World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
Rach2k13

Confirmed I have H! Officially in the club! Hey guys!!

Rach2k13

My results ain't back but I'm 100% sure I'm H positive, my step mum has the same symptoms as I do b4 a break out! And she has H! Feeling abit low but suppose that's normal! Would love to make some new friends, going threw the same as me!

Acesheart
My results ain't back but I'm 100% sure I'm H positive, my step mum has the same symptoms as I do b4 a break out! And she has H! Feeling abit low but suppose that's normal! Would love to make some new friends, going threw the same as me!

Hey Rach welcome to the family. :) . It is wonderful to have you here. If your step mum has H, it is good you have some outside support ;) . Ive had ghsv2 for 25 years and I am married to a non H man for 22 years. Once again welcome to our site. Truly, Ace :hithere:

Rach2k13

Hey! Yeh don't think I'd b able t cope without her! Thank u for the welcome! Well that's good to hear! I have t break the news to the guy I've been seeing next weekend so dreading that! How did u tell ur husband? The rejections scares the hell out of me!

Acesheart
Hey! Yeh don't think I'd b able t cope without her! Thank u for the welcome! Well that's good to hear! I have t break the news to the guy I've been seeing next weekend so dreading that! How did u tell ur husband? The rejections scares the hell out of me!

hey Rach, I believe there is a more higher chance he has it and just never knew. Many like 80% of the population already has h in one form or another. They never properly test, so they never get diagnosed. I just told him I was getting a divorce from my giver/then husband. He held me, we cryed and two years later we had sexy times and he proposed. Truly romantic and alot of cold showers, lol. He saw me not my h. Tell him you tested positive and he too needs to test. Hugs, Ace

Rach2k13

I didn't get it off him, we having been intimate yet and chances are we won't ever be. Dreading telling him, aww that sounds so romantic! Makes me feel better knowing there's hope for a rship in the future! Back at the clinic tmorrow bcos I've had another ob they want to take another sample, it's clearing now tho so don't know if there's any point in going... They said results from my 1st tests will b sent out latest Tuesday... Even tho I know the answer...