World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
one1love

My First Outbreak!!

one1love

Hello everyone !

I got this virus (HSV-2) 4 monthes ago, and last weekend I had my first recurrent outbreak:( coz I had the flu 3 days before it. However, it was not that painful ( comparing to the initial one) but the pain was more emotionally ( my Dr said if this appear again .. its herpes) so that was my last hope that its not this virus !!

anyhow, I took pictures every day since i felt it

25930d917dfc2c3bbf82eaabdda590e9.jpg

6a7bc69911971b9f9db819bcce76a740.jpg

f2b7bf3564e8f088d42f5d2e9ee1228c.jpg

a4302d8ad7057dec985bb86a4c1e5cdf.jpg

a883a00b138746bfee4b24c35330007d.jpg

8877307c4a950ef726daab07ac2626e5.jpg

7bdcc5c04369201fbdb29cd8ca2cf066.jpg

10dc0681143676ffedf673f3947a4678.jpg

1955956dee353681cca15e94d37c50b5.jpg

aa51a6fbe312d640be200d3a7fc75d91.jpg

d13151398ccb1a765c302ff2481fa8df.jpg

bad3772915b7f42768408cadbb837517.jpg

e29243cbe26a86cfa1235e37d76b305a.jpg

this looks really strange !! please let me know if you have experienced similar to this pics :S

this thing is really effecting me ALOOOOT !! I keep thing about my future and my sexual life ( like I won't have a GF or wife EVER !!) I know you guys were in this situation before... I kept reading stories about people who is having wonderful sex life and just keep hoping I'll find Mrs. right soon

Thank you so much for this website..its such a relif

Have a wonderful day :wavey::wavey::wavey:

One 1 LOVE <3

Mindy123

I contracted the virus around the same time you did. I'm a girl, just turned 30 and have only been with 5 people in my whole life. The last one I thought was a friend but turns out knowingly infected me. I have to tell you, finding someone is also my main concern. I figure I can deal with outbreaks, though honestly I've yet to really have one. Just some weird feelings mainly. Uncomfortable at most. I'm so afraid to infect other people and terrified at the thought of having to tell anyone. Sorry I have no advice, but just wanted to let you know you are not alone.

Mindy123

Also your username makes me think of Bob Marley whom I just love :)))) Have since I was a little girl and my dad used to play it really loud on sunday mornings. Nicest thing to wake up to ever :)

one1love

knowingly infected you !! I don't know how people do something like that intentially !!

I have the same feelings, I'm not worry about my OB..actually I read and asked a lot about this virus and it's just a skin condition and not a big deal, but like you said .. finding someone that you like and have the same condition is really hard. well ..thank you so much for your replay I really appreciate it and good luck sweety.. just keep the hope and you will find a special one soon.

heheheheheh.. one of my favorite signers.. I always feel good when I listen to his music.. RIP.. he is truly a legend.

Have a wonderful day..

One1 Love <3

Ree

Your doctor didn't test it to make sure it is actually HSV??? I would first make them test it to be 100% sure that's what it is. You might be freaking out for no reason. I have definitely had an ob that looks similar to your pictures, so it is not uncommon.

I have had HSV2 since I was 18 (for almost 15 years now) & have had sex partners since then. Everyone has surprisingly not had a problem with it when I told them. I even had a child vaginally within 3 years of contracting HSV2 & he does not get cold sores or anything. My son hasn't even gotten the chicken pox. It's not the end of the world. I understand how devastating it is at first, because just like you, I went through it. But you will learn to live with it. I am 32 now & I really don't even care if people know my business. Don't get me wrong, it is still EXTREMELY hard for me to tell people even to this day. But in the end it gives me peace of mind to know that I let them make the choice of whether they want to have sex with me or not knowing that I have it.

Don't worry, you will definitely find a woman that will accept it. If I can find men that don't mind, you can find women. Women are much more accepting & understanding than men in my opinion. Good luck to you.

one1love

Thank you Ree for your replay :)

I had the test after that Dr and they told me it's HSV, but I was hoping it was a mistake in the result.. it was my last hope :(

you are right, it seems like the end when I first know, but know I started to get use to it.

I really hope that I'll find someone understand my situation soon :S

Thank you again :)

Have a wonderful day

One 1 Love <3

Ree

You definitely will find someone. Just let them get to know you before you have "the talk". You always want to do that because you never know, YOU might not like the person that much & then that's just another person who knows your business. Plus it lets them get to know the real you. Not just a person who has HSV. When people get to know you & start really actually liking you, they tend to accept it better.

Also, be careful of who you tell your business to. I made the mistake of telling my best friends. Bad idea. Almost all of them told their boyfriend at the time & then of course their boyfriend uses it against me when they got mad. If I could do it again, I would definitely have kept it to myself. Things will get better for you. The longer you have it, the less frequent the obs get & less severe.

One more thing....did you know there are some dating sites for people that have stds? I tried that before but wasnt too comfortable having my picture on the site so it didnt work out too good for me but might be great for you. Just google "herpes dating".

Take care.