going on with my body

omg once I put all of it in perspective all of my problems started around this time.

I also was really sick several months ago and i had a full blown flu with what I see now was a horrible outbreak. While I was sick he refused to help me, yelled at me for an entire hour. It was apparent he did n't want me there and he started telling me how horrible I was and how unhappy he was I ended up having to leave my home with nothing. no money nothing

I got in an accident recently and broke down and cried and mentioned hsv while I was sobbing, I was beside myself bc how in the hell would i support myself not being able to work I thought I was doing a good job keeping it all together despite other areas of my life falling apart, until I was hurt it was a few seconds from where i would have died. I am frantically looking for another job, so I don't have to return to that one

i am not sure if the people around me knew what I was talking about while i was sobbing

my trust level in other people is so low right now

Hey bronzy welcome to the site and welcome to the family :wavey: .. Honey how were you tested blood test IGG or swab/culture of the sore? Your DR cannot possiblly tell when or how long you have had this h. Many have h for year and even decades but never have a outbreak so they never know. Until properly type tested either by blood IGG or by swab , they never know they have it. What is your H type? Mine is GHSV2 for 24 years. Are you on antivirals? These keep the shedding down and supress the ob's. You can live a great life life with h, I do. I am married now , remarried , and I also have a daughter too. I got my H from my frist hubby who cheated. If you have ever had a previous partner , you could have had h way before this relationship. Also you dont have to have intercourse to get h either. Many get h1 (cold sores) as small children from an older family memeber who doesnt know its h. 80% of the populations has h in one form or another. 1 in 4 woman and 1 in 5 men already have genital herps. This is a very common virus and many already have it. Have you ever had chicken pox or mono? Well this is also a member of the h family called herpes zosters. Please just relax and know that we are here for you.You are never alone again. We can help you get educated and learn good coping skills. It will pass and your life will go on and you will be fine. Here is a book www.westoverheights.com , please read all you can about h. We also have a lovely herpes library on the right side of the front forum page. Take care , Truly , Ace :hithere:

bronzy

i had a blood test, im not sure why the doctor would give me a time line if it were not true hsv2 i saw my partners bump it looked like a red blister or pimple, he showed it to me and asked what i thought hindsight is @#$%#$%$% none of my female problems started prior to this, all of my problems started around a certain time when he was cheating with multiple women

thanks for the welcome to the forum Ace