World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Texas Loneranger

New here

Texas Loneranger

Hey everyone so I'm new here been reading a lot on the forum but finally decided to post something.. I'm pretty sure I've contracted herpes while in China but the problem is none of these things ever "cluster." Not so much a problem just every time I have something pop up which I believe to be herpes its only ever a singular. I haven't seen a doctor here about it because in China they don't test for it from what I've read. Is it normal that every time something pops its not in a cluster? Everything that has come up wasn't on my penis but in the pubic area(No not razor burn I haven't shaved or trimmed in a month and a bit.) For the first time today I've noticed something that does sort of look like a blister on my shaft at the very bottom right where the hair cuts off. I've been doing tons of reading and research on the web and I'm almost 90% sure its herpes as I cannot think of anything else it would possibly be. Any and all feedback is much appreciated this is a really hard thing to deal with and am finding it very depressing, although I know its not the end of the world..

Acesheart
Hey everyone so I'm new here been reading a lot on the forum but finally decided to post something.. I'm pretty sure I've contracted herpes while in China but the problem is none of these things ever "cluster." Not so much a problem just every time I have something pop up which I believe to be herpes its only ever a singular. I haven't seen a doctor here about it because in China they don't test for it from what I've read. Is it normal that every time something pops its not in a cluster? Everything that has come up wasn't on my penis but in the pubic area(No not razor burn I haven't shaved or trimmed in a month and a bit.) For the first time today I've noticed something that does sort of look like a blister on my shaft at the very bottom right where the hair cuts off. I've been doing tons of reading and research on the web and I'm almost 90% sure its herpes as I cannot think of anything else it would possibly be. Any and all feedback is much appreciated this is a really hard thing to deal with and am finding it very depressing, although I know its not the end of the world..

Hi Loneranger welcome to our site. My last outbreak was three tiny bumps on the middle vag area, it doesn't have to be clusters, but usually is on most initial exposure. I have had ghsv2 for 25 years , I also had my vaginal herps in my anus. Not a back door girl, herps can outbreak anywhere in that boxer shorts area including butt, theighs and backside. Your best advice from me is please get tested either by blood, Igg blood test, or have them swab the area that has the blisters. We are not doctors and we speak from our own experiences. My first outbreak lasted 4 months long and spread to my anus. It also got infected simply because I waited to seek treatments. I'm on antivirals now and have been for 25 years,but i just had a second outbreak over a year ago, very mild just three little bumps, healed in 5 days and yes I got this outbreak even though I'm on supressive daily Valacyclovir. Please get tested. Here is a very informative book www.westoverheights.com , read all you. Take care, Truly Ace :hithere:

Texas Loneranger
Hi Loneranger welcome to our site. My last outbreak was three tiny bumps on the middle vag area, it doesn't have to be clusters, but usually is on most initial exposure. I have had ghsv2 for 25 years , I also had my vaginal herps in my anus. Not a back door girl, herps can outbreak anywhere in that boxer shorts area including butt, theighs and backside. Your best advice from me is please get tested either by blood, Igg blood test, or have them swab the area that has the blisters. We are not doctors and we speak from our own experiences. My first outbreak lasted 4 months long and spread to my anus. It also got infected simply because I waited to seek treatments. I'm on antivirals now and have been for 25 years,but i just had a second outbreak over a year ago, very mild just three little bumps, healed in 5 days and yes I got this outbreak even though I'm on supressive daily Valacyclovir. Please get tested. Here is a very informative book www.westoverheights.com , read all you. Take care, Truly Ace :hithere:

I'd love to get tested trust me I would it would put my mind at ease either way. I'm currently living in China and have read they simply don't do the herpes test here. I'm not too sure how true that is but I fear being rejected from school or worse kicked out of the country for not "being in good health" as they do for people with HIV. Another problem being I don't speak much Chinese at this point so I don't have anyone I could ask here and I doubt many doctors speak english..

Acesheart

I am sorry honey. I can't imagine not being able to communicate with a Dr in different language. I say try to find help there by ways of internet's maybe look up Dr there who does speak the american english? Good luck honey. Hugs, Ace :)

Texas Loneranger
I am sorry honey. I can't imagine not being able to communicate with a Dr in different language. I say try to find help there by ways of internet's maybe look up Dr there who does speak the american english? Good luck honey. Hugs, Ace :)

It really is hard not being able to talk with people but thats why I'm here too learn! Just sucks this had to happen to me at such an early stage of my adventure.. I won't let it hold me back though.. No point in crawling into a deep dark hole of depression I've done that enough in my life as is. Hopefully I can find a way to take better care of myself and find some solid home remedies as even if I were diagnosed it's not going to really CHANGE anything you know.

chickentuna

texas thats a really good attitude to have im glad you see that it kind of it is what it is...and you are moving on and learning what you can about this to stay healthy and keep on the right track

Acesheart

Loneranger. Read.that book too okay :) . There is another website for information www.medhelp.org , this site too had good knowledge, along with our herpes library located to the right of the forum's posts. Good luck honey. Truly, Ace :)

Texas Loneranger

Thanks for the support guys! Downloaded the book and put it in my ebook reader.. Sick as a dog with a cold so I'll get around to reading it some time today! Thx for the support guys!