posted in wrong form. but any one have hiv and herpes?

hello every one. I have genital herpes. my bf and i had oral sex and since then i have been having weird things going on. im not sure if i used a product or some allergic reaction to something i may have came in contact with or if i am just anxious and is making me have "symptoms". here is what I have been experiencing.

itchy bumps on my feet, back, legs, ankles. which went away. now i have it on the back of my hand, side, and left boob.

headaches ( really bad)

sore throat

now my vagina is dry but idk if its from the allergy meds my mom told me to take or a symptom.

its been about 3 weeks since the sexual contact and i have been experiencing this for about a week. i already set an apt with my doc to have blood work done.

ill keep yall posted on whats going on

Hey jan292008, Nice to see you have come back :wavey: . Why would you think it's hiv? I would also like to ask if your bf has H or does he know of H? I have allergies and , Yes, they do take the water out of your body. They do mine atleast. Let me know , please keep us posted . Hugs, Ace :hithere:

Thanks for responding. I think it is hiv bc we had unprotected oral sex and anal. He was saying he's healthy but I told him u can seem that way but really not. He has been complaining about his shoulders hurting, body pains and night sweats only when he's have a" cold". I only had 3 partners n my body immedaily (spelling) reacted when I first contracted herpes 6 yrs ago. N now since he and I had sexual contact my body immedately reacted just as fast as before.

I have been vomiting, getting hot n cold, and feel like my body is on fire.

When I went to the doc yesturday she diagnosed my symptoms ans the bumps on my hands as being mollscua contagious (spelling) which is a viral infection but it also can mean I have a viral infection.

I also have a uti, a bad one as she says which may explain why my body feels like its on fire even though I don't have a fever.

I'm going to the doc for a hiv and syphills test Thursday next week. He is going as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Well the doc gave me my pap results and said everything is fine. My uti went away. My rashes went away for about 2 weeks now are back.However, I'm going to do a std test. Either in feb or march since sometimes it takes awhile for things to show up. My bf is showing the same symptoms. I'm starting to wonder if my herpes just spreaded? Well we shall see. Ill keep y'all posted.

Well the doc gave me my pap results and said everything is fine. My uti went away. My rashes went away for about 2 weeks now are back.However, I'm going to do a std test. Either in feb or march since sometimes it takes awhile for things to show up. My bf is showing the same symptoms. I'm starting to wonder if my herpes just spreaded? Well we shall see. Ill keep y'all posted.

Hey Jan why wait? Some show antibodies as soon as 2 weeks and some right away. When you do test make sure ask for Igg blood test okay. Many don't know that most Dr and clinics do Igm, not accurate as Igg. Please, yes keep us posted. Hope its not the flu? I had that with body aches and sore feeling everywhere. Thought I was gonna die, took three different antibiotics for many symptoms that accompanied it too. Very scary and I'm a very healthy girl. Take care keep us posted. Hugs Ace :)

• 2 months later...

hello sorry it took me so long. I was scared to take it but out came back neg for hiv. How ever my body still gaffe been acting strange. The person told me to redo the test in 3monts to be sure since since me and him had sex recently. So continue to wish me luck. Also my obs have been really bad more than usual, but I think that beacuse of stress n possibly the sex?