World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Kate

How to tell your boyfriend who's in denial

Kate

I have genital herpes and my bf is in denial I'm getting more and more depressed borderline suicidal. I need help I love this guy more than life itself and don't want to lose him. Help me please :(

Acesheart
I have genital herpes and my bf is in denial I'm getting more and more depressed borderline suicidal. I need help I love this guy more than life itself and don't want to lose him. Help me please :(

Hey Kate welcome to our site :wavey: . I understand that talking about h is not always the easiest but we have several members here who have given great advive on talking here is a link to one , this man has had more sucess and he is looked up to by many for his upfront way of telling someone about herps. He is a Super Mod (orange Color) here on the forum, you can find him in chat. He has great tips for talking and informing someone about herps. Here is also a book please read all you can. I have has ghsv2 for 24 and i just blurted it out that I had genital H, my then friend is no my husband of 22 years, he is still a Non H man. Please don't suffer alone , we are here for you. I am a mother and I lost a son several years ago, you don't want to hurt the ones who love you , this includes yourself. Reach out okay. we are here for you, message me anytime you need to talk. Tke honey, hugs. Truly, Ace :hithere: