World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
allyuk

From UK and need support?

allyuk

Hey my name is Ally I run a support group on facebook. Everything is secret and hush hush non members don't even know the group exists. Now I started it originally with two people. We now have 106 members in there from UK.

I understand that dealing with H and be a very lonely path. If you wish to join then message me and I will add you into the group.

We are also looking at having UK meets which will be a opportunity to meet other people in the same boat as yourself.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • MaxTX
      Hello, thank you for your generous donation. I donated on Monday after finding the amazing work that has been done. I got a lot of answers from this forum and I hope more people get involved.  Donation send a great message of the interest that we have for a cure. Thank you and I really believe the cure is in the next couple of years. 
    • Inevitablecur3
      I’m bringing us to 20k; I really believe in the research the Jerome lab is doing and want it to cure everyone.
    • Inevitablecur3
      I think people are discouraged by past failures but remember in failure, new things are learned and the progress on understanding hsv is increasing. Up until Jerome’s lab devised a way to attack the latent virus in 2012 there was never a way to potentially cure it; now there is. Couple in the advancements in technology and I think there’s more hope now than ever that it can be cured in the near future.
    • infoguy123
      That's actually a comforting statistic
    • Misterx
      Because it is still a non curable threat in community. Whether it's a small group of people who experience the most severe symptoms, they're still people, just like you. Hsv prevalence will only grow due to lack of effectiveness of treatment and eventual resistance of virus. The virus will infect more and more people and this virus will and may affect your quality of life and in some rare cases it may lead to severe complications and blindness, meningitis etc. Last time I checked by 2025, US will have half of its population infected genital herpes. Do you think WOH and health community will like that?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.