World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
waiting4dawn

Seattle?

waiting4dawn

Newly diagnosed in Seattle. Anyone here from Seattle? :wavey:

juxtaposition

I am! I haven't been diagnosed, going to the doctor's tomorrow but. I'm pretty sure......

waiting4dawn

Hi Juxtaposition! Nice to connect with you. :) How are you doing?

Kaitokun

Another seattle person here too! Feel free to send a message to talk or somethin

Space Voyager

I'm from the outer Seattle area....I still count it as Seattle. :p So heeeeeeey

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • MikeIke
      Postherpetic neuralgia 15% of the time is hsv1. It lives in your nerve ganglia. I don't see why that's so far fetched when it is well supported by research. 
    • Jas14
      I have HSV & foot nerve pain. I am 100% sure it's from HSV. My Infectious Disease Dr, very well known in NJ, said it is a possibility, he is not ruling it out. There are many strains of HSV & the one I have affected my feet.  I take L-Lysine, Daily Complete Vitamins & Vitamin B-12. My heart goes out to you. I will pray you find relief. Keep your head up & think positive. Sending hugs. Keep us posted
    • Rockster
      The chance of getting some HPV-Strain in life (as a person that is not abstinent) is literally about 99% i read. 
      And in 90% of cases the virus is gone after 2 years. And the chance of cancer is looooots smaller than 10% - you just go get your pap smears, so if something happens they know right away and they can treat it. Getting a positive pap smear at some point in life is super-common as a woman. 
    • nydb1
      I'd like to thank everyone for their input. Let's please keep things civil. I am going to continue with Acyclovir, until I feel my symptoms disappear. If they do not subside, I plan on consulting a physician again.
    • Rockster
      So... this would be a revolutionary simple Solution, to an extreme problem: transmitting and getting STD's where condoms don't help.  And people don't give a fuck and noone answers.    Now we just have to find out if it works.  - Does it hinder herpes transmissions (and perhaps also other stuff like hpv) - What is the cost (per sex) - What is the practicality

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.