Confused

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Specifically for Richard or anyone else on this matter. I made a very poor decision 20 days ago. Without all of the gory details I had protected sex with a prostitute. I immediately regretted it and I now have a rash on my testicles. I went to my doctor and he did not think I had herpes. He tested me with the swabs and it was negative.

The discomfort was immediate and then it went away for about a week and now it is back. I went to the health clinic and the person there said it did not look like I had an STD. She said that if I got a sore then I should immediately come back and get it checked.

I am totally freaked out. Everything on the web says basically herpes takes all forms and shapes and nobody knows etc. etc. What is the deal? Is there a way to know? What else can I do?

Thanks.

First off herpes is an agressive virus, most ppl that do catch it experiance reddness will develope sores, there is a good chance you have nothing... As a matter of fact what you have could be all physcological... A doctor once told me that alot of the MALE patients experiance troma after regretful sex where they cause themselves to get sick, and from what you've told me you could be one of those cases... You experianced a troma right away, this whole thing could be in your head... The doctor told me not to think about it... Keep in mind that when you visit an STD clinic your one of hundreds they see in a week... These doctors have seen thousands of STDs and if they tell you that what they see isn't an STD, their probably right... If you notice any burning, itching, tingling there is a good chance you could have caught herpes... If you notice a sore goto a doctor ASAP and take a sample... The sore must be open btw... On the other hand, prostitutes do carry alot of diseases... On average those girls will have at least 1 - 5 johns a day if not more...

I hope everything turns out..

Rich

Guest Anonymous

Thanks

Richard,

I have some discomfort, there is some burning with my testicles. I am going to go back to the doctor again.

This has been a very eye opening experience for me.

Guest Anonymous

Update

Went back to the health clinic. Doctor there said that he did not think that it was any sort of STD. He said that I should get some tinactin - so I did last night and it appears to be helping. My scrotum is very dry and irritated and this has helped with the discomfort and it appears to be helping with the dryness and discomfort. He said that the bump was nothing to worry about.

Of course I feel better about this diagnosis but I will state to anyone reading this that please think very hard before you make a decision that could alter your life forever.

Guest Anonymous

Followup for Richard

Ok - been using the tinactin for 4 days now. Seems like it is clearing the mess up. However, there is still some discomfort with my testicles. All I have is irritated testicles. What can this be?

Guest Anonymous

Update

Ok - all 3 doctors that i have been to say that it is not herpes. The rash seems to be going away and I feel better with the exception that I have sensation at the tip of my penis. Not just when I go to the bathroom but all the time. My exposure has been over a month now and I am just getting this symptom. Still concerned but I feel better.

Guest Anonymous

sam,e kind of symptoms as me...tip of penis did feel like something was shoved inside. Doctor treated me for NSU seemed to lesson the symptoms but now my skin is very irrated from the beltline down, somekind of rash in my groin and occasional sensitive penis tip. Sometimes it looks like the meatus skin is pasted together. He gave me alot of cream for jock itch and 1% hydochloride cream and said all will be o.k. Anyone have opinions on this?? Sometimes it is hard to just believe them and get on with life when they just take a quick look and decide what it is. I also notice pain in my buttocks when sitting, but that could be to do with the skin irratation. All I know is it wasn't like this before my one nighter, I just hope for myself and everyone else sake that the doc's are right and we get a second chance!

Guest Anonymous

since July..same thing I did not have these problems until anout 3 days after my one nighter. We were in a hot tub that the chemicals were not balanced or maintaned so I hope that has something to do with it. If it is Jock itch I will be very happy ...but I have my doubts

Guest Anonymous

richard..

Richard...

You said: Male patienst experience troma and they make themselves sick... Well what happened to me is a girl gave me oral sex and as i was going home my friend kept on telling me about std's and telling me i was gonna get something FOR SURE. since that night i have been mentally broken and a tiny spot anywhere on my body i have the concern that it is herpes. im almost over it all now except for i am experincing itching in my upper thigh region. this is starting now 3 motnhs after the oral sex. thanks