Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
qtip

it's a bitch

1 post in this topic

well i started out bad found the oz med. .that makes huge differrence but i took turn for the worse and you get stress now thatcause s me trouble. i got of off the drugs cause i'm active and didn't want to risk killing off kidneys. took ozz pills seemed to work better but family trouble severe stress you go backwards. i got other meds to use yet plus gonna eat all cali flower and brocoli . some reason i got all sensitive . hopeing it gets better . beer oclock its bad for ya but it makes ya feel better .lol. take care . i promise get the topical oz med it's amazeing tempted to water it down and shoot it insinde. cause its a miracle worker and would be nice to have a product to go internal but tested and safer haha. that would be great if any docs are reading this.;). that would solve and cure everything .

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Buzz

• dsharon
      Well for my wife the big issue was admitting that I was unfaithful. I'm older and married for 35+ yrs so the sexual component was probably less of an issue for us, kind of goes deeper as the need for a more rewarding sexual  relationship is what led me to play around, everyone is of course different in their sexual needs, our non sexual relationship remains very strong so thus our marriage endures. So maybe emphasize the other things in your relationship, but of course men and women are so different with respect to sex, I do miss the intimacy which my wife now no longer shares. So you don't mention how you contracted your HSV  - so are there trust issues involed with your relationship ?  
    • Prettypony
      Hi, I was diagnosed with ghsv1 in July.  Sunday morning, I woke up and my above my upper lip was sore. I thought it was a pimple coming through. Now I'm not sure.  It's quite painful and it's like a cyst like and hard. No itching , no tingling or burning. Could this be a cold sore? Could I have oral hsv too? It's day 2 and no blisteringood.  I tried to pop it, to get some relief but nothing comes out. Any input would be appreciated. I'll try to post a pic.
    • cms
      Hi All - I was diagnosed two years ago with HSV2 and have been married for 8 yrs.  This was a shock to both of us and we've seen counseling for it granted I still am dealing with my internal issues with having herpes.  We were doing fine up until a month ago when my husband was frustrated with our sex life and said he's not happy about dealing with my herpes.  I was not happy about the situation and I've been doing whatever I can to keep him safe - meds, condoms, etc.  I've tried to get past it and I'm at a point now where I can't find peace with having and dealing with herpes in general. Just last night, it became worse - in the heat of an argument, he said he didn't want a wife with herpes.  He knows he was wrong and apologized but it cut me deep especially since I am already having issues with it. He's been trying to be supportive of me and my feelings but I'm still hurt by his words and depressed about having herpes.  We're working though his "jerk" comment but I feel isolated and that I can't turn to anyone for support. Anyone go through rocky times with their non-infected significant other on the herpes topic?  How did you deal/cope?  I need a pick me up.     
    • boricacid
      Hi!  It's different for everyone.  Maintain a healthy diet (no chocolate or nuts), exercise, no/little alcohol, and please find a way to settle your mind!  The meds may need adjusting, or you may have a strain resistant to anti-virals.   
    • Maybe1day
      Wonder when his trials will begin, just says they're imminent. More importantly, when they will conclude and how long until results are released.
    • Anonparadox
      I've been diagnosed with hsv2 for a little over a month now and I've had two to three outbreaks so far. Does it get better after a few weeks or months on the medication?? I always feel like I'm a mess down there and I'm trying so badly to be positive and let it pass. Also my lymph nodes on that region always flare up and at least one is flared at all times even when the outbreak subsides , is that normal or is my medication not working?
    • Penumbra
      Scratch the doctor title. Still, she has much more knowledge about hsv that me, you, and most likely anyone on this board with herpes. http://www.m.webmd.com/terri-warren
    • Herpadoodledoo
      I think @LiveLife100 was gonna go? 
    • LillianPanos
      More details http://www.nbcrightnow.com/story/33189376/new-vaccine-focused-company-aims-to-end-herpes
    • LillianPanos
      PRESS RELEASE 2 VACCINES.  Theravax and Profavax and the hsv ABVIC TEST Go to his website rational Vaccines has just released first Press Release
  • Featured