World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
eckob

permission to move on?

eckob

Hello all,

I had an encounter in July and was tested for STD's because ever since i feel like my body hadnt been the same. At first I had UTI type symptoms and nausea. Then i had body wide tingling. Then I had eye issues and little bumps on my hand. I have no idea what caused it.

My std tests for everything came back negative at 1.5 months. I got retested again for everything at 4.5 months and still everything negative (herpes igg both times).

I feel like i just want to move on and forget about this even though I dont feel 100%. I'd rather risk having herpes on some off chance than living in fear and self-pity. So i think for now i just want to know if people think its a good idea to follow this idea and just keep living life and worry about it if it actually becomes a serious problem.

mrroboto

1.5 and 4.5 negative .....permission to move on granted...guilt, shame or whatever it is you feel is your illness, not herpes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • WilsoInAus
      No I’m sorry the only person that needs to be reported is you. Your posts are unacceptable by societal standards, that’s plain to all readers. Your damage to people with HSV is reprehensible. The only person bashing is you, until your attitude changes and you grow up, there is no place for you on this website.
    • Jessie67
      Okay,  here's an update... the new site that was bothering me this morning looks clearer and is no longer raised but it's still red.  I've started using tea tree oil mixed with coconut after someone suggested it.   I didn't take an extra dose so I don't know if it was the oil or the medicine.   I'm driving myself nuts with all of this. 
    • f*ckedOver
      @WilsoInAus 

The truth of the matter is that you have no idea what you're talking about.  You seriously have issues trying to tell someone about how they suffer, what their test results are.  You apparently suffer from HSV-1 oral based on your profile and you're here for who knows why...sure you must suffer a lot or possibly none at all.  Either way most of the population is okay with someone have HSV-1 orally.  HSV-2 Genital & Oral is a different ballgame for obvious reasons. 

You think that by my symptoms which include 5 oral lesions since exposure and test results aren't good enough.  I don't need to post my results online to let the world see.  In fact I am done explaining myself. 

THIS IS A SUPPORT COMMUNITY NOT A BASH COMMUNITY. YOU THINK IT'S OKAY TO BASH PEOPLE FOR LORD KNOW WHAT REASON.  You attempt to manipulate my character with your slander of my character.  The only person proving them self of poor character here is yourself.  

I have reported you. You have no reason to be here, you are the classical keyboard warrior-troll. I have every right to be pissed off and trust me if I could. I would beat the shit out of you, bc you need lessons learned.  You're alien trying to tell another human being his/her symptoms and feelings.  FUCK OFF. I will never reply to you again. I don't care how much you try to stir the pot. You have lost all credibility and you have nothing better to do than try to demoralize other people. You're a shitty human being. 
    • WilsoInAus
      @Tone123 could of points. A person with genital herpes is already infected through their entire genital area as marked out roughly by a pair of boxer shorts. Once your immune system is in full swing (a few months from infection) then further infection of the same type, regardless of any sub strains, is of negligible chance.
    • ManagingIllness
      You can have HIV for many years without developing AIDs, if that is what you're asking.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.