World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Jet

Hello from England!

Jet

Good evening everyone!

I'm a 23 year old dude from near London, England. I was diagnosed with Genital HSV-1 8 days ago, so I'm quite new to this. I'm feeling very positive and happy this evening, so I wanted to share the love and sign up here!

There will be times that I need support, and I hope I can somehow give support to someone else one day when they need it most. I'm keeping this first post simple, but believe me, you'll probably be seeing some loooooong posts from me in the near future! I hope to make some good friends here! :D

Love,

Jet x

GntiNh

Hi Jet and welcome. There are quite a few UK members and there is a secret UK facebook page; Seawave; too.

Hope the site is helpful.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Advertisement

Try a Lysine supplement for cold sores

• The Hive is Thriving!

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Artfulsoul
      Thanks for your story.  It seems similar to mine. Fortunately for you it seems your boyfriend is willing to pursue some kind of understanding. Since I wrote about what happened to me, my boyfriend broke up with me. The ironic thing is he told me this happened to him about 15 years ago with another woman. He said it was very traumatic for him and felt like the same thing once again. So it seems he had been exposed before and could very possibly have already been carrying the virus. Perhaps he knew and didn't tell me. I am really not sure but the relationship is over for now since he won't discuss it with me. So much fear information and confusion out there about the virus. I don't think they really understand how it happens so they tell everyone to be careful. Even having the virus it has been such a non-issue in my life until now that it appears there is so much stigma around it. It seems more like it is the Pharmaceutical companies wanting to make money off a common virus that affects so many on such a deep level, receiving love and physical contact.  Feels like a big scam to me.  The information was so different when there were no drugs to reduce or suppress the virus. It is all very confusing to me.
    • doh!
      I don't have hsv1 (2 instead) but yes, it is posssible to have an ob without the usual syptoms- or to miss more subtle signals. in my exprience said ob is mild (ie not painful).
    • lonelysoul
      Private message me please.
    • raka
      I contacted one of the ayurveda doctor in india he is saying there is 60% chances of cure through ayurveda for herpes Details: Please see the treatment details mentioned below
      Treatment Duration: 12 months - 18 months - 24 months.

Generally majority of young patients with not a long history of infection gets cured in initial 12 months, but there are possibilities that the cure might need a total of 2 year’s medication too.

Therefore you can start with first 6 months of medication and depending upon the results and prognosis further medication can be ordered later. 

Initial results of our medication will be felt after completion of 90 days to 120 days and generally the symptoms don’t occur after 120 days or sometimes even if the symptoms re-occurs it will be mild and will disappear shortly,

Please understand that, we are not treating the symptoms but the virus, therefore till the virus is alive inside the body any time symptoms can occur, but majority of cases what we have seen is after the 120 days completion of medication symptoms seldom occurs and even if the symptoms occurs it will be very mild and will go away faster, so dont worry even if you get any symptoms during the course of medication. 
      Our aim is to cure the virus and not the symptoms, symptoms is just associated with the virus activity and after the 120 days medication the viral activity will be reduced and not fully stopped and that’s why you can get symptoms during the treatment, but this viral activity will be weak, and that’s why symptoms will be milder and will go away faster.  As the treatment progresses then the viral activity will further reduce and ultimately the virus will be dead. 

About Medication: Medication will be in the tablet format which will be of 4 different variety to be taken after food. Generally non vegetarian food has to be reduced to the maximum while on treatment. Consume more of vegetarian food only for better and fast results.
        For your information, the names of our medicines with ingredient details are given below, you have to take the below mentioned combination of 4 medicine in tablet form.
      1) Tablet DERMA FORTE
      Batch No: 258
      EACH TABLET CONTAINS
      Terminalia chebula
      curcuma-longa
      Purified Berberis aristata
      Shudh Gandhak
      Azadirachta indica
      Wrightia tinctoria
      Picrorhiza Kurroa
      Rasamanikya
      Fumeria Parviflora decoction
      Andrographis Paniculata Decoction
      Tinospora Cordifolia decoction

