World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
waiting4dawn

Thought for today...

Acesheart

Okay Chickentuna, what is todays affirmations? How about " be confident in who you are" ? I like this one :) . Hugs, Ace

chickentuna

"Start everyday by using an "I" statement, and repeat a few times over. Repeat positive affirmations daily, even if you do not believe them."

"I Am Getting Better Everyday" <--Good one to use

Acesheart
"Start everyday by using an "I" statement, and repeat a few times over. Repeat positive affirmations daily, even if you do not believe them."

"I Am Getting Better Everyday" <--Good one to use

Okay how about " I will be confident in who I am today " :) ..Hugs

Naynussa

“ If you are depressed you are living in the past.

If you are anxious you are living in the future.

If you are at peace you are living in the present. ” — Lao Tzu

This is one I struggle with all the time. Every day, I have to bring myself back to peace. My hope is that I get better at it every day. Grief and loss, fear of insecurity and instability sometime outweigh self-love, compassion and forgiveness-- I have to remember that which sustains and feed it on regular basis. A work in progress.

Peace my loves

Nay

waldo123

Begin by being still. Quiet the outer world.

So that your inner world may bring you sight.

Just a thought.

GntiNh

Pleased this is a sticky.

Take a moment to reflex how fantastic a person you are and that you can bring joy and comfort to others.

Acesheart

When you feel down, think of others who have less. This will make you Smile for your blessings! :)

MsLucy

"No matter how many mistakes you make, or how slowly you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying."

Don't know who to credit for this, but I like it.

waiting4dawn

One of the Happiest Moments ever, is when you find the Courage to let go of what you can't Change.

waiting4dawn

We never know when our last day on earth will be. So, love with full sincerity, believe with true faith, and hope with all of your might. Better to have lived in truth and discovered life, than to have lived half heartedly and died long before you ever ceased breathing.

Cristina Marrero

Acesheart

My thought for the end of this.day is " I'm proud of who I am"!! I wouldn't change my life for anything, my friends are true and my heart is full! That's me and I am good enough :) . Hugs Truly, Ace

waiting4dawn

Stop being the prisoner of your past.

Become the architect of your future.

logicOVERemotions

When life throws you lemons, roll those sleeves up and make lemonade!!!!!! (However that saying goes, lol)

Happy Monday folks,great way to start the week off!

Acesheart
When life throws you lemons, roll those sleeves up and make lemonade!!!!!! (However that saying goes, lol)

Happy Monday folks,great way to start the week off!

Yes that is close enough, hell I started selling the stuff :gigglegiggle: .. I say :love: who you are and shine bright :) .Hugs Ace :hithere:

chickentuna

" I will not let my past define who I am" lets repeat this daily..

Acesheart

I will live for today and enjoy each moment :) .. Have a heck of a good day too !

Favored

This is such a beautiful quote

“ If you are depressed you are living in the past.

If you are anxious you are living in the future.

If you are at peace you are living in the present. ” — Lao Tzu

I've found meditation helps with my thoughts.

FeelingSoLow

Thank you! You are all so brave! I just got it and I'm so upset I can barely breathe. How long dis it take you to accept the diagnosis? Did it ruin your life? I feel mine is over :(

happyreality

I have the power to make great decisions based on good information and live regret free because everything I have chosen is because I wanted it at some point in my life and I won't apologize for being me. My mistakes make me strong.

Acesheart

Jennifertigeress here is our Happy Thoughts for a Day page. I just filled it up with lollipops yummy. LOL..