World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
momo

my confidence booster

momo

I have gh2 or i have hsv2 or i have genital herpes.just a short sentence but if you have to say it in front of the person that you like....its just like trying to pull your tooth out,or trying to defeat your phobia. its so hard to say.i met this guy.a sexy guy and im telling my self i have to be fair to him, i have to be honest even though i know i might get rejected.

so ...i made it..i said i hve gh2.and this hot guy asked me whts gh2???is it herpes? i said yes.and the amazing sentences come out from his mouth."maybe 70% of the population have it, i might have it but i dont know that i have it".

Whoahhh....it felt like someone just took a giant rock from my shoulder.he even looks sexier than before.and i got my cuddle all night.no worries im not gonna tell you the details.

Regardless i can make it with him or no.one thing that i learn that dont let herpes to take over your life,your happiness because im sure you deserve the best in your life.happiness is what you make it. even if i get rejected one day it wont let me down,because it means a filter for me to get the best.someone who will see the qualities in me.

Being honest is a good start to achieve it.be fair treat other like how you want to be treated.as a human with the free will. let them choose.if they think you worth it someone will take the risk for you,how sweet,isnt it?!!

so keep your chin up....smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeee life is beautiful.....be thankful always....:dancing2::dancing2:

yuuuhuuuu.....

Acesheart
I have gh2 or i have hsv2 or i have genital herpes.just a short sentence but if you have to say it in front of the person that you like....its just like trying to pull your tooth out,or trying to defeat your phobia. its so hard to say.i met this guy.a sexy guy and im telling my self i have to be fair to him, i have to be honest even though i know i might get rejected.

so ...i made it..i said i hve gh2.and this hot guy asked me whts gh2???is it herpes? i said yes.and the amazing sentences come out from his mouth."maybe 70% of the population have it, i might have it but i dont know that i have it".

Whoahhh....it felt like someone just took a giant rock from my shoulder.he even looks sexier than before.and i got my cuddle all night.no worries im not gonna tell you the details.

Regardless i can make it with him or no.one thing that i learn that dont let herpes to take over your life,your happiness because im sure you deserve the best in your life.happiness is what you make it. even if i get rejected one day it wont let me down,because it means a filter for me to get the best.someone who will see the qualities in me.

Being honest is a good start to achieve it.be fair treat other like how you want to be treated.as a human with the free will. let them choose.if they think you worth it someone will take the risk for you,how sweet,isnt it?!!

so keep your chin up....smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeee life is beautiful.....be thankful always....:dancing2::dancing2:

yuuuhuuuu.....

Hey momo this is super fantastic bebe!! This is what more people need to read. This stuff happens daily, and it gives hope to all. Best wishes and go get um girl ! :wavey: Hugs, Ace :)

stahlgewitter

One of the nicest posts I've read and I've read a lot,well done! So happy for you and good luck!

This post just made my day brighter,thank you so much for sharing.

momo
Hey momo this is super fantastic bebe!! This is what more people need to read. This stuff happens daily, and it gives hope to all. Best wishes and go get um girl ! :wavey: Hugs, Ace :)

Thank you Ace,you're my inspiration and good example how to live with the h.you've made it for years.nothing's impossible.*hugs*

momo
One of the nicest posts I've read and I've read a lot,well done! So happy for you and good luck!

This post just made my day brighter,thank you so much for sharing.

Thank you for reading,Stahlgewitter. We all have the same chances with or without h. So lets grab it.Good luck 2.

djtaucher

so happy for you darling. Congrats. Life with many conditions, herpes included, is possible. <333333

FML123

lmao i love this!!!! especially you getting your cuddle! i wish more people would think positive! its not the end of the world! as more and more people become educated about herpes, they seem to be more accepting. the negative responses usually come from those that think herpes=std! run! but those that do their research and know herpes= very common, 1 in 4 people have it, life goes on, etc they are more accepting. things will only get better in my opinion!!!! :)

Empowered80s

Momo I had my first disclosure too with a lovely man...and got my cuddles, as you put it! In fact I got more cuddles from him again after that! :p

In the end it was FINE. But it was so frightening staying completely calm while I was explaining to him. He didn't really know anything at all about h, except that it was like the other cold sore virus... it helped that I had some statistics up my sleeve and that I could explain how common it was and what we could do to reduce the risk to him. Started suppressive valtrex straight away.

As you say, when people know how common it is, and that it really only affects the skin, it's only those who don't really want you anyway who I think would run away without at least sticking around for a conversation. Anyway, I'm fairly freaking relieved to know that it's true - I'm still completely loveable.