2) Tablet GR TONEFORTE
      Batch No: 259
      EACH TABLET CONTAINS
      Godugdha – Cow milk
      Water decoction / juice extract of
      Twak – Cinnamon – Cinnamomum zeylanicum
      Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
      Patra – Cinnamomum tamala
      Nagakeshara – Mesua ferrea
      Guduchi – Indian Tinospora (stem) – Tinospora cordifolia
      Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan (fruit rind) – Terminalia chebula
      Amalaki -Indian Gooseberry- Emblica officinalis / Phyllanthus emblica
      Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan – Terminalia bellirica
      Shunti – Ginger (rhizome) – Zingiber officinalis
      Bhringaraja – Eclipta alba
      Ardraka – Ginger (rhizome) – Zingiber officinalis

3) Tablet KG GULFORTE
      Batch No: 260
      EACH TABLET CONTAINS
      Commiphora mukul
      Terminalia chebula
      Terminalia bellirica
      Emblica officinalis
      Tinospora cordifolia
      Zingiber officinalis
      Piper nigrum
      Piper longum
      Embelia ribes
      Operculina turpethum
      Tinospora cordifolia

4) Bella Tab
      Batch No: 261
      EACH TABLET CONTAINS
       Vidari – Pueraria tuberosa
      Shunti – Ginger Rhizome – Zingiber officinalis
      Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
      Pippali – Long pepper fruit – Piper longum
      Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
      Vibhitaki – Belliric Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia bellirica
      Amalaki – Indian gooseberry fruit – Emblica officinalis Gaertn.
      Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron
      Vidanga – False black pepper – Embelia ribes
      Vida Lavana – Vida salt
      Samudra Lavana – Common salt
      Saindhava Lavana – Black salt
      Sauvarchala Lavana – Sochal salt
      Romaka Lavana
      Chavya – Java Long Pepper – Piper chaba
      Pippalimoola – Long pepper root – Piper longum
      Hapusha – Juniperus communis
      Vacha – Acorus calamus
      Patha – Cyclea peltata
      Devadaru – Himalayan cedar (bark) – Cedrus deodara
      Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
      Vriddhadaru – Argyrea speciosa
      Trivrit – Operculina turpethum
      Chitraka – Lead Wort (root) – Plumbago zeylanica
      Danti – Baliospermum montanum
      Shati – Curcuma zeodaria / Hedychium spicatum
      Water decoction of Haritaki – Chebulic Myrobalan fruit rind – Terminalia chebula
       Treatment Cost:
       180 days / 6 month treatment cost including 4 different types of medicine to be taken internally will cost you INR 32,400 for full 6 month treatment course.
       Medicine will be sent via DHL to be delivered to your given address

DHL Courier charge to USA will be INR 6500 only, Therefore total cost including the courier charge will be INR 38,900 only

Method to order the medicines:

You can make the payment directly into our Bank account, and send us the payment reference or receipt and after the confirmation of the payment, send us your complete and full postal address, medicine will be dispatched within 4 to 5 working days with complete instructions as how to use it.

Bank Details:
      Bank Name: FEDERAL BANK
      Account Name: Dr Hameed Ibrahim
      Account Number: 14210 2000 13257
      Acc Type: Current
      Branch: Kaloor KADAVANTARA ROAD, Kaloor, ERNAKULAM, Kerala, India
      IFC code: FDRL0001421
      Swift Code: FDRL IN BB IBD
      MICR CODE: 682049022

You can also make the payment via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram in the name of Dr. Hameed Ibrahim, Kochi Kerala India and send us the code number of the transfer.

You can also pay through PayPal, please let us know if you are interested to pay through PayPal. (Service tax applicable)

Medicines will be sent through courier to your address without revealing any information in the parcel. The parcel of medicine will be concealed and confidential.

FOR PHONE CONSULTATION you can speak with us on our mobile +91- 9995 202 100 to have further calcification in any of these 6 languages (MALAYALAM, HINDI, URDU, KANNADA, TAMIL and ENGLISH).  
       You can also chat with our doctor on whatsApp on this number +91- 9995 202 100   Did anyone tried it from here?
    • Lilhurp
      Also I’ve had them heal and come back almost immediately. Waiting for culture test results. These are the only symptoms I’ve experienced 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.