World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Copper top

You won't believe this

Copper top

My husband and I separated in October of 2009. We reconciled in April of 2010. Last month I thought a had a yeast infection. Went to Gyno and spent two weeks waiting for results of herpes test. I kept telling my husband it just didn't make sense. He reassured me it was probably nothing. But when I got the dreaded phone call that it was indeed herpes , he said probably from his cold sores. I immediately went overboard researching and buying hand sanitizer and eating zinc and lysine like they were skittles. I stayed up all night cleaning with bleach and researching ( obsessively) .I was still on fire. Two more weeks go by and I can barely walk. I can't work. I can barely get out of bed to take kids to school. I order pizza and Chinese food to feed my kids because the friction is killing me. My husband tells me it will be fine and we will get through this together. I finally get a suspicious feeling and go through his phone. He has been soliciting sex on craigslist this whole year. 56 times ! I ask him calmly if that is how i got herpes . He says no, that he has known since before we got back together that he was positive for hsv2 and didn't take any suppressives because he didn't have any outbreaks and he just thought I wouldn't get it! All comments are welcome. I am not stupid. I am a flight attendant who happens to leave town for a few days a week. In case you are wondering . Thanks for listening. I had to get it out.

Acesheart

His cold sores are herpes. It's h1, so he also has genital h2? Has he ever type tested? Your h can be either h1, from oral sex, or his h2 from genital sex. I'd say yall may have way bigger issues that herpes. I'm married 22 years now to a non h man. If he ever did what you husband did, it would be a red flag for sex counseling or divorce. Some really do have addictions to sex. It's a real disease, and from what I have heard its highly treatable. My ghsv2 stayed dormant for over two decades, I just had second ob ever. I. Do however take daily supressive therapies. Did they tell you what type h you are? H1.is the better type h to have. It sheds less, is less contagious and has fewer outbreaks. Also being female its harder to pass the h. I wish you both luck. Truly, Ace :)

Copper top

Thanks ace. His doctor said he specifically told him it was hsv2. He told him to his face right in front of me what a crummy thing that was to do. I am still in shock I just needed to tell someone what I was going through. We did all blood work yesterday. I hope hsv is the least of my worries.

Acesheart
Thanks ace. His doctor said he specifically told him it was hsv2. He told him to his face right in front of me what a crummy thing that was to do. I am still in shock I just needed to tell someone what I was going through. We did all blood work yesterday. I hope hsv is the least of my worries.

Hey Copper I agree honey. I'm sorry you are just now having to go through this. I was married when I got my h, my ex cheated, but worst he lied and denied. He actually thought that because I had no biological family I'd never leave him. He was very much mistaken. Lies are huge issue for me. I hope he can get help and you two can save your marriage. It's hard enough , marriage, its worst with someone you can never trust. Have you asked him if he bothered to use condoms during the events? I pray for your safe health, I will keep you in my prayers. If you need to talk message me, I'm usually somewhere here on site. It's my second home :) . Take care hon. Big cyber hugs. I was meaning to ask how long yall been married? Take care, Ace :)

Copper top

We have been married 8 years and have 3 children. The Gyno never told me which type. But the doctor we saw yesterday said he would go through all of that with me as soon as the results are in. Tell me how to forgive ace! I know we will be divorcing because of this. I don't want to be mad and bitter while he goes on to live a happy productive ****ty life with whores from Craigslist ! See what I mean? My kids will think poor daddy. Mommy is so mean. How did you forgive your ex ? And please send me more hugs. I need them. Thanks

Acesheart
We have been married 8 years and have 3 children. The Gyno never told me which type. But the doctor we saw yesterday said he would go through all of that with me as soon as the results are in. Tell me how to forgive ace! I know we will be divorcing because of this. I don't want to be mad and bitter while he goes on to live a happy productive ****ty life with whores from Craigslist ! See what I mean? My kids will think poor daddy. Mommy is so mean. How did you forgive your ex ? And please send me more hugs. I need them. Thanks

Copper bebe huge hugs to you!! I didn't forgive nor did I forget. I was abandoned at age 8 as achild. I always wanted love, needed love, he used that against me. One thing I'll never get out of my head is he told me "it didn't mean a thing, I was thinking of you the whole time we were making love" WTF?? He says when I confronted him after his music tour, he was famous guitarist, he says " get over it"! I stood there and vomitted on myself , he laughed in my face and went to bed. After that I cleaned off. Left spent the night in the back room of the bar I worked in. I had two jobs, plenty money , herpes and noone! Absolutely noone! I never did forget or forgive, he continued to spread, 5 more wives. They called me told me boo hoo he gave me herps, I say "you fucking sleep with my husband, had affair. Now you want my sympathy"?? I laughed and hung up. I cryed, not because he died, but because I felt guilty, see he didn't tell them either. These girls were my best friends, sleeping with my husband behind my back and knew I had h, he told them. I had guilty for being mean to them, but I couldn't help how hurt I was! These were my friends. So I thought. Hugs, hugs, hugs. Hugs, and more hugs. Message me anytime. I will be a true friend to you :) . I know how it feels, betrayal is an ugly sight to behold. I'm here for you okay.

Honey. Only you can do what's right for you. Your babies will love their momma nomatter what, I guarantee! A mothers love, nothing can ever replace that. Hugs Ceci

Teacher

Copper- you forgive because it's a gift to yourself. Not forgiving means you keep the anger inside, which is only self-destructive and stressful (which leads to OBs). And if you are Christian, you forgive because if you want His forgiveness, then you are obligated to forgive.

Give yourself some tangible steps to move forward. Schedule counseling or a divorce attorney, whichever one is best for you and your family. Don't allow him control over your life--he has already taken too much from you. Love yourself and your children more than you dislike him. And find out what your test results are so that you can better educate yourself about how to manage HSV. Hugs to you.