World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
UnhappyDre

So Sad Right Now

UnhappyDre

I've had genital herpes for 8 years now, but yesterday was probably one of the lowest points of my life. I had a major outbreak unlike any I've had before. The blisters are all over the right side of my buttocks and on the shaft of my penis. I'm devastated to say the least, and I'm very frustrated and sad. :(

Acesheart
I've had genital herpes for 8 years now, but yesterday was probably one of the lowest points of my life. I had a major outbreak unlike any I've had before. The blisters are all over the right side of my buttocks and on the shaft of my penis. I'm devastated to say the least, and I'm very frustrated and sad. :(

Hey UnhappyDre, welcome to our site :wavey: , and welcome to the family. Im sorry your having such a rough time . Are you on meds? I have had ghsv2 for 24 years , stayed dormant for 23years, and stress bought out my 2nd ob just a few months back.. The stress and anxiety are my biggest triggers. Has something happened in your life that may could have triggered this outbreak? What are you doing for this ob ? I suggest you get some Epsom Salts and take a bath with them, they help to dry the sores. I also had anus h too, as well as vag herps. Are you on Lysine, it keeps h from replicating in the body. I have always taken antivirals and Vit.B12 complex , I just started Lysine about 10 or 11 months ago.I get my Vit.b12 at Walgreens and you can get the Lysine there too. Also try Lysine cream , it helps these sores heal. I am sorry you have to be here, but very pleased you found us. Come to live chat and speak with many who have these same issues as yourself. Take care, Truly, Ace :)

UnhappyDre

Hi Ace,

I can't figure out what caused this outbreak to be the worse that I've ever had, as I'm not stressed about anything. However, I was munching on a ton of caramel squares a few days before the outbreak happen. So I wonder if that has anything to do with it? I read where too much sugar can cause an outbreak. Yes, I'm bathing in epsom salt, and I'm also taking the l-lysine tablets and vitamin C. I'll get the l-lysine cream tomorrow. I'm also putting tea tree oil on as well as vitamin e to help with soreness. I'm beginning to feel a little better, but everytime I look at that area it makes me want to scream out. Thanks for welcoming to the site! I'm glad that I joined, and I look forward to interacting with everyone. Dre'