World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Jdk1580

Improvement?

Jdk1580

Hello.. I've been posting for about 4 days now. Had a visual diagnosis from the doctor.. Awaiting blood and swab results.. Been in agony for 5 days now.. This morning I have woken up feeling a bit better down below. I can move more freely. I thought this was a big improvement. I'm talking aciclovir 5 times a day. However I'm feeling generally unwell today. Sore throat. Aching neck and full of cold. Looking a bit pale too. Is this normal? Had a blood test for HIV.. Again awaiting results.. Rational Side of me is saying the test was routine but scared sir of me convincing myself every ache and pain is linked to this! I know this is not a site for HIV but keep reading that h and HIV are linked.? I'm petrified. As if the pain I'm in is not enough I'm terrified as well. No reason I would have it bit thought the same about having h. Have to wait until 7th feb for all results and going out of my mind. Anyone else had these worries?

Cruella de Vil

Hi Jdk,

I'm sorry you r feeling this way. 1st the stress won't do you any good, you need to calm down.I understand is hard but stress is a trigger for H. The cold can be a symptom for H.I get a cold before my ob. Also join pain and headaches,fever. Everyone is dif. But those can be symptoms. The meds can have side effect,all meds can. Take that into consideration. I only have meds during obs ,they are too strong for me,make me dizzy,just an example.

I wish you the best

Good luck

Take care

Papillon

Hello. Waiting is the worst. Are there any places in your area that offer rapid testing for HIv? That's only a thirty minute wait, although it can feel like a lifetime. Usually they are performed free of charge. Good luck

Jdk1580

Thank you everyone.. :( I'm definitely calling my doctor in the morning. The anxiety is Killing me.. But on a positive side on seems to be calming down. Hot some Lysine tablets and ointment today and immune booster and coconut oil.. Will try anything to relieve these symptoms..

Acesheart
Hello.. I've been posting for about 4 days now. Had a visual diagnosis from the doctor.. Awaiting blood and swab results.. Been in agony for 5 days now.. This morning I have woken up feeling a bit better down below. I can move more freely. I thought this was a big improvement. I'm talking aciclovir 5 times a day. However I'm feeling generally unwell today. Sore throat. Aching neck and full of cold. Looking a bit pale too. Is this normal? Had a blood test for HIV.. Again awaiting results.. Rational Side of me is saying the test was routine but scared sir of me convincing myself every ache and pain is linked to this! I know this is not a site for HIV but keep reading that h and HIV are linked.? I'm petrified. As if the pain I'm in is not enough I'm terrified as well. No reason I would have it bit thought the same about having h. Have to wait until 7th feb for all results and going out of my mind. Anyone else had these worries?

Hey jdk, it is very normal . Many tell me they had and have flu like symptoms. I have had ghsv2 for 25 years now, I'm married almost as many years to a non h man. Your immune system being down or run down can also contribute to you feeling like this. Also from my experience, stresses and anxieties can cause you to feel this way. Get on Vit.b12 complex, it promotes energy and relieves stresses and promotes healthy nervous system. I use sublingual liquid called Natures Bounty. Big white box with big green B on front, I get it from Walgreens. Hope this helps and just relax. Once again welcome to the family, we offer support as well as education on herps. Here is a book www.westoverheights.com , please read all you can. Visual diagnosis is the most least accurate diagnosis. I'm amazed at how little , this day and age, the doctors are so quick to just assume its herps. Take care hon. Truly, Ace :)

Ps. Don't forget the Epsom salts for the bath waters, it helps the sores heal quicker and drys them up quicker.