World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
thenewme100

just found out.

thenewme100

hi,

so i was at the doctors due to some pain i was having, after being checked i recieved the news i had herpes. i was shocked an went into tears, im embarresed, scared an feel like my hole life is going to change. the guy who gave me this didnt inform me he was had herpes and when i confronted him all he had to say is sorry for giving me something im now stuck with forever. im scared i wont find a partner an that people will stop talking to me. i actually have a million thoughts about it and wish with everything i can change the way i feel, its on my mind all the time.. :(

Mutant

I know you are scared but it will get better soon. As far as a new boyfriend, it will happen. A lot of people have this now so either you will find an understanding boyfriend without it or a boyfriend with it. You will find a lot of help from places like this.

Ellina

hey ! I'm new to this site also and I can completley relate to you, the guy who gave me h2 completely denies it even though he's the only posibility, message me annytime if you need to talk dude :) also I accidentally gave it to my ex who I was with for a year and I made the strong decision to not get back with him.there's millions of people in this world you never know who you'll meet next :)

Memphis10man

i got h2 almost 2 years ago. you will have your ups and downs but it will get better. Where are you from?

Acesheart
i got h2 almost 2 years ago. you will have your ups and downs but it will get better. Where are you from?

Hey Memphis10, welcome to our site :) . I'm very happy to see you found us. Here you will learn a lot about your h and check out the "Support Buddy's Where Y'all From" section. We do have several members from TN as well. I have family in law there too :) . Here is a book www.westoverheights.com , read all can about h. May I ask what type is your h? I'm ghsv2 for 25 years now. Take care, also check out our live chat room too. Truly, Ace :)

Acesheart
hey ! I'm new to this site also and I can completley relate to you, the guy who gave me h2 completely denies it even though he's the only posibility, message me annytime if you need to talk dude :) also I accidentally gave it to my ex who I was with for a year and I made the strong decision to not get back with him.there's millions of people in this world you never know who you'll meet next :)

Hi Ellina welcome to the family :hithere: . We also have many here from Aus too! The owner of this site is from there :) . Also check out the live chat room. Take care and again welcome. Hugs, Ace :)