World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
indenial999

i need answers! please help

indenial999

Hi, I started have a tingling sensation about an inch from my anal opening, it was almost like a paper cut feeling. My gyn said it could be hsv1 from oral sex from my spouse. But she said since there were no sores, she could not confirm it. This was over 4 weeks ago and there is still pain and burning, and now a little itching in that area. But still no sores, redness or anything! I want it to go away! Are these normal symptoms of a first OB?

jc957

It's hard to say if they are normal symptoms, some people will get symptoms that others don't. All I can say is if it's been going on for a month you should definitely go back to the doctors, there may be something more they can do now. Good luck.

Teacher
Hi, I started have a tingling sensation about an inch from my anal opening, it was almost like a paper cut feeling. My gyn said it could be hsv1 from oral sex from my spouse.

Do you mean from your spouse performing oral sex on you? It could be. One of the ways my HSV presents itself is in the form of super tiny little cuts in between my vagina and my anus. They are hard to see but very easy to feel. Did your GYN test you for HSV?

indenial999

thank you so much for responding

Yes, from receiving oral from my spouse. Definitely feels like cuts but I can't see anything with the mirror. I guess I just don't understand why it's taking so long to clear up I've tried everything. No she did not test me for HSV she said it was too late to do a swab , she thought it was in the healing process. There were no sores at that time either.

Acesheart
Yes, from receiving oral from my spouse. Definitely feels like cuts but I can't see anything with the mirror. I guess I just don't understand why it's taking so long to clear up I've tried everything. No she did not test me for HSV she said it was too late to do a swab , she thought it was in the healing process. There were no sores at that time either.

Hey indenial welcome to our site :wavey: . Have you asked your doctor to test with an IGG Blood test specific for herps? Has she thought maybe your infections could be yeast? Does your partner get cold sores? It could be bacterial, fungal or viral. Many things can mimic the herps virus. Try some over the counters medicines for yeast see if that helps. Its just a thought but I would have your doctor take a blood test, never to soon for that. Take care and try Epsom Salts in the bath waters those help with sores and soresness. Take Care. Truly, Ace :)

indenial999

I was having other vaginal symptoms at first and I was given diflucan for yeast before I went in for checkup. It didn't help. Then these symptoms started along with it. So when I went in she took a swab and said I had bacterial vaginosis and thought the tingling was hsv1. I was given metronidazole. My vaginal symtoms have cleared but the soreness/burning etc by my anus is still there.

indenial999

I am going in on 17th for pap, going to see if she will do blood test then. My husband has gotten cold sores before, but not in quite a few years. Gyn said it doesn't matter if he had one, could still be passed. He just recently started performing oral on me and we have been together for 10yrs.