World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
BEEBEE84

Was it too soon??

BEEBEE84

Hello All,

So it just finished up my first OB and my man and I had our first sexy times last night (twice) :D

It had been about 3 days pain free and skin clear, the the first time seemed fine...I did have a bit a stinging sensation on my skin and around my clit for about 10 minutes after, since it went away quickly, I didn't worry much about it. Well round 2 was going fine but he slipped out and when he went back he hit rit below my entrance and OMFG I thought I was gonna puke it hurt so bad, we waited a bit and the pain stopped so we finished our business but after I noticed the same stinging and a bit of soreness. This morning it feels like I have a small tear right below the entrance and there was a small amount of blood...I am wondering if it was too soon after OB and maybe my skin was just ultra sensitive? Or could I have a tear, because I tend to be on the dry side naturally anyway? I don't know, I am just afraid that I may have inadvertenly sparked a new OB...:madd:

Acesheart
Hello All,

So it just finished up my first OB and my man and I had our first sexy times last night (twice) :D

It had been about 3 days pain free and skin clear, the the first time seemed fine...I did have a bit a stinging sensation on my skin and around my clit for about 10 minutes after, since it went away quickly, I didn't worry much about it. Well round 2 was going fine but he slipped out and when he went back he hit rit below my entrance and OMFG I thought I was gonna puke it hurt so bad, we waited a bit and the pain stopped so we finished our business but after I noticed the same stinging and a bit of soreness. This morning it feels like I have a small tear right below the entrance and there was a small amount of blood...I am wondering if it was too soon after OB and maybe my skin was just ultra sensitive? Or could I have a tear, because I tend to be on the dry side naturally anyway? I don't know, I am just afraid that I may have inadvertenly sparked a new OB...:madd:

Hey BEE, it usually is good to wait 5 to 7 days after an ob has fully healed to resume sexy time. Also fo many frictions and tramas can bring on the outbreaks. I suggest useing some lube, I always say grease the pole. It makes the sexy times smoother and easy gliding. It may just be these frictions that has caused thos blood? Have you been able to see if its a tear or the actual sores? How long was it til you first noticed your ob had healed? I would say don't stress this and just relax and wait to see what 24 hours bring. Try to grease the pole next time and see of this makes a difference. Happy loving :) .. This area will stay tender for a while so don't be alarmed. Mine did . Take care , hugs, Truly, Ace :hithere: