World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
nascarhottie4number8

*Update*

nascarhottie4number8

hello all! I havent been on here in so long I want to say since I was diagnosed back in 2010. I just recently today got a friend request from here so I thought I would log on and see whats shaking!

Well when I was diagnosed I didnt want to be with anyone or try to date I think I waited like a year to kinda start looking at different websites focused on people with this virus. Didnt have much luck at all. So I just gave up and focused on myself and my spiritual growth and walk with the Lord.

Well a friend of mine introduced me to a man she thought would really like me as a friend so I was like sure so we started talking and he was new on his walk with the Lord as I was so we was helping each other along. I gave him my testimony told him about my past and how I contracted H and to my surprise he was totally cool with it.

My intentions on communicating with him was just that to communicate be friends nothing more nothing less well the more we talked and got to know each other the more and more we grew to like each other and well now I am engaged to be married to him. I was worried for a little while about it all and gave him the run down of the virus and what happens basically educating him and making sure he understands the risks and he said he didnt care. he said he loves me for me. Doesnt care about my disease and definitely doesnt care if he contracts it or not because I am who he wants to be with for the rest of his life.

We want to have kids and everything. I cant wait. So I have found my knight in shining armor :D he is my WORLD!!!!! So thats my little love story! LOL I hope and pray everyone is doing well. Feels good to be back on here. I havent really kept up with whats going on with medicine so I guess I will head over to that thread and do some reading! Thanks for reading my post!

God Bless

chickentuna

very nice success stories. i always love these as they shed happiness and positivity to whoever reads them. thanks for posting. good luck with your new future family .. keep us updated!!! please!! :)

pollyanna1

have a happy life with your prince charming :) I hope this gives people inspiration

Acesheart
hello all! I havent been on here in so long I want to say since I was diagnosed back in 2010. I just recently today got a friend request from here so I thought I would log on and see whats shaking!

Well when I was diagnosed I didnt want to be with anyone or try to date I think I waited like a year to kinda start looking at different websites focused on people with this virus. Didnt have much luck at all. So I just gave up and focused on myself and my spiritual growth and walk with the Lord.

Well a friend of mine introduced me to a man she thought would really like me as a friend so I was like sure so we started talking and he was new on his walk with the Lord as I was so we was helping each other along. I gave him my testimony told him about my past and how I contracted H and to my surprise he was totally cool with it.

My intentions on communicating with him was just that to communicate be friends nothing more nothing less well the more we talked and got to know each other the more and more we grew to like each other and well now I am engaged to be married to him. I was worried for a little while about it all and gave him the run down of the virus and what happens basically educating him and making sure he understands the risks and he said he didnt care. he said he loves me for me. Doesnt care about my disease and definitely doesnt care if he contracts it or not because I am who he wants to be with for the rest of his life.

We want to have kids and everything. I cant wait. So I have found my knight in shining armor :D he is my WORLD!!!!! So thats my little love story! LOL I hope and pray everyone is doing well. Feels good to be back on here. I havent really kept up with whats going on with medicine so I guess I will head over to that thread and do some reading! Thanks for reading my post!

God Bless

Hey nascarhottie what a beautiful story :) . It surely sounds like :love: to me! I hope many read this and I want you to know I am married to a non h man. When someone sees your heart, that is where the true you lays, then how can anyone pass up such a wonderful person. Congratulations honey. I also have a daughter, you can have as many babies as you want :) . Once again thank you for coming back and sharing your life story with us. Hugs, truly Ace :hithere:

GntiNh

What a great story, thanks for posting and when do you want me to start knitting booties lol

nascarhottie4number8
What a great story, thanks for posting and when do you want me to start knitting booties lol

HEHEHEHEHEH our favorite color is blue!! ;-)

nascarhottie4number8
Hey nascarhottie what a beautiful story :) . It surely sounds like :love: to me! I hope many read this and I want you to know I am married to a non h man. When someone sees your heart, that is where the true you lays, then how can anyone pass up such a wonderful person. Congratulations honey. I also have a daughter, you can have as many babies as you want :) . Once again thank you for coming back and sharing your life story with us. Hugs, truly Ace :hithere:

Even though he has accepted that he may contract this from me I want to protect him as much as possible ya know? :)

Acesheart

Hey nascar, I understand this very well. It's the reason I have stayed on antivirals for the past 25 years. I do everything I possibly can to keep him non h man. I would never hurt him intentionally. He suggested I get off them, I refused. I suggest he use condoms, LOL he refuses. So I am with you on this. I again want to say thank you for posting. :) hugs, Ace :hithere: