World's Largest Herpes Support Group
Sign in to follow this  
KCT21

I know there is no cure but....

KCT21

I see that people are talking about viradux and viradux-au. I researched it and have found no negative comments but obviously just like other products can be a scam. I saw Ace post that they wanted her credit card info and all that stuff but I tries to see if it would do the same and it didnt. It would be like $28 including shipping. Which comes to my question. Say I did try it and it worked and then like others after so long took a blood test and it showed negative for antibodies would I be considered cured? I would have no antibodies and no outbreaks in the scenario.

lovelyoptimistic

No, you would not be cured. There is no way to test if you are cured of hsv. I would proceed with caution...especially since this is not something that is fda approved. Just like Magic Johnson. He is hiv positive, and as long as he takes the medicince no levels of hiv can be detected in his blood because antibody levels are so low. However, he is not cured. There was a news article the other day showing him giving blood, but he is not cured. The virus is just not active.

I don't know how viradux works, if in fact it does, but what may be happening is that is keeping it latent and antibody levels are reduced. There have been no tests to show that viradux provides persistent protection/cure/functional cure of hsv.

lovelyoptimistic

However if you do try it, I will be very interested in hearing your results. Good luck!

KCT21

I'm still debating if I should buy it or not. I don't want to have the virus obviously but I don't want to not show antibodies and still have it, then what's the point? Will it cause a bigger outbreak if I eventually do have one? I guess I'm so nervous but its only $30 I guess. Waiting to see if anyone else has tried this?

KCT21

You can just search viradux-au herpes on any search engine and the company will come up

Crake

Their website certainly makes it look like a scam. And the fact that they don't really explain how it works is even shadier.

KCT21

That's why I'm so scared to do it. The thing is its only $30. Some say its a real company but I don't know. There are no drs listed or how it works

Crake

I wouldn't worry so much about them taking money from you, or anything. It looks like it goes through paypal, so you should be fine as long as you keep watch on your finances. I'd be more concerned about what's actually in it, and if it might harm you.

tomuchinfo

Hi Houston 7755,

How did you use it? I would like to try it but would like to know how to use it before I purchase.

Thank you and congratulation on no OB.

Maxix74
I see that people are talking about viradux and viradux-au. I researched it and have found no negative comments but obviously just like other products can be a scam. I saw Ace post that they wanted her credit card info and all that stuff but I tries to see if it would do the same and it didnt. It would be like $28 including shipping. Which comes to my question. Say I did try it and it worked and then like others after so long took a blood test and it showed negative for antibodies would I be considered cured? I would have no antibodies and no outbreaks in the scenario.

i am interested as well....i've been searching info about it.....since i dont see any negative report, maybe worth for a try.

sen

I really hope you guys realize that these products have not been evaluated by the FDA and or any other official international organization. These products are simply labeled supplements. Just like any other herbal stuff you see on the Net. Plain and simple, NOT OFFICIAL scientific research/trials involved.

Maxix74
I really hope you guys realize that these products have not been evaluated by the FDA and or any other official international organization. These products are simply labeled supplements. Just like any other herbal stuff you see on the Net. Plain and simple, NOT OFFICIAL scientific research/trials involved.

yup, correct.

Just as lysine and lemon water....as well as our immune system dont have a single FDA approvement.

As long as it works and no side effects...right?

1% of chance is worth of trying right?

Maxix74
yup, correct.

Just as lysine and lemon water....as well as our immune system dont have a single FDA approvement.

As long as it works and no side effects...right?

1% of chance is worth of trying right?

Also, things like chocolate and coffee...claimed to be a trigger.....who proved it is? FDA?

Sometimes.....fact is science....thats how double blind test is doing

sen

At this point in time there's no officially known cure for hsv. That's a fact.

We can and should take care of ourselves the best way we see fit. Including taking supplements and using alternative treatments. It's our choice and $$.

osten

Right, and there isn't a shred of science behind this nonsense at all.

Nobody ever claimed that lysine cures herpes. On the other hand, the website of that supposed "treatment" does make that claim, implying that it "it can stop the outbreaks and rid your body of the viral pathogen".

Again, there is not a shred of evidence for that. If it were true, then they could prove it and make millions. Obviously it isn't, and so instead they must be content to swindle the gullible.

If you had any doubt that this was a scam, they sent a shill on to this very forum a couple of days ago. A shill who was promptly and rightly banned after claiming that he was "cured" and that he was planning to take a test to "prove" it. As we all know, no such test exists.

We should leave this thread as it is, and not even mention this ridiculous product again. I would even suggest that this thread be deleted, so that the desperate aren't tempted to spend their money on this chicanery. It makes me furious to see people in a bad place get taken advantage of.

Gothic Beauty
Also, things like chocolate and coffee...claimed to be a trigger.....who proved it is? FDA?

Chocolate doesn't trigger mine (thankfully) but hot tea sure seems to.