Questions about genital herpes

I appreciate any knowledgeable comments!

I got genital herpes from a girl about 1,5 years ago. I have since then had outbreaks on my parts every 2 or 3 months. I am now planning to see her again and if we do end up having sex, I have two questions:

1) Can I get her genital herpes to my mouth (have never ever had cold sores or anything on my mouth) if I perform oral sex on her?

2) Since we both have it now, is there any specific need to protect (other than other desieses and pregnancy of course) us when having intercourse? Basically, if I have been symptom free for a few monhs, do I trigger an outbreak by having intercourse with her or is there no difference now?

Thanks ever so much in advance for your advice!

Any irritation ( ie sex, shaving, etc) can cause an outbreak but considering you both have it the risk of you getting it in both places are low. You already required antibodies for it in one spot so it is less likely it with happen in both places. So my opinion is that no you don't have to take the extra precautions. I'm no dr though