World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
DreamingLeo

Hello!

DreamingLeo

Hi everyone. I'm brand new to the support forums and have been needing some support for some time now. After reading through some of the forum topics, I really think this might be a good place to allow myself to continue to deal with this virus, as well as the huge emotional impact this has had on me!

I am originally from and live in Nebraska, where we just got our first snow, Merry Christmas :) I am 29 years old and single, loving a fairly fast-paced life that allows me to do pretty much whatever I want. I work at a bank as a mortgage loan assistant. I love how much I have learned and progressed in a matter of five years with the bank, especially the people I work with. I'm a huge people person and need that "people energy" a lot of the time, although I do enjoy hibernating in my apartment at times.

I currently have a bucket list for myself that I want to complete before I turn 30 next August. So far that has included making a gingerbread house, shooting a gun, cooking a whole turkey for Thanksgiving for my family, annnnd I think that is it so far. I am documenting each thing and am going to make a scrapbook when I am all done. Because I will be in a completely different age bracket, I will have more time for things like scrapbooking ;) Haha, just kidding. I should be more crafty with my time anyway.

That's me -- and that's hardly scratching the surface. I look forward to talking with others, and giving/receiving support that is hard to find in friends who haven't experienced HSV. Thanks for reading :)