secret group for muslim with std

ideal muslimah

ideal muslimah

AsSalamu Alaykum everyone...

I wanted to mention,

I am part of a Secret Facebook Group for Muslims with STD's.

It does not show up in any search engine or on your profile and you can only get in through an invite from a member of the group.

It is a support network and there are many that are looking to get married as well.

I have found it great in terms of support and insprational at times.

There is a lot of sharing, understanding and it is continuously growing.

If you are interested in becoming a memeber then just inbox me and I will be able to add you.

Wa Alaykum asSalaam

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• novus

• Unknown1983

• Yas2k

• justsomedude

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AsSalamu Alaykum everyone... I wanted to mention, I am part of a Secret Facebook Group for Muslims with STD's. It does not show up in any search engine or on your profile and you can only get in t

Assalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh, Im a new member to this forum, hoping to get in touch with other muslims/muslimahs who have also been diagnosed with HSV2, especially those who are see

Wa 'Alaikumus-Salām wa RahmatuLlāhi wa Barakātuh May Allāh bless you with patience Ukhti, make sincere du'a and obey Allāh in everything that He ﷻ has ordered you and you will most CERTAINLY see th

Worth joining :)

Wsalam

Already a member :cool:

definitely worth joining this group as there are a alot of active members on it.

Keep up the Good work and may Allah Bless you

Best Wishes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wa alaykum salaam,

I would like to join the group as well but din't want to have my email posted on here. Is there some way that I can send you email in private. I'm new here!

Wsalam

Sister 1muslimah I have sent you an invite through your email, if you check your inbox you will see it. Thank you for joining and Inshaallah this site will bring some benefit to you :) Ameen

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Brother I did not see the typo

Thank you for you quick response but my actual email address is [email removed, please exchange emails in private for your safety of personal information] Please can you add me to the group

JJK

• Administrator
Aa Novus I also wanted to ask if you knew the password for the Muslim group here on HC Support?

JJK Zaman

Please PM me for the password for anyone who wishes to enter our Muslim forum section.

• 2 weeks later...
Salam, ideal muslimah. how can i join the fb group without posting my email here?

Thank you

Try privately messaging novus, this.user can add you to the FB group. Good luck, welcome. Truly, Ace