Genital herpes symptom??

sleepmen0903

I have my first OB on Jan. 8th, and got serial symptom, for example,

(1) diarrhea on Jan. 10th ~ Jan. 12th, and stop after I take a medicine

(2) muscle aches

(3) low fever or fever on Jan. 14th, but get well tomorrow

(4) there are some red rash on my calf and upper arms on Jan. 14th ~ Jan. 18th,

(5) there are two or three blisters around my penis after fever on Jan. 14th

(6) Groin lymph nodes on the left side (it will pain at begining 5 days, but get no pain finally), and neck lymph nodes left side on Jan. 14th ~ now

(7) Pharyngitis on Jan. 14th ~now

And my question is, I go to hospital and detect positive on HSV-2, HIV negative in RT-PCR after oral sex 19 days, and doctor let me take Acyclovir tables 5 days, but my (6) (7) are still happen (continue),

1. Is it normal for groin lymph nodes continue three weeks or more longer (no pain)?

2. Are neck lymph nodes (no pain) and Pharyngitis connecting with my genital herpes?

I am very worry, because many people quickly recover after got HSV-2, why my lymph still happen.

beagle

i feel for you mate, ive got over my first OB and about to start my second only a week after my first cleared up. So you might need a second dose of the anti-vi drug, your body is working overdrive to build anti-bodies, the lymph nodes are trying to combat the virus.

Drink plenty of water and try and eat as healthy as you can to help build up your immune system.

Im no expert as ive only just been diagnosed myself only 3 weeks ago. It feels like hell, emotionally and physically.

Talk to people on here, post your story, have a moan, we are all together on here, we know what you are going through because we are living the dream too

sleepmen0903

I am appreciate for your reply.

I am glad to hear that my symptom similar like yours, especially "ive got over my first OB and about to start my second only a week after my first cleared up".

Yes, i have my second OB, and it is closed to first one about three days.

I hope your are right about my body is building a immune system (Groin lymph nodes).

I am helpless, because it can't share to my friend or family.

Thank you again. God bless us.

beagle

try not to worry, i know its not easy, we are probably on the same time scale regarding our OB, at the end of the day we have herpes, and unless things change, we have it for life, it can come at any time without warning, and can cause severe pain that can keep you off work, i spoke to my nurse on Friday as i needed some more drugs and she told me she has seen people who can not put one foot in front of the other due to the pain, this could happen to us.

So keep you chin up and learn quickly of the best way to deal with your case, what foods to eat, how to clean yourself. The gen herpes we have a hidden problem, a problem that we cant tell people as they will look at us as dirty.

Its just a cold sore, its just a cold sore its just a cold sore nothing more nothing less, we are the same person as before this came along. Tell yourself this when you have an Ob.

We are on a learning curve. Im still learning myself and dont have the answers. Ive been through hell with my gf over this. Share you anger on here, you need to release your emotions and thoughts everyone on here will listen

take care, you are not alone