World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
SheIsBlue

New Beginning

SheIsBlue

Hello everyone,

I just started today. I am looking forward to making new friends, getting support and finding answers. This looks like a helpful forum and I am glad I found it.:wavey:

chickentuna

hey SheIsBLue. You have come to the right place! we are all very helpful members and supporters! Read through the herpes library (it's on the sidebar to your right) and it has an immense amount of information for being diagnosed with herpes. Also check out the live chatroom, pop in and say hello! any questions are always welcome! :)

Acesheart
Hello everyone,

I just started today. I am looking forward to making new friends, getting support and finding answers. This looks like a helpful forum and I am glad I found it.:wavey:

Hey SheIsBlue, Welcome to our site :wavey: It is certainly wonderful to have you here. Can I ask what is your H? Why were you tested and how? I am a female and I have ghsv2 for 24 years, I am also married to a NON H man for almost as many years too :) . We also have a daughter too. She is also non H. Make yourself at home and please read all you can here in our lovely herpes library and this book www.westoverheights.com , it is full of good info. Please feel free tp ask any questions here in our forum or in Live Chat. Hope to meet you soon. Truly, Ace :hithere:

SheIsBlue

chickentuna and Ace,

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I have already chatted online and have found the chatters to be friendly and helpful. I am glad I came and look forward to finding some direction. As a side note, husband of 24 years wants a divorce; he gave me genital herpes 27 years ago. I have to make a new beginning for myself. Wish me luck.

Acesheart
chickentuna and Ace,

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I have already chatted online and have found the chatters to be friendly and helpful. I am glad I came and look forward to finding some direction. As a side note, husband of 24 years wants a divorce; he gave me genital herpes 27 years ago. I have to make a new beginning for myself. Wish me luck.

Hey She, I'm so sorry. Having been married for 22 years now I can understand. But keep in mind you are stronger than think. When push comes to shove, we as woman can survive. You will be fine, if you need to talk I'm here. Hugs, Ace :hithere: