World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
five

I just need to talk...

five

I haven't received my official results yet, but two doctors have told me it's definitely herpes and I can see myself that it fits the bill perfectly - trying to deny it would just be more stressful.

I only begun to see blisters yesterday, and went to the doctor immediately; they've become worse today. It was extremely painful, but I finally took some anti inflammatories and feel better (the first Dr. prescribed T3s, they took the edge off but the second doctor said to get anti inflammatory instead and it's much better - this is the kind of thing I need to know about!). I have a lot of questions though, and when I was trying to talk to the Dr. they made me feel like it was too late to be asking questions.

Maybe I should have been more careful, maybe I should have taken more time with my new/current partner, maybe it's been here all along and I didn't know, maybe it's bad luck. Whatever the case is, I'm here now and I'm not as depressed about it as some people (luckily) but I do feel lonely. I'm not ready to tell my friends and family yet (once I understand more myself and have dealt with it I will feel more comfortable sharing) but I do need to talk.

So, if anyone has time let's chat. It doesn't have to be all about herpes lol just someone who understands where I am right now.

If email is preferred: five.am.early@gmail.com

Mutt

Well you came to the right place to find people to talk you. Let me be the first to welcome to. I would like to know which test you had done? Was it a swab test or a blood test?

ALso, there is no judgement here on this site from members. We all have herpes too, and some of us got it in odd ways. I am glad to hear you are not as depressed as some of the new members we get here.

I'm 23, female, and from Texas. I'm a graduate student. I have GHSV2, or genital type 2 herpes. ANy and all questions that I might be able to aswer, please feel free to ask. If you do not feel comfortable talking here, you can always private message me any questions. :) Or catch me in chat!